Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible. But that would mean her parents lied! I'm not sure why I want to believe them but I hope they didn't lie about it X
The bed next to the window had been slept in. Who could have slept there?

Yes she did, and the other bed looked liked it was never touched at all.

Apparently KMcC slept there the previous night (or maybe the night before?) following, I think either a row with GMcC or to get away from his snoring. Or both (it's in the PJ files). The bed, far as I can recall, was unmade in initial official pics taken from the scene on that night...

ETA -
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incomi...ALTERNATES/s615b/Missing-Madeleine-McCann.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_w-8JKaTo...Ps/cTlqfuPdkjE/s400/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_16a.jpg

Last edited:
The bed next to the window had been slept in. Who could have slept there?
I think that on a prev night Km said she had slept in the kids room, as GM had been snoring, but the bed nearest the door was defo the bed MM slept in, and you know kids mess around, so any of them could of been on it, don't think there are any issues with the bed situation, it's not any relevance.

I think that on a prev night Km said she had slept in the kids room, as GM had been snoring, but the bed nearest the door was defo the bed MM slept in, and you know kids mess around, so any of them could of been on it, don't think there are any issues with the bed situation, it's not any relevance.

Absolutely. Of no relevance. MM's bed was at the other side of the room. The only thing of interest in the official pics of that bedroom is the position of the curtains - one restrained by the bed and one restrained by a chair.

I've made this point before, but HCW actually does have forensic support already for the idea MM died in the apartment. I suspect it forms part of his theory of the case.

Recall that the blood dog indicated on the tiles and behind the sofa in 5A. Based on the indications, forensics then recovered samples from those sites. Sadly the samples were too degraded to met requirements under Portugal law. But you can still make the circumstantial argument. Namely that a dog trained to locate blood, indicated, and then traces likely to be blood were recovered there.

Perhaps this is where more advanced analysis or retesting (if possible) of the samples could assist. But we should recognise that this is an argument HCW can already make in Court to support other evidence he may have.

We always go round in circles as to what else he has. I suspect he will never put CB in 5A forensically. But he may not need to.

The sofa in question was pushed up against the wall under the window. There's nothing in MC's statements to suggest it had only been pushed back that evening during the search.
How would MM's blood have got behind the sofa on the floor if the perp had killed her in 5a?
I realise most of the blood tests were inconclusive, but like you say, much more advanced now, even Dr Mark Perlin has offered to re-test.
This case puzzles me.

P.J. POLICE FILES: FORENSIC BLOOD SPOT TRACES

US scientist offers to 'unlock' mystery DNA samples in Madeleine McCann case

Last edited:
Yeah, I've always thought SY did contact German authorities about CB and I'm not sure where this bit comes from- but I'm sure it was in 2013! I could be wrong X

I recall hearing somewhere it was SY that tipped BKA about CB in 2013. But they said here it was XY program and indeed it preceded CB's summoning. I must check that again. Anyway PJ claims to have passed CB to SY in 2011 or 2012 and they never denied that.

Last edited:
See my above post ... if he did have an accomplice he could have been phoning him while "hiding" in the apartment. Plenty of planning time in a situation like that. A run-and-grab is not required. Hope that makes sense. thanks.
Didn't we establish that CB *received* that half hour call, rather than making it himself (hence why LE want to trace the caller) & that it came from outside the area?

The sofa in question was pushed up against the wall under the window. There's nothing in MC's statements to suggest it had only been pushed back that evening during the search.
How would MM's blood have got behind the sofa on the floor if the perp had killed her in 5a?
I realise most of the blood tests were inconclusive, but like you say, much more advanced now, even Dr Mark Perlin has offered to re-test.
This case puzzles me.

That wouldn't be a retest

The guy uses computer modelling to analyse complex mixed samples

So he needs the actual results of the original testing.

He was involved in the McStay case

Source: Der Spiegel. Year pic taken unknown (probably later than 2007 as it held German plates in Málaga).

820aad4d-c452-41dd-ae41-a4bdd4ec28d2_w718_r1.7016029593094943_fpx53.99_fpy49.94.jpg

Can someone please help me with a reference where Mr Wolters said he will not comment any further until the end of the year. Thank you.

Allo, Herr Super. Can you help with the audiostory from Der Spiegel?

Hallo Herr Mendel!

I will try to do this tomorrow, if you please.

I'm preparing for a 95th birthday in Dresden right now and already trying to get drunk, before the "party" starts....;)

Always when i'm in Dresden (Family of my Lady!), i remember Iron Maiden's "Tailgunner". I like Maiden a lot!

Sorry, offtopic!!!

Will try to get behind the Spiegel paywall tomorrow!

Last edited:
This case puzzles me.

I have no answers to that stuff.

But merely pointing out that Herr Wolters does in fact have forensics. If he does not account for it in his theory of the case, the defence will surely latch on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member