Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referring to this post (use arrow to go up and read it in full)

It is extraordinary that HCW can claim to know these four things:
that there was a death, who did it, how, and approximately when.
Hypothetically a single photo might provide the first 3 informations.
But how does he calculate the fourth information (when)?

Maybe if photos were found they had a date stamp on them ?

I don’t know that ALL items definitely carry forensic evidence, perhaps someone here could provide certainty on that ... but given CB only left one hair in the DM rape case, it may we’ll be possible he left nothing incriminating on a small item.

What is for certain though is that it would be considered concrete/material evidence.

If that is the case, CB would have already been charged IMO.

I think BKA have plenty of evidence against CB, but not quite solid enough for them at the moment to have a stab at a charge.
They've solved the case, but need as much as they can so it will hold up in Court.
As we know, this is the most famous missing child case in modern history.
They won't be taking any chances IMO.

Charged with murder.

Hans Christian Wolters says authorities simply need to be 'convinced' Madeleine McCann is dead to put the suspect on trial.

German police 'don't need Madeleine McCann's body to prove suspect murdered her'

Okay, please help me understand how you come to that ... and btw, I’m not disagreeing or arguing with you, I just want to understand your thoughts.

We don’t know what information CB shared with HB. I’m putting forward that CB left something in 5A and he shared this with HB. I can see how this would prove abduction BARD and they may be able to charge CB with that right now. But I am unsure if this information would be strong enough to secure a murder conviction. I really don’t know and would welcome other’s thoughts.

Okay, please help me understand how you come to that ... and btw, I’m not disagreeing or arguing with you, I just want to understand your thoughts.

We don’t know what information CB shared with HB. I’m putting forward that CB left something in 5A and he shared this with HB. I can see how this would prove abduction BARD and they may be able to charge CB with that right now. But I am unsure if this information would be strong enough to secure a murder conviction. I really don’t know and would welcome other’s thoughts.

HCW said that they have 'material' evidence that MM is dead - he later went on to say that they have no forensic evidence that she is dead.
This could mean that they have a photo/video of her deceased or being murdered and not just HB's testimony.

I found this paragraph interesting in the DT which, to me suggests they do, in fact know how she died.

"I know it would be of relief to the parents to know how she died, but it would hamper the investigation if we give away too much information."

German prosecutors 'have material evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead'

If hypothetically BKA might have a critically relevant photo taken by an intruder, with background features localising it within 5A, then the date and the time (accurate to within a fairly short period) of that photo should be deduceable IMO even in absence of metadata.

HCW said that they have 'material' evidence that MM is dead - he later went on to say that they have no forensic evidence that she is dead.
This could mean that they have a photo/video of her deceased or being murdered and not just HB's testimony.

I found this paragraph interesting in the DT which, to me suggests they do, in fact know how she died.

"I know it would be of relief to the parents to know how she died, but it would hamper the investigation if we give away too much information."

".... but it would hamper the investigation if we give away too much information".
This really is extraordinary. The question is: exactly how would it hamper the investigation?

I’m not disputing that BKA can probably confirm she is dead. I want to understand why you think my proposed scenario is strong enough to prove BARD that CB was the perpetrator and initiate a charge from the prosecutor.

On its own, what I am suggesting would point to CB being the abductor but perhaps wouldn’t even pass muster for that - CB could argue that HB made it up to cover his own guilt ... he isn’t the most credible of witnesses and a defence lawyer could easily cast doubt on his evidence.

What I’m saying, is perhaps aligned to the importance of putting the phone in CB’s hand during the 30 min call, it would corroborate HB’s testimony?

The concrete evidence could still be a photo in the scenario of her being killed in 5A, CB might have chosen to take photos of the corpse afterwards and maybe other sickening acts before diposing of her.

As the for Russian link, there's no reason to think they have anything more to do with it than any of the other thousand theories touted in the press over the last 3 months. All the people we've heard as possible accomplices etc, they can't all be involved in this crime. It's clear LE have being trying to track every known associate of CB to see if they know anything that can help. My guess is that it's just another instance of that.

The job he had to do? That apparent quote is a fourth hand account. CB said something to his ex. That ex then relayed her interpretation of what she recalls him saying to a friend. That friends tells his interpretation of this to a tabloid. That tabloid writes a piece sensationalising as much as possible to sell papers. I don't know how much reliability can be placed in the accuracy of it to be honest.

However, even if it was said as quoted, a planned burglary still fits the description of a horrible job. I do wonder why, if he was planning to abduct a small child, something that's obviously going to become major news, why he'd give his girlfriend a heads up on it.
How different layout wise was 5J to 5A?

The concrete evidence could still be a photo in the scenario of her being killed in 5A, CB might have chosen to take photos of the corpse afterwards and maybe other sickening acts before diposing of her.

As the for Russian link, there's no reason to think they have anything more to do with it than any of the other thousand theories touted in the press over the last 3 months. All the people we've heard as possible accomplices etc, they can't all be involved in this crime. It's clear LE have being trying to track every known associate of CB to see if they know anything that can help. My guess is that it's just another instance of that.

The job he had to do? That apparent quote is a fourth hand account. CB said something to his ex. That ex then relayed her interpretation of what she recalls him saying to a friend. That friends tells his interpretation of this to a tabloid. That tabloid writes a piece sensationalising as much as possible to sell papers. I don't know how much reliability can be placed in the accuracy of it to be honest.

However, even if it was said as quoted, a planned burglary still fits the description of a horrible job. I do wonder why, if he was planning to abduct a small child, something that's obviously going to become major news, why he'd give his girlfriend a heads up on it.
Also, I don’t think he would care enough to describe this as a horrible job, given his known history

".... but it would hamper the investigation if we give away too much information".
This really is extraordinary. The question is: exactly how would it hamper the investigation?
I think they mean hamper in the public domain . I’m sure within the investigation they are asking lots of these questions themselves

What night did the McCanns do their 1st televised appeal ?? Because they were already accessing at least 1 empty apartment.. they walked out the front door to the media. I think the Police also used it as their base in the very early days X

What night did the McCanns do their 1st televised appeal ?? Because they were already accessing at least 1 empty apartment.. they walked out the front door to the media. I think the Police also used it as their base in the very early days X
M family stayed v briefly in 5H then were allocated 4G and 4I ?
PJ/SY were allocated 606.

You know the apartment next door to the McCanns sat empty. I've often wondered wether a staff member with access to all the keys, could have actually granted the abductor access to that apartment. He would have a perfect view of the Tapas bar and the comings and goings that night along with the added ability to watch and wait unnoticed. X

I didn't know that. If its true then I'm on board with that theory too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian