Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SF's evidence hasn't been published in this item. Perhaps it will be disclosed some other time.
Reading and watching sexta9 between the lines, and following SF's investigation, I understand that among the tapas personnel there was a friend or acquaintance of NF and/or CB.
That person probably knew NF through nanny work. (Baby sitting or dogsitting?)

Yes, but the fact that 8.000 files had been found at Neuwegersleben and some former employees or other accomplices could have been involved, doesn't sound very new to me.

8.000 videos or 8.000 hours of video seems more speculative to me. 8.000 files (pics, vids, documents?) was confirmed. Not more than that IMO.

SF's evidence hasn't been published in this item. Perhaps it will be disclosed some other time.
Reading and watching sexta9 between the lines, and following SF's investigation, I understand that among the tapas personnel there was a friend or acquaintance of NF and/or CB.
That person probably knew NF through nanny work. (Baby sitting or dogsitting?)
Among one of the Tapas 7, you mean?

It depends on the kind of case IMO. Usually lawyers wait until they got the case files, to get a picture and make a strategy.

In this special case FF has no files yet, his requests for the files have been rejected also. His client is frequently part of the media.

So it makes sense, to do some own investigations. Either to put some pressure on the investigators, or to allow some rapid reactions, if it gets to a possible interrogation of his client maybe.

One thing i forgot to mention.

If you spend your precious leisure time to travel around the world for the problems of one of your clients although getting paid anyway, but want to participate of the case in some way, maybe you will do some things for your own purpose, if you think your client in THAT kind of case is maybe playing around with you and your (!) reputation at last.

It's a thin red line from a star lawyer, to a simple tool of defence. A thin red line, from the gutter to the stars, if you know what i mean. Ecspecially if the "real" star lawyer and colleague with decades of experience called JS, stays comfortably behind the curtain until today.

It does suggest there was more than one phone ping from CB's phone during the relevant time period 9-10pm if FF has used phone records. That in itself is useful & imo almost certainly places the phone in CB's hands that night.

It seems to.

So (and I'm thinking this through as I write, so bear with me), in order for Fulscher to argue against CB being in a geographical position that would allow for him to have committed this abduction crime he's alleged to have committed, CB must have told Fulscher that the phone in question WAS his phone at the time and WAS in his hand on the evening concerned? Is that rational thinking on my part? Because why otherwise would Fulscher place such importance upon 'distances' and 'times'?

I have a whole load of other follow-up questions but would like the above to be examined for flaws before I pursue them.

So are we all supposed to be falling off our chairs at FF's revelation or is there more to come?

If you would ask me, i would say no! There is nothing more to come like a bombshell, FF announced before.

But i wouldn't be surprised, if FF will say or do things, that prosecuters will lead to some actions and at the end will force the investigation to a possible charge.

If he doesn't, the prosecuters could do their work for months or even years.

IF it is true, that CB himself is boasting about "cat and mouse" games in the way like "you won't make me talk", you can assume how the work FF has to to could be. Not easy IMO, because CB won't have told him the (whole) truth.

FF has to develop his own strategy, not to take damage of it himself IMO.

Last edited:
How is a window of only 1.5 minutes calculated? Am guessing maybe this is based on timing of how long it takes to walk to the sighting by the irish S family???
Lawyer for Madeleine McCann prime suspect says he's found proof he is innocent

I imagine FF would have looked at, the original witness statements very carefully and the timings of the checks, whether shutters were up or down, window open or closed, light in bedroom or not.
FF has started to publicly question every potential witness , so I assume he'll throw some doubt over Tapas 9 too, just as he has by saying "If the witness statements are correct"
He'll know what kind of impact this statement will have on the MC doubters!
JMO

I imagine FF would have looked at, the original witness statements very carefully and the timings of the checks, whether shutters were up or down, window open or closed, light in bedroom or not.
FF has started to publicly question every potential witness , so I assume he'll throw some doubt over Tapas 9 too, just as he has by saying "If the witness statements are correct"
He'll know what kind of impact this statement will have on the MC doubters!
JMO

Probably yes!

BUT:

+/- a few minutes of the estimated times in the confessions, could destroy his arguments.

It should be a dangerous game for FF, if that turns out as the reason of his statement.

IF he really made it...

Not mentioned the fact, that a 9 people conspiracy has to be kept up for decades. I do not believe in that. It's like the NASA-Moon-Hoax conspiracy theory IMO.

Probably yes!

BUT:

+/- a few minutes of the estimated times in the confessions, could destroy his arguments.

It should be a dangerous game for FF, if that turns out as the reason of his statement.

IF he really made it...

Not mentioned the fact, that a 9 people conspiracy has to be kept up for decades. I do not believe in that. It's like the NASA-Moon-Hoax conspiracy theory IMO.

I agree and FF is fully aware of the 'conspiracy theorists' - I'm sure he'll find cunning, subtle ways to deflect the blame from his client in this 'trial by media'
imo

Last edited:
One thing i forgot to mention.

If you spend your precious leisure time to travel around the world for the problems of one of your clients although getting paid anyway, but want to participate of the case in some way, maybe you will do some things for your own purpose, if you think your client in THAT kind of case is maybe playing around with you and your (!) reputation at last.

It's a thin red line from a star lawyer, to a simple tool of defence. A thin red line, from the gutter to the stars, if you know what i mean. Ecspecially if the "real" star lawyer and colleague with decades of experience called JS, stays comfortably behind the curtain until today.
Is it certain that this JS - I have no idea who that is- is a lawyer of CB? Does FF work with him? And perhaps most importantly could you share some cases JS won?

Without disclosing which testimonial statements FF is talking about it's impossible to analyze that.

Anyway, those 90sec. are meaningful only if all accusation is based on witnesses. One can't take them as right for accusation and next discard them for defense.

FF's claims about phone records are cryptic. The only known record is the 7.31pm call. Does he have more records? If so, I doubt they were recovered now but were more likely already in possession of LE. PJ claims they investigated CB and passed him to SY in 2011. Those extra phone records, if there are any, make sense only within that context.

I can't believe this is FF's announced revelation. No one can fall from chairs in UK or elsewhere without first knowing the strength of testimonial evidence. There's something quite problematic with Tapa's timings (if it's them) because PJ requested a reconstruction that was never granted (this weakens their statements and can be used by prosecutors and lawyers alike).

Last edited:
He called SY after he was set ' free', so no reduced sentence there for him. The greek state set him and thousands of other petty or not criminals free to free up space in prisons (most possibly the reason he was released earlier)
We just need to remember that child abusers are lowest of low in criminal hierarchy

Agreed. What is interesting is that he claims to be able to work out such a precise window. At least one part of it is based on a witness timing and another part is apparently based on his phone records which implies there must be more location info in the phone ping data than was perhaps thought. Unless he has somehow been able to get records from the phone company, the only available data I'm aware is the ping data from the PDL towers from the 2nd to 4th May.

The only logic I can think he is applying here is a phone ping, placing CB at a certain location, at a certain time after the event. And if he is using the PDL data log, it would mean CB's phone being picked up in another area of PDL. To be absolutely certain of the window closing, I can only think he's referring to the 10pm time Kate said she returned to the apartment. His phone then pinging in another location some time after 10 and from which FF has calculated how much time it would have taken CB to get there from 5A.

ETA: Alternatively, the second ping is earlier than that but places him too far away to get back to 5A before Kate's check at 10 and he is then basing the available window on either GM's or MO's stated check times.
Yes but if anyone here has read the pjfiles then this 10pm check time is definitely open to dispute

Without disclosing which testimonial statements FF is talking about it's impossible to analyze that.

Anyway, those 90sec. are meaningful only if all accusation is based on witnesses. One can't take them as right for accusation and next discard them for defense.

FF's claims about phone records are cryptic. The only known record is the 7.31pm call. Does he have more records? If so, I doubt they were recovered now but were more likely already in possession of LE. PJ claims they investigated CB and passed him to SY in 2011. Those extra phone records, if there are any, make sense only within that context.

I can't believe this is FF's announced revelation. No one can fall from chairs in UK or elsewhere without first knowing the strength of testimonial evidence. There's something quite problematic with Tapa's timings (if it's them) because PJ requested a reconstruction that was never granted (this weakens their statements and can be used by prosecutors and lawyers alike).
Yes Mendel, I always thought that their account of the timings to give the impression of a diligent and responsible group could help anyone actually involved in MMs disappearance. I really hope this naivety doesn’t aid any actual abductors

Yes Mendel, I always thought that their account of the timings to give the impression of a diligent and responsible group could help anyone actually involved in MMs disappearance. I really hope this naivety doesn’t aid any actual abductors
I think they maybe had a few glasses vino etc, I know if you are a little merry then something snaps you out of that little buzz then you could become a wee bit confused, esp on the spot ! JMO

fetch.php

It seems to.

So (and I'm thinking this through as I write, so bear with me), in order for Fulscher to argue against CB being in a geographical position that would allow for him to have committed this abduction crime he's alleged to have committed, CB must have told Fulscher that the phone in question WAS his phone at the time and WAS in his hand on the evening concerned? Is that rational thinking on my part? Because why otherwise would Fulscher place such importance upon 'distances' and 'times'?

I have a whole load of other follow-up questions but would like the above to be examined for flaws before I pursue them.
I agree with your thoughts. If FF could have used location data from records belonging to another mobile number used by CB then I'm sure he would have done so. FF has effectively handed CB to HCW on a plate, sprinkled with gold flakes. Am I the only one who thinks that, having been paid by the metaphorical Indians to ensure CB is not convicted of crimes against Madeleine, FF has now been threatened by the Chiefs to ensure that he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo