Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind a paywall (audiostory), but worth checking for a new CB's pic from 2007 (pehaps with NF).

Die Akte Christian B. - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama
Source: Der Spiegel. They date it 2007. With NF?

24bca3c0-fd5b-4f46-8571-39d655d3d53b_w1200_r1_fpx13_fpy49.jpg
Der Spiegel knows exactly who that gf in the picture is.

It might have been Kate the previous evening (?)
Little girls often like to sleep in the bed their mother have slept in. They feel their mother's presence that way.
Officially MM slept in the other bed, but who knows, she might have crawled into her mother's bed by the window.
Not that it changes anything other than making things easier for an intruder coming through the window.
I wonder.

One has to wonder why HB ultimately injected himself into the middle of all this, if indeed CB can prove his innocence?? X

If MM's disappearance ever be solved, whoever's guilty and innocent, there will be scores of people with lots of things to explain, not just Büsching.

Hallo Herr Mendel!

I will try to do this tomorrow, if you please.

I'm preparing for a 95th birthday in Dresden right now and already trying to get drunk, before the "party" starts....;)

Always when i'm in Dresden (Family of my Lady!), i remember Iron Maiden's "Tailgunner". I like Maiden a lot!

Sorry, offtopic!!!

Will try to get behind the Spiegel paywall tomorrow!

Cool off-topic. I hope you successfully prepared the 95th birthday and wish her to celebrate again and again for many years to come.

Have a nice trip to Dresden, Herr Super, and when behind the paywall please let some info leak here.

Perhaps I am bringing up old leads and information but I found two things in this article interesting:
A. That possibly CB was cleared from the Portuguese investigation in 2008, (and reportedly HB had already told LE about CB's 'confession' in 2008)
B. That there was a chat specifically about MM

Is B. not true? Does it refer to the chat discussed here at length about abducting a child?

What is also interesting imo us that GA is the one who provided these info a year ago to the press. This means it was circulating in those circles.

German paedophile 'wrote about Madeleine McCann abduction in web chat room'

Perhaps I am bringing up old leads and information but I found two things in this article interesting:
A. That possibly CB was cleared from the Portuguese investigation in 2008, (and reportedly HB had already told LE about CB's 'confession' in 2008)

Is B. not true? Does it refer to the chat discussed here at length about abducting a child?

What is also interesting imo us that GA is the one who provided these info a year ago to the press. This means it was circulating in those circles.

A senior PJ officer said they passed CB info to British LE in 2011 and they never denied that to far.

The only chat known about abduction, revealed by Spiegel TV, doesn't mention MM so that was perhaps misinformation.

GA is a retired officer, but well before June 2020 he had already talked about a German suspect in custody in Germany to be announced who was a scapegoat in his opinion.

HB stated that he had reported to (Portuguese) police about CB in 2008. I'll try to look it up.

Allo, Herr Super. Can you help with the audiostory from Der Spiegel?

Unfortuneatly there is no way to get behind the paywall without paying!:)

So i will wait a bit, sometimes the media from "Der Spiegel" will be published a bit later for free. We'll see.

In my opinion, Sun's new article shouldn't be taken too serious either. There is no "source close to the investigation" and the german prosecuters. They keep VERY quiet.

This seems to have been added to the Spiegel link

Braunschweig, June 2013. Anja K. and her daughter visit a man she met through the Chat2000 internet portal. Christian B. lives with two dogs in the back room of a run-down kiosk in Braunschweig. Much did not go with him, only once they got closer physically, Anja K. will later tell the police. You got to know him as a child and animal lover.

When she is back home that evening, she sends him a text message: "We arrived safely, it was nice again, the time with you is good for me! You are also someone special to me. I am happy to know you . "

For the daughter, four years old, the visit was a nightmare. When the police searched the kiosk next summer, they discovered a digital camera. In addition to hundreds of pictures and videos with child *advertiser censored*, photos of that visit are also stored on the SD card.
Google translate

ETA
I removed the graphic description, check the link if you must, be warned its nasty.

Last edited:
Source: Der Spiegel. Year pic taken unknown (probably later than 2007 as it held German plates in Málaga).

820aad4d-c452-41dd-ae41-a4bdd4ec28d2_w718_r1.7016029593094943_fpx53.99_fpy49.94.jpg

I'm thinking this shot is taken at the same location as the 3rd VW image that so far hasn't been located. There is a post visible at the rear.

ETA
Brightened up a couple of areas
vw4.jpg

Last edited:
0722"]This seems to have been added to the Spiegel link

Braunschweig, June 2013. Anja K. and her daughter visit a man she met through the Chat2000 internet portal. Christian B. lives with two dogs in the back room of a run-down kiosk in Braunschweig. Much did not go with him, only once they got closer physically, Anja K. will later tell the police. You got to know him as a child and animal lover.

When she is back home that evening, she sends him a text message: "We arrived safely, it was nice again, the time with you is good for me! You are also someone special to me. I am happy to know you . "

For the daughter, four years old, the visit was a nightmare. When the police searched the kiosk next summer, they discovered a digital camera. In addition to hundreds of pictures and videos with child *advertiser censored*, photos of that visit are also stored on the SD card.
Google translate

ETA
I removed the graphic description, check the link if you must, be warned its nasty.[/QUOTE]

Shocking

I'm thinking this shot is taken at the same location as the 3rd VW image that so far hasn't been located. There is a post visible at the rear.

ETA
Brightened up a couple of areas
View attachment 267499

Pics were taken on same spot no doubt indeed. Soil on tire match in random distribution and there's some garbage next to tire that matches, too.

upload_2020-10-11_16-10-8.png

The problem with those 3 pics is that they look all contemporary to each other and Málaga pic was eventually dated March 30, 2007. However plates in Málaga look German and in these pics they are Portuguese.

Little girls often like to sleep in the bed their mother have slept in. They feel their mother's presence that way.
Officially MM slept in the other bed, but who knows, she might have crawled into her mother's bed by the window.
Not that it changes anything other than making things easier for an intruder coming through the window.
I wonder.

^ For which zero evidence exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads