Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It worries me a bit if police say they can place CB phone "at" the Ocean Club.
IMO the data harvested in May 2007 locates phones only by the name of the mast, which yields a huge area such as "in or near PdL"

IMO the data harvested in May 2007 locates phones only by the name of the mast, which yields a huge area such as "in or near PdL"

Could they just have been taking a punt to see if the other caller came forward, thinking that it was either an innocent call or that the other person's loyalties may have changed over the years?
JMO

Okay, maybe i can counteract to that approach of pessimism here?!

CB boasted of getting rid of evidence. How can someone get rid of forensic evidence? It is not enough to destroy a body or parts of it, right? That person must destroy also DNA, to destroy every possible evidence forever.

How to do that? Some perps used cooking. That destroys the DNA in the tissue, but not likely in bones, teeth, etc.! Pigs? Okay, just a little bit fantasizing, he? Remembering JC case around the corner earlier or maybe watched "Hannibal". No safe solution IMO.

What else? Burning it? No chance to destroy DNA! So you have to cremate the forensic evidence. Crematories burn bodies for about 90 Minutes by at least 1200 degrees celsius. The remains will be just a pile of ash and the DNA is destroyed forever. But you need special ovens to to that!

The isolation from fridges burns like a torch (Greenfell Tower e.g.). A burnig pile of tires reaches also temperatures up to 1400 degrees celsius, so firefighters use to let them burn down controlled, due to no useful technique to extinguish these fires.

And now check the reports, what he was seen to carry frequently to the box factory and has been reported to to very often.....

OK Mr optimist - it's eerily quiet so maybe that's a good sign! :)

This made me think if he was maybe a member of a cult.
I have been thinking about this a lot recently. I was on a holiday and in there a young girl committed suicide. When I look into her FB and Instagram accounts I noticed she was into Nordic mythology and she was a pagan who changed her religion into Nordic paganism.
I looked into that and I noticed lots of similarities with the hippies CB was surrounded with and there are lots of Germans following this path.

I may have read up to 20k zone - I COULD be wrong!

I have been thinking about this a lot recently. I was on a holiday and in there a young girl committed suicide. When I look into her FB and Instagram accounts I noticed she was into Nordic mythology and she was a pagan who changed her religion into Nordic paganism.
I looked into that and I noticed lots of similarities with the hippies CB was surrounded with and there are lots of Germans following this path.

Interesting, however I think with his Psych he wouldn't have been a 'follower' in that sense.
Many people with his psyc could indeed have 'leader' qualities but there's no evidence of that......... Thankfully!
JMO

Or maybe MM just woke up and called for her parents and got upset because no one came? As far as I recall, PF said the crying went on for over an hour and that would fit with their somewhat lackadaisical checking system.

If you are thinking she wondered off she would not be able to open any door and close it after herself. She would not be able to open the blind.

In some early MSM reports the witness is anonymous and her name JM is not given therefore it requires a Google search omitting the witness name to find for example this report
EXCLUSIVE: Who was the woman outside Maddie's flat?

From your link:

She was standing under a streetlight at a crossroads only 40 feet from where Madeleine was sleeping with her brother Sean and his twin sister Amelie.

This is interesting because this is where the Portuguese sniffer dogs have lost Madeleine's scent. All of them!
If she meant the streetlight across the OC reception

If you are thinking she wondered off she would not be able to open any door and close it after herself. She would not be able to open the blind.

I'm not thinking anything other than pointing out that MM was heard crying for over an hour (if not close to an hour and a half) by PM (who had no reason to lie) which suggests, logically, that her parents did not make their claimed 30min checks on their kids that evening. And that, PM said, the crying finally stopped when the parents returned.

Nothing to do with wondering off or doors or windows or blinds. Just an actual fact.

Last edited:

Triangulation expert evidence between the 3 masts using the azimuth (Angle of Arrival) and Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA) might get him very close to OC but I think they must have GPS (or WiFi connection as suggested).

Sorry Hayden, missed your post- what made you think he was in a cult?

I’ve come across Norse mythology/Odinism in the white supremacy context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares