Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
me thinks GA doth protest too much.

he's got a series of dodgy behaviours to cite. Has anyone contemplated that CB was part of a protected group?..hence his brazen activities?

its difficult to believe the portugese police would be so inept. When you superimpose GA's MO it is a little odd in the least. And then he bought CB's old jag?!.. really?!.

did GA have jaguars previously?..

This is a pretty outrageous allegation to make based on no evidence?

And there is more than one jaguar a person can buy in europe

Whilst it's pretty normal for many people to own Jaguars and there are dealerships all over the world, I think this is where the connection with CB and GA Jaguar interest ends.
Just a co-incidence imo.
They both, at one stage, owned a Jag - Just likes hundreds of thousands of people did in 2007-and still do now.

Exactly - this is just creating conspiracy theories based on nothing.

This is a pretty outrageous allegation to make based on no evidence?

And there is more than one jaguar a person can buy in europe
thats what the forum is for, surely?

at this point its a suggestion to pique people's curiosity nothing more. It is however just as valid as many other theories here as none of them are known to be right or wrong.

to suggest its outrageous implies that you have something to compare it to, no?

edit: you dont find it one bit odd that GA bought CB's jaguar?

and thank you for outlining that many people can own jaguars.;-)..was it an attempted insult? and if so, why?.

Whilst it's pretty normal for many people to own Jaguars and there are dealerships all over the world, I think this is where the connection with CB and GA Jaguar interest ends.
Just a co-incidence imo.
They both, at one stage, owned a Jag - Just likes hundreds of thousands of people did in 2007-and still do now.

It's not even a coincidence.

a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

Unless we also think it would be coincidence that GA and CB also owned a pair of levi's jeans or any other consumer brand.

Where was this Tim?

it was in one of the posts i linked a thread or two ago - the one with the article about CB's timeline..i cant find it right now. i think it has the 6 usb's quote in it also..ill try find it..could be wrong but definitely correct about the narcotics.

i subsequently looked up what is classified as narcotics and indeed cannabis is on the list, so it could be weed. it just seems strange to not just say weed.

but i lean where you are going on this. there isnt much info on his drug habits, if any. personally i cant fathom anyone doing this kind of thing without some sort of dis-inhibitor, and weed isnt really that..

just putting it out there.

thats what the forum is for, surely?

at this point its a suggestion to pique people's curiosity nothing more. It is however just as valid as many other theories here as none of them are known to be right or wrong.

to suggest its outrageous implies that you have something to compare it to, no?

edit: you dont find it one bit odd that GA bought CB's jaguar?

and thank you for outlining that many people can own jaguars.;-)..was it an attempted insult? and if so, why?.

It's worth remembering that people discussed here are real people with families who may even read the forum.

GA did not buy CBs jaguar.

It's not even a coincidence.

Unless we also think it would be coincidence that GA and CB also owned a pair of levi's jeans or any other consumer brand.

i think you are being condescending. Your causation comment would make sense if there was no other connection, and it could well be mere coincidence.

But given the fact that there is a connection, and that vehicle wouldve been considered off limits by a decent person (who the heck would buy a car from a known pedo and possible murderer even if it was their dream car?).

as you rightly point out, he couldve bought the same model, type etc but he didnt.

i think the forum is to chew the fat on these things, not to dismiss or patronise others because their viewpoint doesnt align with yours. It's horrible reading such a dismissive reply. Do i have a magnet on me for those types?..what am i doing wrong to attract that attention?, seriously?

It's worth remembering that people discussed here are real people with families who may even read the forum.

GA did not buy CBs jaguar.

instead of insulting me, why didnt you just write 'GA did not buy CB's jaguar?'.

and why arent you advising on the numerous other initials used?..

Probably your are right! But the GA - PPC connection feels very odd to me.
It's not normal behaviour when a police officer has the urge to write a book about an (ongoing) investigation!
Not even one year after the disappearance!

And GA+PPC said that Joana's mother (see pic) had fallen down the stairs. Hence two black eyes. Yeah right.
21939698-7766609-image-m-4_1575719728068.jpg

Sure. And no one will guess a car parked on the street is from an abductor in action. Same reasoning. Why bother? Smithsonian sighting is as valuable and vague as all other sightings that night and all are worth the same. Only interpretations differ and some are quite palatable. But assuming CB is perpetrator I prefer to analyze things prospectively under such assumption and not retrospectively trying to make irrelevant facts relevant. CB has nothing to do with PDL village and so he fled somewhere else. Then, he wouldn't park a car that far away just because no one would guess he was carrying an abducted child but it would be extremely suspicious to see a car on street.

IMO it is just to difficult to make assumptions about where cars would be parked etc etc

In my home town where theft is common, many burglars are bold as hell and drive right on to load up - this is precisely because often no one will question it.

Similarly in many abduction cases, there are 3 crime scenes. The abduction point, a hidden place there the victim will be murdered, and a dumping ground.

the transitional place where the murder occurs is often not the attackers house, but rather some secluded, secret place where he can control the victim.

Only if you were guilty...

oh contrare.

thats exactly my point - the innocent person wouldve taken the money and spilled their guts about nothing incriminating because there isnt any.

As far as i know, the money wasnt tied to a requirement to give info that is false. it was to say everything he knows.

a guilty person - at the very least one that is implicated, would not take the money. A decent person would take the money and then either give it back, or donate it. They would proceed confidently as they have nothing to hide.

thats what i would've done if it was me and i was forced into that corner.

But given the fact that there is a connection, and that vehicle wouldve been considered off limits by a decent person (who the heck would buy a car from a known pedo and possible murderer even if it was their dream car?).

as you rightly point out, he couldve bought the same model, type etc but he didnt.

i think the forum is to chew the fat on these things, not to dismiss or patronise others because their viewpoint doesnt align with yours. It's horrible reading such a dismissive reply. Do i have a magnet on me for those types?..what am i doing wrong to attract that attention?, seriously?

Can you please cite a link containing evidence that GA bought CB's jaguar?

Can you please cite a link containing evidence that GA bought CB's jaguar?

you told us that he didnt in what appeared to be a statement of fact. (it didnt have IMO or any caveat).

i was suggesting it was odd as i interpreted an earlier post as GA buying CB's jag. If he didnt, then the supposition isnt valid.

i'll take your word that he didnt buy it. i really dont care tbh. if he did, then it becomes odd IMO. if he didnt, well no storyline here.

you told us that he didnt in what appeared to be a statement of fact. (it didnt have IMO or any caveat).

i was suggesting it was odd as i interpreted an earlier post as GA buying CB's jag. If he didnt, then the supposition isnt valid.

i'll take your word that he didnt buy it. i really dont care tbh. if he did, then it becomes odd IMO. if he didnt, well no storyline here.

You misinterpreted @SuperdadV8 's post who was implying a different conspiracy

;)

It's not normal behaviour when a police officer has the urge to write a book about an (ongoing) investigation!
Not even one year after the disappearance!

And GA+PPC said that Joana's mother (see pic) had fallen down the stairs. Hence two black eyes. Yeah right.
21939698-7766609-image-m-4_1575719728068.jpg

Even putting aside the other evidence that convicted Joana's mother and assuming her confession was beaten out of her - what are the similarities to the MM case?

In the MM case, PJ sought to charge Murat based on JT's ID

Or do you mean that PPC was working with CB?

PPC was convicted of being part of an organised criminal gang - CB doesn't really seem like his type somehow.

Last edited:
Even putting aside the other evidence that convicted Joana's mother and assuming her confession was beaten out of her - what are the similarities to the MM case?

In the MM case, PJ sought to charge Murat based on JT's ID

Or do you mean that PPC was working with CB?

PPC was convicted of being part of an organised criminal gang - CB doesn't really seem like his type somehow.
I mean PPC and GA working together against parents.

A sincere police officer does not write a book about an ongoing investigation and within one year of a disappearance or crime for that matter.
A sincere police officer would write a book after many years as a sort of memoire describing a solved case or a cold case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284