Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about this too and I have a hard time believing that HB did contact the authorities back in 2008- We know it suited his needs to call it in in 2017. People like HB don't usually do something for nothing! X

We didn't manage to find anything that HB got out of telling SY about CB in 2017. Perhaps he just felt the time was right to give CB and take revenge (imo)? I am of course not talking about guilt or remorse or anything like that!
Regarding finding proof that HB indeed told LE about CB already in 2008, would something like that be in the MM files? Unless it is in the hidden files?

We didn't manage to find anything that HB got out of telling SY about CB in 2017. Perhaps he just felt the time was right to give CB and take revenge (imo)? I am of course not talking about guilt or remorse or anything like that!
Regarding finding proof that HB indeed told LE about CB already in 2008, would something like that be in the MM files? Unless it is in the hidden files?
Oh I thought I had read that HB DID swap the info for a reduced sentence? I swear I read it.. it being a true story on the other hand ?? I'm starting to think that there is too many lies for the truth to ever be recognised. It's a right mess X

Cannot read it! It tells me to subscribe or login. Does it happen to others as well?

Can somebody put a few quotes from the article here?

Meanwhile, a dangerous British paedophile also linked to the case claimed on his deathbed she had been taken to Russia.

Long time suspect Raymond Hewlett – who was imprisoned three times in the UK for child sex offences – allegedly told police in 2009 that he had not only seen Maddie close up twice, but that she was ‘taken by Russians’.

I thought he had mentioned Morocco.

Does HB have any evidence he ever contacted Portuguese LE with whom he risked being arrested for robbery and take his fellas inside too?

MS cannot even set his eyes on HB, the fella he boarded in his home after he left prison, just because he didn't tell about Orgiva's secret. Shall we believe he also hid his contacts with LE?

We can check from PJ files that they followed as far as they could all leads that reached them, including nonsense sightings and all. Shall we believe they missed a confession that made German LE name a prime suspect?

Just one more thing, like Lieut. Columbo would put it. HB was near MM's disappearance spot? Interesting. I thought it was only CB who was there.

Shall we trust HB, the human trafficker and robber who bought 5Kg marijuana from someone who confessed him to be a child murder?
The same spot = Praia da Luz

well it’s been said many times before that the tapas timings could’ve been off, we already know they don’t fit with other witness statements. I wonder whose timings he’s using..... I think he’s going to discredit their statements to focus on the parents again taking attention away from CB
Yes, this is what I'm thinking FF is thinking too. Maybe that's what he meant when he said the Brits are going to fall of their chairs when they hear what he's found out?

Yes, this is what I'm thinking FF is thinking too. Maybe that's what he meant when he said the Brits are going to fall of their chairs when they hear what he's found out?
Then why doesn't he tell us (brits and UK residents alike) now so that we can stop focusing on coronavirus, the economic downfall and brexit? What better and more appropriate period could he find? Jokes aside, why is FF not providing this evidence already to all LEs? What does he want to achieve with such empty and bombastic proclamations? (Fame? Money?) He is not however serving justice this way by concealing evidence in an open case .

well it’s been said many times before that the tapas timings could’ve been off, we already know they don’t fit with other witness statements. I wonder whose timings he’s using..... I think he’s going to discredit their statements to focus on the parents again taking attention away from CB
For sure I think they were, but how could it leave just under 2mins as FF says is all the time CB would have had, in fairness all he really would have needed was imo 5/7mins but prob 5 ?

Oh I thought I had read that HB DID swap the info for a reduced sentence? I swear I read it.. it being a true story on the other hand ?? I'm starting to think that there is too many lies for the truth to ever be recognised. It's a right mess X
He called SY after he was set ' free', so no reduced sentence there for him. The greek state set him and thousands of other petty or not criminals free to free up space in prisons (most possibly the reason he was released earlier)

If the door was unlocked then CB could have been in and out in less than 30 seconds, I don't think that is a breakthrough or proof of CB's innocence. CB could have been inside the apartment hiding when the children were checked in on.
Correct! This seems to me to be GA 's line of thinking to discredit an abduction. We are not even sure whether the person who checked the kids last saw MM. this is so thin proof/evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C