Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about the possible reasons why his old lawyers might have withdrawn in general and whether it was anything to do with all this information being made public.

Solitary confinement - confession?

His old lawyers were probably o.k. with dealing with certain types of criminality, this is a step up in criminality, you'll probably find that his new lawyers specialize in the crimes he's allegedly committed.

Solitary for his own protection, probably for the protection of other prisoners too. Besides being a 'target' inside, if someone goads him, the situation could escalate.

His old lawyers were probably o.k. with dealing with certain types of criminality, this is a step up in criminality, you'll probably find that his new lawyers specialize in the crimes he's allegedly committed.

Solitary for his own protection, probably for the protection of other prisoners too. Besides being a 'target' inside, if someone goads him, the situation could escalate.

I wonder if these changes signal any coming changes, like charges or anything.

yeah thats what i think too, the scale of this new investigation is probably above them. and better ones have taken over. id like to think they quit due to their reputation or not wanting to defend him but i seriously doubt that, most defense lawyers don't give a crap about that and even thrive on the publicity a case like this would bring them.

as sick as he is, he tried so hard not to get caught all this time, all the planning he does etc. he is probably in a really bad place now he knows its all come crashing down. that gives me a small amount of pleasure at least!

Well everyone deserves a fair trial, I would actually prefer him to have a good legal team. So if he does go down for this, all his new supporters,:confused: (I know - utterly bizarre) won’t be able to use a botched trial as another excuse to continue going after the McCanns. I want a good, solid outcome for them and I am so hopeful and optimistic for them.

I was thinking about the possible reasons why his old lawyers might have withdrawn in general and whether it was anything to do with all this information being made public.

Solitary confinement - confession?

I mean at this point, he's a suspect in child *advertiser censored*. My understanding is when you're in jail for those offences or suspected of them, you become the target of vigilante justice within the jail, even if you've not been proven guilty. Solitary might be for his own protection.

I have been following MM’s case mostly on the side-line.
Cases like these are heartbreaking and the worst nightmare of a life-time.
Reading all the details of his sick evil,cold and cruel mind makes me sick.I really hope he will be put away forever and that parents,family get a closure,somehow...Hopefully after the Maddie MSM attention,it will be his ondoing.
With a little help from his ex GF’s ??

“ Ex-girlfriends suspicious case Maddie break silence”
Two ex-girlfriends of German Christian B. (43), the new suspect in Madeline McCann's disappearance case, break the silence about their former lover. Both come with disclosures that indicate Christian B. is involved in Madeline's disappearance.....
Google Translate
orgin source:
Ex-vriendinnen verdachte zaak Maddie doorbreken stilte - Ditjes & Datjes

"I have a job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow," said the man. "It is a terrible job, but it is something I have to do and that will change my life. You won't see me for a while. ” Do we think this quote is true? JMO

I mean at this point, he's a suspect in child *advertiser censored*. My understanding is when you're in jail for those offences or suspected of them, you become the target of vigilante justice within the jail, even if you've not been proven guilty. Solitary might be for his own protection.

Not just a suspect. He had been serving a sentence for it in 2018, so all the other inmates would know about that and the rape he was on trial for.

"I have a job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow," said the man. "It is a terrible job, but it is something I have to do and that will change my life. You won't see me for a while. ” Do we think this quote is true? JMO
Hard to say, particularly as presumably this was a "goodbye" (break up?) conversation to a gf. The elements of going away, you won't see me for a long time, unpleasant jobs, changing his life etc. could have been communicated in any order with or without any causation IMO

ETA
Mind you, you wouldn't have thought they'd have been unhappy about him going.....

Not just a suspect. He had been serving a sentence for it in 2018, so all the other inmates would know about that and the rape he was on trial for.
they might not of knew he was a nonce, he was in prison for drugs, then he went on trial for the rape of the 72year old, seems plausible they didn't know he was a child abuser too. they'll sure all know now mind. makes me wonder if his ex girlfriends or friends knew or suspected? didn't he beat his last ex gf up cause she discovered them on his laptop? makes me think its his dirty secret that no one really knew about. oh well, like his lawyer said, half the worlds population knows now.

they might not of knew he was a nonce, he was in prison for drugs, then he went on trial for the rape of the 72year old, seems plausible they didn't know he was a child abuser too. they'll sure all know now mind. makes me wonder if his ex girlfriends or friends knew or suspected? didn't he beat his last ex gf up cause she discovered them on his laptop? makes me think its his dirty secret that no one really knew about. oh well, like his lawyer said, half the worlds population knows now.

He was also serving time for child *advertiser censored* offences in 2018. I linked an article way back about how today, it was revealed the prosecutors mistakenly let him go for 4 weeks. The Prosecutors are under investigation for misconduct.

I think so, but from that I get that there are others involved. It's sounds like he has to do it at all costs, it's not in his power to not do it (I'm not making excuses for him).

Wow so much to catch up on

I'm wondering about the children's clothing found at his house. Does any of it match what potential victims were wearing when they disappeared? Any DNA recovered on the clothing? Or victim DNA on his "exotic clothing?" (Obviously no one here has the answers, just thinking out loud.)

This is a good point but not sure about degradation of samples and cross contamination

He raped the 72 year old in 2005 and got away with it. He might have gotten away with other rapes at the time, such as the Irish woman. When he was looting hotel rooms he may have discovered that Madeleine was alone with sibling in 2007, and taken a chance that he could grab her the following day.

He committed rapes before he discussed them on 2013 chat or in a 2017 bar. His pattern in 2005 was to rape women in their homes, but to rape a child he had to take the child to his home, like the 2006 missing child Rene Hasee from a beach in the Algarve.

I agree. Definite escalation. He crept into womens homes wearing his crazy get up but he had to take a child into public places for some of the time so he couldn't t very well wander about in tights and a ski mask. The only way to prevent them from giving a description of him and the transfer of DNA that he has been at such pain to prevent in this other victims was to silence them and make sure the bodies weren't found.

His movements immediately after he left Praia Da Luz in 2007.
Are there any dates or information about it? That link above says he went to Dresden with/ or had a girlfriend there before moving to Augsberg.

Here's an update on what's happening with him in jail, I wonder what the 'At the same time, there was another call to witnesses on the ZDF program "File number XY ... unresolved".' means? Is it a TV program?

''
By Christian Brahmann, Volker Gundrum and Matthia

The suspect in the Maddie case has been moved to another wing of the prison in Kiel for security reasons.

A week ago, the Federal Criminal Police Office and the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office surprisingly informed that the man jailed for other crimes is suspected of murder in the case of the British girl Madeleine McCann, who disappeared 13 years ago. At the same time, there was another call to witnesses on the ZDF program "File number XY ... unresolved".

The suspect was not only transferred to a wing of the prison. He was only allowed to leave the cell individually and accompanied by security guards, said Schleswig-Holstein's Minister of Justice Claus Christian Claussen (CDU) in Kiel on the interior and legal committee of the state parliament. This is to prevent possible prisoners from attacking the prisoner.

Attacks have been expected since he became the prime suspect in the Maddie case, Claussen said. The suspect is currently serving a 21-month sentence from the Niebüll District Court for drug trafficking.

In the Kiel state parliament Wednesday, the question was whether the relevant criminal record had been temporarily released for about four weeks in 2018 due to a legal mishap by the Flensburg prosecutor. According to the Flensburger authority, it was not involved in the Maddie case. This was emphasized by Chief Prosecutor Ulrike Stahlmann-Liebelt and Minister Claussen.

According to Stahlmann-Liebelt, it could not be avoided legally that the multiple convict - after a full 14-month sentence in Braunschweig for sexual abuse of a child and possession of child *advertiser censored* - was released for a few weeks in 2018."

Fall Maddie: Tatverdächtiger wird im Gefängnis verlegt

His movements immediately after he left Praia Da Luz in 2007.
Are there any dates or information about it? That link above says he went to Dresden with/ or had a girlfriend there before moving to Augsberg.

There have been conflicting reports, he was supposedly living in a house an hour away
from Praia after the disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member