Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CB was collecting the golf balls near the farmhouse he lived until 2006. I'm not sure exactly of the the place EM died but he wasn't working there until later than that. He worked at the Ocean Club in 2006/2007 and was fired for stealing. One of the OC employees suspected him of having stolen stuff from rooms there too. I do think it's possible CB and him did know each other though, I mentioned it as a possibility on a previous thread, he was a drug user also.
He had a heroin problem,there was that kind of paraphernalia found at CB and nf place

Tractormans home was 15 mins away in Lagos,his wife said he was at home but what about phone pings
Yes, she couldn't explain why his phone was pinged near the Ocean club on 3rd May when he didn't work there anymore. I think she later claimed he was constantly changing or selling his phone due to his drug habit and so may not have owned the number at that point...

Hang on a minute....in the back of my mind, from many years ago I remember a report about someone doing this in rooms with groups of pupils on a trip away. I have France in the back of my mind but it could have been Germany I guess. I'm sure it was Europe though (not that that narrows it down!). I'm thinking it was shown on the BBC programme Crimewatch for some reason. Does anyone else remember this?

Yes, now you mention this I have a vague recollection of that story in the UK media. An intruder who broke into a dormitory and assaulted a British child.

Thinking maybe this, fgs he actually murdered her.

Francisco Arce Montes guilty of sexually assault after he killed Caroline Dickinson | Daily Mail Online

He had a heroin problem,there was that kind of paraphernalia found at CB and nf place

That was found in 2009 by LS after CB was long gone, don't think she mentioned heroin, just hash, used needles and a spoon. No other drugs/ paraphernalia actually found anywhere else I believe, apart from Sylt of course.

Hello everyone. Newbie here.

I just wanted to mention the mobile phone (N95?) with Google Maps open. It may not be his phone of course but if he had a GPS phone, it may explain how BKA are confident of placing him at OC on 3/5. AFAIK, Prosecutors in Europe still rely on triangulation in Court but BKA may be using Google data to chase down evidence.

Attachments

• 0CC9FB0A-90E9-4089-91DF-CA20CC6F1850.png
    0CC9FB0A-90E9-4089-91DF-CA20CC6F1850.png
    443.8 KB · Views: 55
She mentioned needles,that equals heroin to me
Needles can be used to inject many narcotics/medicines, pet vaccines ect, the mention of the spoon makes it 'sound' as though it could be narcotics, and probably was.

From reports CB had left the area 2007/08. So probably nothing to do with CB

That was found in 2009 by LS after CB was long gone, don't think she mentioned heroin, just hash, used needles and a spoon. No other drugs/ paraphernalia actually found anywhere else I believe, apart from Sylt of course.
Agree.
It could well have been a few local users who had squatted in the house after NF and CB left. imo

Hello everyone. Newbie here.

I just wanted to mention the mobile phone (N95?) with Google Maps open. It may not be his phone of course but if he had a GPS phone, it may explain how BKA are confident of placing him at OC on 3/5. AFAIK, Prosecutors in Europe still rely on triangulation in Court but BKA may be using Google data to chase down evidence.

I think that device may be an MP3 player?

"He described his Jaguar car back in Portugal, but they were not impressed by the poor state of the camper which was rusty, had stained seats, wires dangling from the dashboard and a hole in the interior of a door with a giant MP3 player perched on the front seat."

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner in 'kidnap' campervan weeks before she vanished | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
CB was collecting the golf balls near the farmhouse he lived until 2006. I'm not sure exactly of the the place EM died but he wasn't working there until later than that. He worked at the Ocean Club in 2006/2007 and was fired for stealing. One of the OC employees and a friend suspected him of having stolen stuff from rooms there too. I do think it's possible CB and him did know each other though, I mentioned it as a possibility on a previous thread, he was a drug user also.

Euclides Monteiro - The Dead Suspect *
Collecting golf balls and selling them back to golfers is a good way to get to know where the riches are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe