Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the thing that only the perpetrator would know be a description of her underwear maybe?
Also,if it was a swimming costume that had gone missing surely that would have been mentioned?,I mean her clothing that evening has been highly publicised,surely a swimming costume would have been mentioned re searching etc.

But based on what has been discussed here, there was no update in the sexta9 episode offered by HCW.

Well quite. There's wasn't in any real sense. Just more careful and carefully ambiguous words that led nowhere new.

In which case all the more reason to wonder why Wolters is continuing to make himself available to Sandra and her scrutiny of him and her clear disappointment in him when he fails to give her something she can get her teeth into.

Maybe he's fallen in love with her?

Last edited:
Well quite. There's wasn't in any real sense. Just more words that led nowhere new.

In which case all the more reason to wonder why Wolters is continuing to make himself available to Sandra and her scrutiny of him and her clear disappointment in him when he fails to give her something she can get her teeth into.

Maybe he's fallen in love with her?

Herr Wolters said he won't make any more interviews until year end.

Sandra will perhaps keep on with Herr Fülscher and that may be a handicap for HCW specially if he's a jealous guy.

Will Barrister Michael Shrimpton be next in line for a McCann gagging order?

Posted by Tony Bennett on the Missing Madeleine forum on 26 August

"I hesitate to circulate this e-mail message which I have been sent tonight.

I do so largely out of its curiosity value.

It is by Michael Shrimpton, a London-based barrister, and is an update of his theory which he first circulated I think in late 2007.

I circulate it unedited and without further comment, except to add that there is a small reference in his article to the '60 Reasons' book, which I've highlighted.

Here then is Michael Shrimpton's article:"

MADELEINE MCCANN, THE DVD, AND AN ELITE E.U. PAEDOPHILE RING

Apologies if any one is included who does not wish to be - not sure whose list this is, but if names could be deleted as requested that would be most helpful. I am merely replying to e-mails sent to me.

I do not believe our enemies can be persuaded to change their ways - so far to the contrary, sadly, I see no option other than war with Germany. I was persuaded of this before poor little Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by a DVD paedophile ring, but that case remived any doubt.

Government after government, intelligence service after intelligence service, either confirmed or did not deny that a ring was involved and that it supplied children for abuse to senior EU officials in Brussels, but all were utterly powerless. All the while the public was fed a non-stop diet of nonsense, about the poor parents killing their own child and concealing her body (somebody who should have known better even wrote a book about it, based on briefings from the Portuguese police), or a single paedophile (as though a single person could spirit away a young child acorss international frontiers and conceal her for months on end), when the operation was caught by satellite.

Even the Russians had enough satellite coverage to get a pretty clear picture, which became even clearer when some Russians working for the Germans (I call them von Russians) were had round for lunch by those nice people the SVR.

Did anyone dream of showing her desperately anxious mother the first live commercial footage of her (CCTV, a cafe near Montpelier)? Did they heck. The tape was whisked into DST in Paris and never came out, not officially at any rate (not even French Intelligence is composed entirely of inhuman automatons working for Jerry).

The number of politicians and civil servants being blackmailed or bought up by the Jerries would astonish even Bob [Lomas]; media control is just as effective as it was in Germany in the 30s, more subtle, yes, but you try getting a story about the DVD onto a mainstream outlet; no media organisation anywhere in the world was prepared to report the truth about the Madeleine kidnap, even though it was a huge story and the life of a little girl was at stake. No longer of course, because she was murdered in December, in Belgium, with a green light from GO2.

You can read it all here
Related: The Shrimpton Report

Jill Havern - CMOMM

Home
View web version

Blogger.

A bit more about was has been mentioned
Sounds like the inane ramblings of one of the Brexiteer batshit crazies.

What if what they have is an audio recording of a very detailed confession, (with details only perpetrator would know; her favorite food, allergies, she was wearing a diaper, something she did that day...) but doesn't show his face, perhaps because somebody recorded it secretly? And images of MM (that he could say came from a friend) but no visuals on CB, other than his voice and call??

Okay, I am digressing here, but was just reading a piece in the olivepress from 2015, and it occurred to me that the Russian(s) SF could mean as being in the same ring with CB and NF could have been Sergei M? He had connections to boats, pretended to be an estate agent. Also, it must have been discussed here before but cannot find it, how come SM had his computer wiped clean just before police went to talk to him?

Good hunch, C.greek

We know there were 2 Russian brothers. Lina fled home with 2 Slavs she later told police were Ukrainians and only knew first name of one of them (Ivan).

SM is Russian (his passport is on PJ files). But German police are searching for those brothers, so it's unlikely it's SM IMO. Easy find. But they might be the "2 Ukrainians". SM may know those 2 brothers, of course.

I have always suspected that story about CB finding Lina missed something. How on hell could he find her in the Algarve? He had to have some information. NF told police she came with "2 Ukrainians" to hide CB, but locals know it was CB. Probably she returned home with all 3.

That story about "2 Ukrainians" missed something, too. Who on hell takes a 15YO girl from home and then returns her unless they are somehow acquaintances with her parents (NF in the case).

Last edited:
I wonder if he took her swimming costume? Swimming costumes would likely be draped over a chair or balcony to dry.

If anything was taken from the apartment it's quite plausible that this hasn't been made public in order to verify the abductor. Just musing.

I know the last pic of MBM was taken at the pool that afternoon. She's in shorts and a tee shirt. However, the kids may have been in the pool earlier that afternoon or in the previous days and the costumes/bathers were probably hung up to dry.

Interestingly I haven't seen any photos of the children/family in the pool or in their swimming costumes afterwards (holiday pics here in Australia usually feature picnics/ice creams on the beach with the whole family in bathers and towels). And now I'm querying if the absence is significant. But all JMOO. I think I'm starting to dig round in circles while we wait for anything to be confirmed by LE...

Timeline: the day Madeleine McCann disappeared
That's very true now I think of it, normally I would have tons of pics of the kids on the beach or in the pool! strange they have none, and they did find swimming suits in the camper? could be something?

Near the beginning of the investigation we were told that the information was 'only something the abductor would know' or words to that effect.
With further info from HCW/SF I think this is the same info that allegedly places CB in 5A, presumably info supplied by HB in his statement and maybe something that CB blabbed at the Dragon Festival.
I don't believe an item of clothing or any other item was taken, this would be in PJ files as previously mentioned by others upthread.
It's possibly something CB observed or heard whilst in 5A. IF he is the perp :)
Perhaps CB was hiding in the apartment when GM did his check.
Did GM whistle, sing, hum, forget to flush the loo chain, pass wind, belch?
There are so many details he could have relayed to HB, info that could even contradict the timings of Tapas 9 that evening, IF it was him of course.
CB may have needed a reason to mention it too during his brag, contradicting reported timings or referring to MC's in a crude or humiliating way could add to his feeling of power.

JMO

Last edited:
Near the beginning of the investigation we were told that the information was 'only something the abductor would know' or words to that effect.
With further info from HCW/SF I think this is the same info that places CB in 5A, presumably info supplied by HB in his statement and something that CB blabbed at the Dragon Festival.
I don't believe an item of clothing or any other item was taken, this would be in PJ files as previously mentioned by others upthread.
It's possibly something CB observed or heard whilst in 5A.
Perhaps CB was hiding in the apartment when GM did his check.
Did GM whistle, sing, hum, forget to flush the loo chain, pass wind, belch?
There are so many details he could have relayed to HB, info that could even contradict the timings of Tapas 9 that evening.
CB would have needed a reason to mention it too during his brag, contradicting reported timings or referring to MC's in a crude or humiliating way would add to his feeling of power.

JMO
That is an interesting question: was an intruder hiding in the apartment while GM did his check?
Hiding behind that bedroom door has been suggested. IMO another possibility is to hide inside one of the 4 built-in wardrobes (2 in each bedroom).

Yes but sexta as 9 is not one of their flagship programmes. It's not a serious current affairs prog. It's an investigative tabloid show with a keen eye on viewership and not averse to a heavy dose of sensationalism in order to keep that viewership. And nothing wrong with that (the BBC has its own equivalents) but it's a bit odd that someone (serious) like Wolters has chosen this and Sandra as his 'update' platform.

I think these people use press to send messages to persons of interest, not to address public opinion. Tabloids do it better and more easily than quality press, which would need lots of beadledom to prepare an interview. JMO.

IMO hiding inside one of the wardrobes would be similar to hiding under a bed (which he allegedly did at another property).
The cot & wicker chair denied easy access to wardrobes in the children's bedroom.
One of the wardrobes in the parents' bedroom had shelving from top to bottom, so that only left the one containing clothing & spare hangers which would have rattled if disturbed imo.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P9/09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2311.jpg

If an intruder makes photos (or a video) inside an apartment, each stored image contains "knowledge" of various background details, which can only be known by an intruder.
An effective substitution of concepts by which an investigation may obfuscate information it releases, IMO.

Last edited:
I was just looking for the photo of MMs bedroom and I found a youtube video
'10 mysteries about Madeleine McCann - Pt.1 - The Apartment English'
made by a woman with a German accent who is desperately trying to prove that 'the parents did it'. It immediately made me think of NF, and I wondered if she was a part of the internet community who tried to set up the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo