Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very confusing. All the German papers are saying one thing, the UK ones are saying another.

Could it be that one judge has made an opinion on one point (that correct process wasn't followed) and another judge has made an opinion on another (it doesn't matter since CB forfeited his protective rights when he fled to Italy)? And that that 2 different medias are running stories based on the two different comments?

Don't know, just guessing now. Can't understand how the stories can be so opposing. I initially rejected the Sun article as sensationalism but the Telegraph is normally pretty reliable.
Telegraph hasn't been reliable for a while now. It's always been a Conservative paper but it was relatively credible in it's factual reporting - it could be trusted . However it hasn't been a good credible source since about 2016. And it did, until recently, employ Boris Johnson who had been previously sacked as a journalist for lying.

I'm waiting to read it in a non UK paper or in one that doesn't have a strong agenda. The Daily Mirror is carrying the story that the German press are carrying
Might be worth checking their story

Last edited:
Does anyone know (or read) if the case of Joana Cipriano, will be re-opened?
The stepfather of JC is pleading with PJ and German authorities,asking for the case to be reopened alleging that CB may be involved.

As far as I know (but I have to work right away and I can't search the sources) and remember correctly it was like this:

While Brückner was in jail in Portugal for the diesel theft, he asked two friends to get things out of his house. Probably also because he was afraid the police could search the house. The main reason for this was money he had hidden behind a roof beam or in the roof.

The friends (sic!) stole the money and ran away with it. And they took the footage and a camera at the same time (I think the footage was stored in the camera).

Years later, when they got a "bad conscience" because of their own (at that time nothing was public) knowledge about CBs sexual crimes and thought that this was going too far, they went to the police on their own initiative.

Sure, they and MT knew each other, but as far as I know, they had no contact to MT afterwards, let alone to CB, because they had probably stolen a considerable amount of money from him.

MT was later portrayed as very important in the media, especially in the English media. Although he is Austrian and does not live far away from Germany, he has not received such resonance in the German media

That's how I think the story was told in the German media and that’s my quintessenz.

MT must have had contact with the friends that cleared the house & apparently found the videos which they apparently later destroyed. According to MT they offered to show him the videos which he declined. But he still stayed friends with CB? In all honesty I don’t trust anything CBs friends/associates have said in their media interviews.

Telegraph hasn't been reliable for a while now. It's always been a Conservative paper but it was relatively credible in it's factual reporting - it could be trusted . However it hasn't been a good credible source since about 2016. And it did, until recently, employ Boris Johnson who had been previously sacked as a journalist for lying.

I'm waiting to read it in a non UK paper or in one that doesn't have a strong agenda. The Daily Mirror is carrying the story that the German press are carrying
Might be worth checking their story

Telegraph has sadly fallen in quality

When you read the text, I get the feeling all of the English papers are reporting from a single incorrect source as they use the same language

Essentially they are reporting the defence case and not the recommendation

I came across this a lot in the Knox case where english media would routinely misreport proceedings due to lack of decent translation
The Mirror has actually reported it properly
https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.amppro...king-madeleine-mccann-suspect-remain-22478369

MT must have had contact with the friends that cleared the house & apparently found the videos which they apparently later destroyed. According to MT they offered to show him the videos which he declined. But he still stayed friends with CB? In all honesty I don’t trust anything CBs friends/associates have said in their media interviews.
Me neither, but in every lie I think there is an element of truth.

The story is that his pals destroyed the videos. They might not be paedophiles but he was a dealer and a petty crook and they were clearing it so the police couldn't get hold of stuff. So I'm guessing they might not have been moral upstanding citizens.

Now if you had access to material that you could use to blackmail your dealer would you destroy it? You've got a permanent hold over him.

It looks like there were people passing his name to LE as far back as 2013. But no evidence.

Me neither, but in every lie I think there is an element of truth.

The story is that his pals destroyed the videos. They might not be paedophiles but he was a dealer and a petty crook and they were clearing it so the police couldn't get hold of stuff. So I'm guessing they might not have been moral upstanding citizens.

Now if you had access to material that you could use to blackmail your dealer would you destroy it? You've got a permanent hold over him.

It looks like there were people passing his name to LE as far back as 2013. But no evidence.[/QUOTE

I think if his friends were just “petty criminals” they would have been outraged at these videos ( watching him rape a 72 year old lady would disturb most, you couldn’t help but thinking that’s someone’s Gran, how would I feel if that was mine? ) & would have found a way to get them to LE even anonymously.
I think these friends were people CB heavily trusted & knew they wouldn’t be outraged by anything they found. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of his friends turn out to be implicated in some way ( I don’t mean just MM, but all of the sordid goings on) when the truth eventually comes out. I think investigations into CB could have led to LE to them & that’s when they gave their story.
I also think the comment from FF saying there was more chance of him getting a long drink of holy water in hell than of CB speaking to LE. Could this have been a message to CBs acquaintances that CB defo won’t be talking (especially when some of them may have seen prison transporter at scene of the digs in Hanover) so don’t fall for it in any police interrogation?

Hmm I'd not thought of FFs holy water comment in that way before but it's very intriguing.

He has to do what his client requests and if CB asked him to make those comments you may be onto something. There were also intriguing comments from the prosecutor early on to the effect of other person's knowing stuff, CB being behind bars and loyalties changing.

Hmm I'd not thought of FFs holy water comment in that way before but it's very intriguing.

He has to do what his client requests and if CB asked him to make those comments you may be onto something. There were also intriguing comments from the prosecutor early on to the effect of other person's knowing stuff, CB being behind bars and loyalties changing.

I honestly believe that could be the reason for FF comment, when CBs associates seen pics of prison transporter at the scene they would have been bricking it!
Wondering who was in the van, was it CB? What had he divulged? I think it was defo CB getting a message out to his acquaintances not to get rattled, he hasn’t spoke & defo won’t speak. I wouldn’t be surprised if Prison transporter was empty & was just used as a tactic. I think the comment came around the same time as search or just after if I recall correctly? I think FF was instructed to say it by CB to get the message out there.

Last edited:
So after he serves his time for the drug charge:

A seven-year jail term for the rape in Praia da Luz is due to kick in at the end of him serving time for drugs trafficking, in January next year.

Initially, yes. But in Miss_Paula's recent post it says there was a further warrant for the rape which the Italians also signed off. See subheading "Third European Arrest Warrant" on attached post.

Right! Well taken care of, dear Dlk. ;)

It really is a damn complicated case and I knew most of the media won't even begin to understand it.

That's why I had it all written down for you.

Sleuths must always be one step ahead.:D

Right! Well taken care of, dear Dlk. ;)

It really is a damn complicated case and I knew most of the media won't even begin to understand it.

That's why I had it all written down for you.

Sleuths must always be one step ahead.:D
You’ve took to this like a German lawyer ordering a nice warm glass of holy water.

A couple of nuggets from BIZCOCHO

It seems that at least 1 of CB's brothers could be his real brother according the The Irish Daily Mail

"...adopted Christian and his older brother from a home in the late 1970's"
PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

Also a possible location of the Diakonie children's home he was sent to in Wurzburg. If this is not the actual home it is likely CB's placement was mediated by this center.

Evangelische Kinder-, Jugend- und Familienhilfe
Protestant children, youth and family welfare aid.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

The reviews are interesting.
It was suggested earlier that one of his brothers might be the holder of the Jaguar dealer store in Augsburg ....

About the children's home; only 150 meters to the left, there are two psychiatric centres, one of them for youth...

Initially, yes. But in Miss_Paula's recent post it says there was a further warrant for the rape which the Italians also signed off. See subheading "Third European Arrest Warrant" on attached post.

In other words, a retrospective grant will still apply(?)
Italy granted extradition for the rape only 6 months after the actual physical extradition.
22 March 2019 versus 18-19 Sep 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members