Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I think he possibly said he had a job on that would take him away for a while,and now they know why they are being asked they have added bits,or remembered it wrong subconsciously or otherwise.
I honestly cant see if he had a planned job( which I can see being possible) he would draw attention to it by specifying the exact area where he was going to steal a child,and elaborate on it being a horrible job,that's just crazy.
I also dont think he would class it as a horrible job,unless of course he was told to keep his hands off the merchandise!.

Ah, what I would say is that he does seem like someone who draws attention to himself in the things he says.

His former employees at the 'kiosk', 'pigs eating flesh',
the comment about 'having a job to do' to somebody else,
so it is very, very believable if you join the dots together.
Everyone who he has come into contact with has a story to tell, mostly bad.

Last edited:
A girlfriend at the time but she wasn't named. Silly embellished nonsense, as if she remember that all these years later but didn't think it odd when he disappeared at the time

She still hasn't been named. At the time she didn't know that CB was a potential suspect in the case, until his name cropped up recently.

I'd add, if they wanted to embellish it, they could of done a better job, e.g. 'like my tights kept on going missing'.

I've been googling about the 'dark web', totally naive to it. Pretty shocking.

You have to take certain steps to access it, it's not straight forward. What LE should do is flood it with so much rubbish, several trillion GB that it becomes useless and has no value. Let Criminals take the until the next Ice Age to get a single nugget of useful info. Best avoid.

You have to take certain steps to access it, it's not straight forward. What LE should do is flood it with so much rubbish, several trillion GB that it becomes useless and has no value. Let Criminals take the until the next Ice Age to get a single nugget of useful info. Best avoid.
I can’t quite emphasise enough to you how impossible a task that would be

"I have a job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow," said the man. "It is a terrible job, but it is something I have to do and that will change my life. You won't see me for a while. ” Do we think this quote is true? JMO
Not as it stands, no. For a start it is a paraphrase many years afterwards. Even you have changed a word (the word used in the Sun story was 'horrible', not 'terrible') and that's after just one day!

Also this story appears to have been given to the media by a friend of the girlfriend, so it's not even first-hand. There may be some truth at the core of it, but it will have been heavily embroidered, and it's best left to the police to draw out anything that may be relevant.

I can’t quite emphasise enough to you how impossible a task that would be

Why? all things are possible, take personal details, there's probably millions on there, well they just keep on adding more fake details, so it takes criminals a long, long time if ever to commit crime.

Why? all things are possible, take personal details, there's probably millions on there, well they just keep on adding more fake details, so it takes criminals a long, long time if ever to commit crime.
LE aren’t all powerful, you would need an entirely new agency just to attempt something that huge and good luck finding the funding for that at a time like this! That’s if they even had the jurisdiction to do such a thing. The “dark web” (ugh) isn’t just pedos you know

Pretty sure it’s not structured like the regular web, with a google to access all of it. You can’t just flood the entire thing with info, it’s all separated out and has to be accessed separately (from the tiny bit I know).

The dark web refers to a portion of what is known as the deep web, the distinction being that the dark web relates to illegal acitivities. The deep web cannot be accessed through a normal brower yet it accounts for over 90% of all internet content. Would be extemely difficult to flood that level of information with nonsense in order to stop people being able to find what they are after.

Not as it stands, no. For a start it is a paraphrase many years afterwards. Even you have changed a word (the word used in the Sun story was 'horrible', not 'terrible') and that's after just one day!

Also this story appears to have been given to the media by a friend of the girlfriend, so it's not even first-hand. There may be some truth at the core of it, but it will have been heavily embroidered, and it's best left to the police to draw out anything that may be relevant.

Thank you, that is why I asked as it seemed too specific and too convenient and timely with emotions heightened at the moment.

The dark web refers to a portion of what is known as the deep web, the distinction being that the dark web relates to illegal acitivities. The deep web cannot be accessed through a normal brower yet it accounts for over 90% of all internet content. Would be extemely difficult to flood that level of information with nonsense in order to stop people being able to find what they are after.

Extremely difficult but not impossible. 'The dark web likely only accounts for about . 01 percent. ... This way, people who use the dark web for illegal purposes can't be traced, and it's difficult to tell who hosts a particular site'. It could be done.

Update on the van from the satellite image. Not a VW and not connected to Bruckner.

'I have just been told that the police are aware now that the van which is shown in the satellite picture is a Renault which belonged to a neighbour’s friend and was there until August 2007.

If that is truth, then the picture says nothing about Brüeckner movements or Madeleine McCann abduction.''

Espacio Exterior

Thank you. I knew straight away it was the wrong type of van.

LE aren’t all powerful, you would need an entirely new agency just to attempt something that huge and good luck finding the funding for that at a time like this! That’s if they even had the jurisdiction to do such a thing. The “dark web” (ugh) isn’t just pedos you know

Well the 'Space Police' are on track, so 'the Dark Web' might be a easier task to police then space.

I don't think CB had anything to do with the missing 7-year-old Jair Soares in the Netherlands. From what I read, the search into the missing was a sloppy investigation.According to witnesses, the man was much older than CB (50 yrs),wore glasses and was bold,a local resident,who died a day later,after LE took the time before they finally followed up on these tips.
Jair Soares (7), verdwenen en vergeten - Reporters Online

From NYT:

“While living in Portugal, Christian B. held several jobs, including as a hotel waiter, selling newspaper ads, and working at some point for a swimming pool and awning maintenance company, according to German court records.

He also imported and sold cars. The authorities released photos of a Jaguar that he owned, as well as a Volkswagen van.

In the Algarve, the authorities said, Christian B. and an unidentified girlfriend rented a white-and-yellow house that is along a dirt track, off the main road that leads to Praia da Luz. Surrounded by scrubland and deep water wells, the house is now vacant....”
In Town Where Madeleine McCann Vanished, Residents Weary of the Case

Extremely difficult but not impossible. 'The dark web likely only accounts for about . 01 percent. ... This way, people who use the dark web for illegal purposes can't be traced, and it's difficult to tell who hosts a particular site'. It could be done.
But how? Just by adding additional content, it doesn't stop the genuine content still being there and being accessed. It's not like a google search where you type something in and then get a load of junk come up to make it hard to find the illegal stuff. Most of these sites are invitaion only, you need to know people in the network to be able to access the content and know where to find it. Also by doing what you suggest, you would have to compromise the entire deep web, which serves a lot more purposes than just illegal content. As you say, the dark side of it makes up less than 0.01% of it.

An analogy could be that the public area in a bar is the normal web, and the cellar is the dark web (ie: the part you never see) but it needs to be there for the public section to even function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111