Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he starts with some money - perhaps from parents - perhaps collects benefits, works casual jobs and makes money from theft/drugs plus pays no taxes, lives on the cheap etc - I think he easily has enough money for these things.

Yes, agree. Essentially a grifter-type lifestyle, no fixed abode, no overheads, no responsibilities, an eye always on the main chance and probably quite canny with the money he 'accumulates'.

Yes, agree. Essentially a grifter-type lifestyle, no fixed abode, no overheads, no responsibilities, an eye always on the main chance and probably quite canny with the money he 'accumulates'.

Well, according MT's testimony and the way CB seemed to commit his crimes, he looks pretty much more organized in a few things, than it looks from the outside....

Last edited:
So from these two we can assume any traffic would be noticeable. Especially if recalled the morning after because you'd found out that a child had been abducted.

Has the grey looking car ever been accounted for?

Is there any clarity on the time the pick up was seen.

We could really do with a good map with all the relevant spots marked.
About the gray car, do you know what type it was ? even if big or small etc ? thanks

In this video of PF (the upstairs neighbour) at about 30s in, you can see a small grey car still parked next to MMs window of 5A, the same as described by the witness. I'd guess it probably belongs to a resident of the OC and has been accounted for.

Yes this Gray car I was wondering about ?

So from these two we can assume any traffic would be noticeable. Especially if recalled the morning after because you'd found out that a child had been abducted.

Has the grey looking car ever been accounted for?

Is there any clarity on the time the pick up was seen.

We could really do with a good map with all the relevant spots marked.
Mext morning the small grey car was still there in the carpark of block 5, where only 6 of the 18 units were occupied, A B D H had no cars, G had only a larger non-grey car, so by elimination it is probably of K IMO.

I'm still wondering, why at least two known and convicted german paedos like MN and CB decided, to frequently spent time in Portugal and travel between the countries by the mid-nineties. One was known to work at educational facilities for children, one used to grow up in one of them and got some kind of relationship to NF, who seemed to be in that kind of business either.

And i'm still wondering, why portugal seems or seemed to be a hotspot for paedos. Even GA confirmed that. Where could be the link between troubled children, portugal and all that already known paedos in the areas? How does an about 19 year old CB, that broke up his education as a car mechanic, decided in the mid-nineties to move straight to portugal, to avoid a conviction for child abuse in germany?! Who was his mentor in 1995 that maybe told him, to go straight to there?

The internet as we know it in 2020 should not be that kind of paedo-chatroom-medium as it has evolved by the early 2000's, with its slow modems etc. in the mid nineties?!

But according to the link below, portugal seems to have a very sophisticated paedo-past. Could there be a kind of link to a lot of the abducted children, by 2004 and later, after that casa-pia-horror ended?!

To me it sounds, that the convicted main-suspects should have just been the tip of the iceberg. Similar rumors still keep on until today in belgiums MD-case.

Casa Pia child sexual abuse scandal - Wikipedia
Every country has a version of Casa Pia. We're now finding out about decades of widespread abuse in the care systems of most countries. It is an obvious place for paedophiles. Children that aren't believed.

But also any other area where they can get access to children - eg in the UK and notable junior football coach was jailed last year.

Why seaside / tourist spots? I guess lots of children. Lots of parents who've let their guard down. And a police force that is mainly dealing with tourists passing through so have less pressure to investigate fully. Not all paedophiles abduct and kill.

Every country has a version of Casa Pia. We're now finding out about decades of widespread abuse in the care systems of most countries. It is an obvious place for paedophiles. Children that aren't believed.

But also any other area where they can get access to children - eg in the UK and notable junior football coach was jailed last year.

Why seaside / tourist spots? I guess lots of children. Lots of parents who've let their guard down. And a police force that is mainly dealing with tourists passing through so have less pressure to investigate fully. Not all paedophiles abduct and kill.

Very sad but very true, unfortuneatly!

Well, according MT's testimony and the way CB seemed to commit his crimes, he looks pretty much more organized in a few things, than it looks from the outside....

Successful grifters are clever, they're opportunists at base, they plan, they target, they work their con. Seems to me from what we know of CB that's he's clever at gaining people's confidence and presenting them with a version of himself that's appealing and sincere but ultimately entirely fraudulent and self-serving.

The McG account specified a pick up style truck that sped past them on walk back from restaurant. The color wasn’t given. Did CB have a pick up style at any stage? I’m only aware of the campers and jaguar.

In July 1998, a startling discovery was made in the NL: several computers in an apartment in the NL set up for trafficking paedo images. Severe images also involving babies.
The computers were discovered after a tip-off, because at that time, police had no knowledge and no means to detect such stuff.
A number of the images (most? all? have no idea?) were made at an orphanage on Jersey, at Haut de la Garenne.
The owner of the PC's kept a personal male prostitute(?) (schandknaap in Dutch) who in the end shot him dead (by mistake or not?) in Italy.
The male prostitute was Belgian. Etc etc.
Nieuwsselectie: Bijvoegsel

A lot has been going on in paedo-land for decades.

MN is known to have travelled regularly to Holland:
Police know Ney visited Ecuador in 1993, Peru in 1995 and Portugal the following year. He has also made repeated trips to Holland and Denmark.
New Madeleine McCann suspect: German paedophile was in Portugal when she vanished
There used to be a young boys brothel back then in the Netherlands. Known to paedo's and probably also known to MN.
And there is more.

I wonder about contacts MN might have made in South America.

We heard nothing about organised human trafficking from Brazil (Eastern Europe or Africa).

The UCKG (Universal Church of the Kingdom of God), a Brazilian church with a branch in Faro, has recently been investigated for human trafficking & illegal adoptions.

I agree. CB has been 1 step ahead of the game since fleeing Germany in the late 90s. Nobody crosses in and out of European Countries on a regular basis because they have nothing else to do with their time and taking a leisurely drive does not usually involve crossing borders and whatnot. He was no hippie roadster, he was on the run from LE the entire time. Also, I don't think it by any means a coincidence that his whereabouts, timeline and physical description seem to tie in with murder and rape victims throughout Europe during his years on the run. He has gotten away with so much by simply fleeing 1 crime scene to create another IMO. X

Then there could also be a payment by the M family in the files? Unless they paid cash.

I can't find any statements from M family in PJ files, so I doubt they ever supplied police with such info at the time. Perhaps they discussed that with wrong person thinking that police would somehow know, I don't know. They aren't there. But we can take his statements 10 years later to the press.

There are receipts from Kelly's timed 21:39 (13.75€), 21:46 (8€), 21:49 (8€), 21:50 (5€). Then 22:16.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P12/12_VOLUME_XIIa_Page_3277.jpg

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P12/12_VOLUME_XIIa_Page_3278.jpg

Now, does anyone remember a street wall near 5A covered with blood? Dogs led the police to this wall. It was a concrete wall covered with blood stains. I remember seeing this on SKY News in the early days of the search.
Quinta dos Figos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member