DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The “missing persons theory “ I believe was just a cover
not to be continually harassed for info by the press. OG
I believe have been on the same wavelength as the BKA for
some time . The PJ are just trying to save face by saying the UK has given up , not true. OG has cost a fortune of uk taxpayers money but to this day we don’t know what info they could source and what was shared by potentially a German suspect in an another country . Thankfully the BKA cross referencing CB’s pre pay cell against the calls made in PDL was a fantastic piece of fortune that only the
BKA could enable thankfully.Hats off to HCW he’s played this well, and I admire his strategies , I think he’s going to put all the charges in at one go highlighting CB particular m.o to strengthen as much as possible? Though I’m unsure if this how the German court procedure works .

Steady, somethings stopping the BKA from presenting their case to their suspect and his legal team.

IMO, it points to OG only following the CB lead for quite some time now, in spite of their official open minded "missing person's inquiry" line. Therefore, no need to request anything from the Portuguese directly since the Germans are taking the lead. Also IMO, it points to the Portuguese taking the CB lead seriously too. I'm sure others will have a different take on it though.
Didn't Do Carmo say back in 2017 the PJ case was not dependent on grange,

RSBM

Reporting it as missing persons avoids "catching a cold no body murder case" in your stats

The same thing happened on the McStay case where local police didn't want to catch a 4 person no body case with no strong leads. So they pretended it was missing persons until the bodies turned up.

When HCW did his appeal the Met supported their investigation and even replicated what the BKA were
looking for , other than that missing persons enquiry.

That’s not nice for the families of 4 missing people
as a parent you’d want the Police to make progress
if murder is suspected ?

Murder is what the BKA believe CB is responsible for with
other evidence we don’t know about yet .

Didn't Do Carmo say back in 2017 the PJ case was not dependent on grange,
Did I make out in any way that the PJ case "did" depend on Grange? No. I was making an observation about OG not having requested any information from the Portuguese for a long time and why IMO it points to OG being fully invested in CB over any other 'missing person' leads. In spite of what they claim publicly.

Your agenda has absolutely no relevance to the point I was making, so please do not 'reply' to my posts with comments that try to imply I'm saying things that I'm not.

Last edited:
Steady, somethings stopping the BKA from presenting their case to their suspect and his legal team.

You’re right , they are/have been up to their eyes sifting
through disgusting files and videos .Bought , sold and ordered via a network of monsters .
Fingers crossed when they are ready they’ll let us know .

On a plus point I’m really pleased the German judiciary are upping the sentences dished out .

Ooops! Wrong thread.

Last edited:
through disgusting files and videos .Bought , sold and ordered via a network of monsters .

On a plus point I’m really pleased the German judiciary are upping the sentences dished out

Do you think it will make much difference?
These people have a compulsion to do what they do and risk of being caught seems to be of little consideration.

Also IMO, it points to the Portuguese taking the CB lead seriously too. I'm sure others will have a different take on it though.

This is what I responded to, Do Carmo saying the PJ case was not dependent on OG can also mean they aren't dependent on what the Germans are doing either, in reply to a question of do you accept the girl was abducted his response was we don't know what happened and have to be prepared for different scenarios, nothing to suggest the stance has altered.

On a plus point I’m really pleased the German judiciary are upping the sentences dished out .
Or they were unduly lenient in the first place.

Did I make out in any way that the PJ case "did" depend on Grange? No. I was making an observation about OG not having requested any information from the Portuguese for a long time and why IMO it points to OG being fully invested in CB over any other 'missing person' leads. In spite of what they claim publicly.

Your agenda has absolutely no relevance to the point I was making, so please do not 'reply' to my posts with comments that try to imply I'm saying things that I'm not.

I have no agenda, I'll comment has I see fit .

I have no agenda, I'll comment has I see fit .
Do has you please.:p

But if you want to make an observation, just state your opinion. Don't direct a one-line question to me (that you already know the answer to), as if it somehow contradicts what I said.

It has nothing to do with the point I was making. The Portuguese taking the Germans case seriously is not incompatible with the 5 year old statement you provided. I made no claim that the Portuguese are dependent on the German investigation or that they are dependent on OG. The Portuguese may well be pursuing several leads for all we know, it doesn't mean that CB isn't one of them.

"But the German public prosecutor's office is sticking to the imminent indictment. "We are sure that we have the man who kidnapped and killed your daughter. All I can do is ask you for patience," prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said at a press conference."

Looks like, as if there is some kind of well planned method...

But who knows, what press conference the article is referring to.

Madeleine McCann News: Verjährung im Fall Maddie droht! Wird der Tatverdächtige niemals angeklagt?
Rehash of stories ? in the Mail .

Brueckner also is alleged to have admitted abducting Madeleine to a friend - and the German team of investigators, led by public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, said they were certain he had killed the three-year-old.

It is now highly unlikely that he will be charged over her disappearance.

Wolters went as far as holding a press conference where he addressed Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry over the air.

He insisted: 'We are confident we have the man who took and killed your daughter. All I can do is ask for your patience.'

Portuguese police will continue their inquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance | Daily Mail Online

German prosecutors to continue case against prime Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner | Daily Mail Online

Meanwhile speaking exclusively to MailOnline Hans Christian Wolters, a prosecutor in the German McCann investigation, insisted that Scotland Yard's decision would have no bearing on their work.

He said: 'Our investigations are independent of the British ones.

'We have no time limit. Therefore, we have the time to investigate as long as we have investigative approaches.

'At this moment I cannot say when the investigations will be completed but we are confident they will, and he is still seen as a prime suspect in the case.'

I interpret Wolters’ words (please be patient) as the BKA’s waiting for something to materialise before they’ll charge CB. Perhaps the Boystown trial, Portugal’s Statute of Limitations expiration on 3 May or possible other charges against him i.e Hazel Behan, Joanna Eilts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper