Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it's a possibility.

MM could have thought that the noises coming from an adjacent room the night before were in fact the parents.
That could be why she asked 'why didn't you come'?
Most children crying would be attended by their parents if close by and perhaps that's why MM asked them?
She must have been quite awake,I think?
From whatI remember from my kids at that age,they didnt remember that they were crying because of a bad dream.
The next day,when asked about it,they didnt remember it at all...

I don’t believe I have seen this posted before but there have been a few discussions around the green eyed man on previous threads:
“Revealing that he still spoke English and was hanging out with a doppelganger friend whom she also thought was British, she added in the interview with the Portuguese TV channel TVI: “ I thought the other man was a brother or a friend.

“Both were tall and both were blond.

“One had blue eyes and the other had green eyes. I thought they were both English until I found out that one of them was German.”
British woman says Madeleine McCann suspects Christian Brueckner of 'targeting' her - ThemesForce

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8391821/amp/Witnesses-described-seeing-blonde-man-staring-Madeleine-McCanns-holiday-flat.html

“The other items found also include storage media that B.could heavily burden, including a plastic bag with USB sticks and memory cards. Images and videos of serious abuse of infants, toddlers, children and adolescents should be found on it. According to the report, 8000 files have already been viewed.
Christian B is said to be on around 100 pictures.”

Maybe you posted it before but I wasn’t aware of this
GT from Fall Maddie McCann: Eltern dementieren “unbewiesene Berichte” nach Spekulationen

hey all, can someone remind me if it is known where M.Ney was at the time of the disappearance in May 07?
Something been going over but just thought see what anyone here thinks too...

Ok so an older link but remember this odd sighting 24 hr before?
Madeleine McCann: Witness saw 'weird' stranger lurking near apartment
Witness saw 'weird' stranger lurking near apartment . A vital witness has revealed he saw a man wearing sunglasses lurking in a stairwell near Madeleine McCann’s apartment 24 hours before she vanished. Mario Fernando, 47, told Portuguese cops about the “weird” stranger lurking at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz
—-
“When I walked down and turned into the hole to get the laundry, I saw the weird guy and we nearly bumped into each other. He was embarrassed. He looked nervous.

“He was walking out from the hole under the stairs and must have been much further inside but had taken several steps after hearing me coming. We were, like, dodging each other.

“He had a really fat face and had two-tone sunglasses on, they got lighter at the bottom and were big. I will never forget those glasses.

“There was no reason for him to be there and no reason to wear the glasses as it was dark under the stairs.
It is still recorded in my head like it was at the time. It was not usual for people to be there, in the shadows.

“My theory is that guy must have been involved, either in the kidnapping or studying what to do — their movements.
"He was there for something, for sure!—-

——————
Ok so one thought and JMO .....but MN , possibly had a fat face if you look at these pics attached; (from Bild site)

thoughts on any link here , or link to CB?

Attachments

• 0D6421D7-80E7-4A59-8D34-C130C4ABBE02.jpeg
    0D6421D7-80E7-4A59-8D34-C130C4ABBE02.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 8FBED6C0-03DF-4778-9597-31C282278E2B.jpeg
    8FBED6C0-03DF-4778-9597-31C282278E2B.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 4448CBDA-E1DE-4D1F-9A41-8EBB8CEF6335.jpeg
    4448CBDA-E1DE-4D1F-9A41-8EBB8CEF6335.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 42
His neighbour at the farmhouse R Maclean was asked by the owner of CBs property to empty it out in May 2006 as CB had been sent to prison. He was let out in December 2007.

Maddie suspect's neighbour destroyed any likely DNA from his house

It is reported he was living in his van in 2007 according to MT and other sources.
Yes,: ‘Mr Tatschl added that he had returned to Praia da Luz in February 2007 to find Brueckner camping near the town.’
MT also says in the same article:
‘he ‘cannot believe’ Portuguese detectives have not yet searched the farmhouse they once shared.’
‘I know he did it’: Christian Brueckner’s friend says German is guilty of taking Madeleine McCann
It is important to note he doesn’t say where CB was camping. This ties in with other reports such as:’60 Minutes also reported the house in which Brueckner was living at the time of the three-year-old's disappearance, is less than 2km from the McCann villa.’
https://www..au/christian-brueckner-madeleine-mccann/amp/
In addition there were some reports of a dog (Frau Muller) running out at the McCanns while jogging, however there appears to be little MSM evidence as to what type of dog it was or even the validity of the story and may be just an intriguing coincidence.

No news about the two digs then?

Is this petering out into a damp squib.

This is the actual shutter. Would this noise wake up the 3 sleeping children in that room?
Would it be possible, by raising the shutter more carefully, to make far less noise?
Do you know when was that filmed? How long after May 3rd? (Can't find an actual date?)
Because the shutters aren't able to stay open and they keep on falling down.

When MM went missing, the "shutters were open", meaning that they stayed up.

Last edited:
hey all, can someone remind me if it is known where M.Ney was at the time of the disappearance in May 07?
Something been going over but just thought see what anyone here thinks too...

Ok so an older link but remember this odd sighting 24 hr before?
Madeleine McCann: Witness saw 'weird' stranger lurking near apartment
Witness saw 'weird' stranger lurking near apartment . A vital witness has revealed he saw a man wearing sunglasses lurking in a stairwell near Madeleine McCann’s apartment 24 hours before she vanished. Mario Fernando, 47, told Portuguese cops about the “weird” stranger lurking at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz
—-
“When I walked down and turned into the hole to get the laundry, I saw the weird guy and we nearly bumped into each other. He was embarrassed. He looked nervous.

“He was walking out from the hole under the stairs and must have been much further inside but had taken several steps after hearing me coming. We were, like, dodging each other.

“He had a really fat face and had two-tone sunglasses on, they got lighter at the bottom and were big. I will never forget those glasses.

“There was no reason for him to be there and no reason to wear the glasses as it was dark under the stairs.
It is still recorded in my head like it was at the time. It was not usual for people to be there, in the shadows.

“My theory is that guy must have been involved, either in the kidnapping or studying what to do — their movements.
"He was there for something, for sure!—-

——————
Ok so one thought and JMO .....but MN , possibly had a fat face if you look at these pics attached; (from Bild site)

thoughts on any link here , or link to CB?

The link below suggests M.N. could have been in PDL at the time of MM's disappearance.
I've always had it at the back of my mind MN could have been involved in some way. The Portuguese police dismissed him as he seemed to target boys. He was known as the masked man. Did MN and CB know each other? Your second photo, I've seen a short video clip of this, and he has a familiarity (looks wise) of GM, something at which GA hinted at...and the Smith Man sighting said there was a similarity to GM. Maybe it was MN they saw?
Madeleine McCann child killer suspect 'was in Portugal at time of disappearance'

Last edited:
The link below suggests M.N. could have been in PDL at the time of MM's disappearance.
I've always had it at the back of my mind MN could have been involved in some way. The Portuguese police dismissed him as he seemed to target boys. He was known as the masked man. Did MN and CB know each other? Your second photo, I've seen a short video clip of this, and he has a familiarity (looks wise) of GM, something at which GA hinted at...and the Smith Man sighting said there was a similarity to GM. Maybe it was MN they saw?
Madeleine McCann child killer suspect 'was in Portugal at time of disappearance'

I assume MN has been checked more than once. German L.E. is investigating on CB due to clues, they hadn't talked about. There should be a reason, why they focus on CB.

MN was likely into boys. CB is into molesting, raping and torturing females. No matter, of what age. Even to himself wearing nothing than leotards and wigs, doing the "Brueckner Bounce" and maybe feels like a women by doing this. If he can't torture one, he partially becomes one and satisfies his sadistic urges according to them with himself.

The preferences of both, MN and CB are pretty clear to me. There is something on him, according to his twisted connection to females. IMO.

Patio doors were definitely unlocked. They can only be locked from the inside and GM, MO and KM all acknowledged this is how they entered and left the apartment.

GM stated in his second interview, the front door was probably left unlocked too. But that door can only be opened from outside with a key since it has a latch. Can be opened from the inside using the knob.

KM said she cannot recall whether the sliding window was locked or not but believes it was closed. The shutters themselves have no locking mechanism.
The shutters/window theory has long been questioned, partly due to inconsistent statements from the group.

IMO it is possible that having left the children unattended and possibly in an unlocked apartment that the shutters being tampered with was something the group/parents came up with so that there were no repercussions for leaving the other children. They felt awful about the risk they had taken, maybe worried about how this would make them look like bad parents and wouldn’t want to lose any other children. MM was gone and they couldn’t have foreseen that they’d be suspects as they knew they weren’t guilty. They were convinced she had been taken and wanted to direct LE that way to get her quickly found and not look neglectful.

If we ever learn the truth there will be many unintended consequences of the behaviour of many of the people involved in this, even those who are only minor witnesses

I’ve theorised before that MN could have been some kind of mentor to CB. Do you think these kinds of criminals share plans and tactics? Do they help each other out to learn how to get away with things?

Caso Maddie: Polícia procura ‘troféus’ de Christian Brückner
The digs in Hannover were aimed at searching for possible "trophies" collected by CB from potential victims including MM.
They weren't meant to search for human remains.
O Expresso sabe, no entanto, que as escavações tinham como principal objetivo encontrar ‘troféus’...
... esta operação em Hannover não se destina a encontrar corpos de possíveis vítimas

Mr Fülscher said it was "totally unusual" for someone to be a both a paedophile and a gerontophile

IMO- Yes, it's unusual, but it's not impossible.
German profiler Mark Hoffmann explained this apparent contradiction very well: "There are perpetrators who are fixated on a certain group of victims - as we know and can imagine them. Others, such as CB, are not concerned with the outward appearance of the victim, but only with the fact that they are "weak". And there, in a way, small children and older people are congruent.

The digs in Hannover were aimed at searching for possible "trophies" collected by CB from potential victims including MM.
They weren't meant to search for human remains.
O Expresso sabe, no entanto, que as escavações tinham como principal objetivo encontrar ‘troféus’...
... esta operação em Hannover não se destina a encontrar corpos de possíveis vítimas

So why the dogs??
Sorry,missed out on that..there were only snifferdogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82