Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a default to assume that it was a 'cosy' chat between two friends in a pub.
I highly doubt that was the situation, in fact an undercover job sounds more feasible. IMO

I was actually referring to the online chat he had with someone or persons as yet unknown to us. The one in which he is purported to have indicated his desire for something small....

Another possibility: perhaps police became aware of the conversation while executing a search warrant of someone else's electronic devices / online activities? Police haven't said how they got the chat information - that would be interesting to know! Maybe they're protecting a UC's cover? The possibilities seem endless....

Actually my point is....this Skype conversation is from 2013, he is talking in "the future", things he wants to do (in the future), with a "little one" (sorry once again) what sounds like he didn't do it before.

Actually my point is....this Skype conversation is from 2013, he is talking in "the future", things he wants to do (in the future), with a "little one" (sorry once again) what sounds like he didn't do it before.

It might make a difference who he is talking with. Is it possible that using the term "would" might be an intentional word used to help ensure he isn't found out by police as having already done this? Is it possibly a code word for those in the know so they can brag about past endeavours?

I havent commented on anything really from the maleah davis (my heart aches thinking of her) case as i got too invested and so angry so i just come on time to time.. but all this with madeleine..i just think this is the tip of the iceberg..there is going to be more on this place he stayed, which was a refuge...i just dont get how CB has slipped through the net..i mean people coming out now with claims he said this and that..he beat his girlfriend..he said the girl is dead..he had a horrible job to do the night before she went missing..Really?!did those people not put two and two together..

I havent commented on anything really from the maleah davis (my heart aches thinking of her) case as i got too invested and so angry so i just come on time to time.. but all this with madeleine..i just think this is the tip of the iceberg..there is going to be more on this place he stayed, which was a refuge...i just dont get how CB has slipped through the net..i mean people coming out now with claims he said this and that..he beat his girlfriend..he said the girl is dead..he had a horrible job to do the night before she went missing..Really?!did those people not put two and two together..

Apparently not. I have to wonder, is it that they didn't put it together, or they simply didn't believe what the clues were telling them? Or, perhaps at the time, they were too deep in their own fears / issues / criminality (?) to come forward for whatever reason, but now that he is behind bars, and they are feeling at least somewhat more assured of their safety, they feel they can speak of it?

Yes, somehow I understand your doubts/questions and you are right. But where is all this information coming from....all kinds of tabloids (the English one's are famous about the BS they produce)

"The latest development comes as police in Portugal have already ruled out Brueckner as a suspect in the rape of Irishwoman Hazel Behan."

Police have ruled out Christian Brueckner as suspect in rape of Irish holiday rep | Daily Mail Online

No explanation from Portugal as to how or why they've ruled him out in that matter. I wonder what work was done at the time of the case to secure evidence, and what has been done since to so quickly and decisively rule him out? How are they so sure he couldn't have been the one?

I really hope they've explained their reasoning to the victim in that case, even if they have not revealed it to the media!!

"The latest development comes as police in Portugal have already ruled out Brueckner as a suspect in the rape of Irishwoman Hazel Behan."

Police have ruled out Christian Brueckner as suspect in rape of Irish holiday rep | Daily Mail Online

No explanation from Portugal as to how or why they've ruled him out in that matter. I wonder what work was done at the time of the case to secure evidence, and what has been done since to so quickly and decisively rule him out? How are they so sure he couldn't have been the one?

I really hope they've explained their reasoning to the victim in that case, even if they have not revealed it to the media!!

How likely is it that you have 2 batshit crazy psychos in the exact same area with the exact same MO?

How likely is it that you have 2 batshit crazy psychos in the exact same area with the exact same MO?

Right?? The only other explanation I could conjure up for this coincidence is that perhaps he was working as part of an organized ring, and it was someone else's turn to produce the material for the group? Or... perhaps the person responsible for HB's attack ended up as CB's twisted mentor?

Don't eyeball me in that tone of voice! Stranger things have happened!

What the hell? That was quick. Too quick imo.

I think he was wise choosing to live in/operate around that jurisdiction in Portugal. The Irish victim - told rape was part of the territory of being a holiday rep for example. Really exposes how easy it could be to get away with things there, if LE aren’t proactive. He was essentially left to commit his ugly deeds in peace. Not worth the bother investigating thoroughly perhaps, he targeted mainly foreigners after all?

I too am sceptical as to how he was “ruled out” and I wonder whether it just comes down to lack of evidence.

I wonder about the other blonde/Scandinavian looking associate he was allegedly often seen with. What’s he about? Is he a similar character?

Right?? The only other explanation I could conjure up for this coincidence is that perhaps he was working as part of an organized ring, and it was someone else's turn to produce the material for the group? Or... perhaps the person responsible for HB's attack ended up as CB's twisted mentor?

Don't eyeball me in that tone of voice! Stranger things have happened!

Yeah, in the movies ... ;)

Exactly, 2 guys that both carry a 12inch sabre, both record the victims, both have methodical and planned approaches. Both speak English with a German accent - Within a 12 mile radius ?? I’m not buying it. They’ve instantly discredited it, does that mean no dna match? As far as we’re aware they didn’t even take samples from her so how can that be?

Exactly, 2 guys that both carry a 12inch sabre, both record the victims, both have methodical and planned approaches. Both speak English with a German accent - Within a 12 mile radius ?? I’m not buying it. They’ve instantly discredited it, does that mean no dna match? As far as we’re aware they didn’t even take samples from her so how can that be?

Yeah, again they know nothing and don't want to know. They just discredit everything now because they messed up horribly and let this monster commit so many crimes that they are trying really hard to safe face now. It's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj