Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
;)

We're all, Super.

What's intriguing is his pressing on Brits.

It's them all who will fall from their chairs.

IMO he gave the hint already.

"I'm confident this case will not go to court and the British media will lose interest in my client."

That could only mean two things, especially after meeting GA.

1. Blaming the parents
2. Blaming the Royals

Did i forget something? :)

"I'm confident this case will not go to court and the British media will lose interest in my client."

1. Blaming the parents
2. Blaming the Royals

Something to do with the parents would be my guess. There's already enough theories out there that he could choose to latch onto and if he's been meeting with Amaral as reported, we already know where that guy's interests and persuasions lie.

I'm not buckling my seatbelt just yet. FF has an obvious ulterior motive to throw doubt out to the press, all his motivation is aimed toward discrediting the accusations, the actual truth has no importance as far as his interests go.

1. Blaming the parents
2. Blaming the Royals

I don't expect something as predictable as that. Herr Fülsher looks too clever and professional for that.

I'm sure Portuguese and British investigation is something he already has granted from the beginning to use in court, not worthwhile using that elsewhere.

He means something quite formidable for Braunschweig investigation.

All I hope is that Herr Fülscher will help reach the truth.

Herr Fülsher looks too clever and professional for that.

He means something quite formidable for Braunschweig investigation.
Let's wait and see. He's offered no evidence as yet about his findings (why?) so the claim remains sensationalist until he backs it up. And there are obvious reasons for him to cast doubt on the investigation. The only thing I find professional and clever about FF is how to be a good defence lawyer, whose job is purely to get clients acquitted regardless of guilt.

This report says yes.
https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/07/...n-for-the-first-time-since-being-exposed.html

I thought her trace could give some clues. But it seems that HCW did not give her much importance.
The mysterious phone call ...."Entirely dependent upon s/he coming forward".....Frustration.
NF was questioned prior to the appeal, if the number was hers, they would have established it prior to now, you would think. Cant see her phoning in to a Crimewatch programme to volunteer that information later on. JMO.

Herr Fülscher is doing his job. It's LE job do the other part. He's not ready to offer his findings that surprised him (in DM's words) for some reason. Even though the question is merely rhetorical, answers might be waiting for proper time, having red tape to fulfill before (most probable IMO), need to prepare all details or to tell his client before, and so on. He was kind enough to let us know in advance.

How many "Fischer"-Boys had been adopted by the faithful "Brückners"?

Hopefully that question isn't too offensive....!

CB's native surname Fisher hasn't been mentioned much in media, and it is similar to his lawyer's surname Fulscher
I wonder if it was the same?! i.e if they are related

(He was born Christian Fischer in Bavaria in 1976.....)

Herr Fülscher is doing his job. It's LE job do the other part. He's not ready to offer his findings that surprised him (in DM's words) for some reason. Even though the question is merely rhetorical, answers might be waiting for proper time, having red tape to fulfill before (most probable IMO), need to prepare all details or to tell his client before, and so on. He was kind enough to let us know in advance.
Yes, he's doing his job. His job is to get his client off, regardless of guilt. I'd be wary of giving credence to sensationalist claims he makes, while refusing to back it up (for some apparent reason). If you're going to claim the man is 'kind' in any way, well, I don't know to respond to that. I thought you might have reserved judgement until we hear the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy