Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
god, that is so creepy cause she describes him as a totally normal guy, apart from bashing her head on the wall he sounds almost like a gentleman, yet he already had a bunch of convictions for child abuse on his record that she had no clue about. scary stuff. so if it was him that raped the irish girl, this was behind her back too right? imagine finding all this out about an ex bf, id want to wash my insides out with bleach! i'm not sure it needed the pics of her posing down the beach or outside his old house but i suppose it is the mirror eh
No, and it makes a mockery of her agreeing to "talk about her ordeal only on the condition of anonymity." Greedy attention seeker.

Maddie McCann suspect now linked to 4th child - as hundreds of tips flood to Scotland Yard

Maddie McCann suspect now linked to 4th child - as hundreds of tips flood to Scotland Yard

AGAIN I ask was he free when Rebecca Rousch (SP)disappeared? the 16 year old German girl in Berlin ?? proximity?

Where are our Germany area peeps help?
More about his where abouts are here to read:
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner fled police in 1995

Seems like he was bouncing between jobs,woman,criminal activities, etc etc.Rebecca Reusch is missing more then a year now and CB was in jail waiting for his sentence/court on the day Rebecca disapeared.

”After travelling to Italy to take a holiday, he was arrested again at the end of September 2018 in Milan, and extradited to Germany. In August 2019 authorities in Braunschweig charged him with the 2005 rape of the US woman, with his conviction following in December.”

I am sorry I could not read all the information about the new suspect.
I have a question:
Can someone explain about the children's home in Floria. Did the suspect go there straight after May 03? Do we know why? Where did he live while there? Who is his connection there? Have these people been named? Have they ever been questioned by PJ?

I am sorry I could not read all the information about the new suspect.
I have a question:
Can someone explain about the children's home in Floria. Did the suspect go there straight after May 03? Do we know why? Where did he live while there? Who is his connection there? Have these people been named? Have they ever been questioned by PJ?
Answers.
1 We don't know
2 No
3- We don't know
4 Friends (apparently)
5Yes N and R
6 Don't know

The family and the Met have known of this lead for a while and the article Clarence Mitchell wrote about it was quite telling, they all believe this is the guilty party.

I'd say the German prosecutors are in no doubt that they have the right man but they don't have quite enough to make a bulletproof case. They are now employing this very unusual tactic of leaking some parts of their evidence to the public in the hope that people will come forward to strengthen the case.

Imagine being certain you had the right man but had to let him go. It's also why they haven't questioned him yet I think, as they would then have to make him privy to the evidence. He would then know where it came from and potentially how to stop it leaking further and cover his tracks.

The McCann lawyer did not give me the impression of high coordination with the German Prosecutor. He was quite critical.

The lawyers who were representing #MadeleineMcCann suspect #ChristianBrückner have resigned saying that they are not able to represent him . The reason why is unknown

Fall Maddie: Neue Anwälte für den Verdächtigen
In the U.K. - not sure about Germany - nothing stops a criminal law firm contacting defendant and touting for business - I. E your current representatives do not have the experience we do in high profile crimes... happened in Shipman but he eventually declined to change representation .

Equally in the UK if a defendant admits guilt to legal representatives they can plead in mitigation on defendants behalf but can’t represent if defendant persists with not guilty plea. Not sure what position is in Germany .

On the BBC News yesterday, German Authorities said they believe MM was murdered shortly after being abducted. They say there is "substantial amount" of evidence pointing at CB as being the person responsible. But not enough evidence to charge him!! They made an appeal to the public, anybody who visited Portugal during a specific time, anybody ever met him, to look through their old footage. I'm not sure what they are hoping has been captured in the footage But for sure, LE will not want to charge him using any superficial evidence, which more than likely could not find him guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt'.. also a murder case without a body is also very trying in any country! This case is too high profile to be getting it wrong again! I really do hope they find what they are looking for because this man is now eligible for release, and legally, they cannot keep beyond that date. His little stint for drugs certainly wont have helped reform his sick mind in any way at all. He will never be cured. The man is a predator and whilst he is free NO child, NO adult and NO Grandmother will ever be safe!! I hope the Worlds media, who spent weeks in PdL back in 2007, are searching through their hours of recordings from back then. Chances are, once it looked like the McCanns were in the frame, he will have been brazen.. he has to be in that footage somewhere! X

So now the Sun are trying to implicate this guy. If he left a comment publicly on Facebook saying 'we all know what happened' he was probably refering to the parental involvement theory that most of Portugal had.
They try and implie he was doing something sneaky because he had a false name on facebook, millions do!

This is why we should tune out all the tabloid stuff.

They actively seek to misrepresent information and/or invent stuff.

I mean look at the actual facts here. An ex-pat german hired a guy to work in his restaurant. The fact that they are both german could well explain why he hired him. or maybe he just needed staff.

They then try to imply he is "in on it" merely because he is german - but that is a theme of the last week. Anyone who is german must be an accomplice because they are ... checks notes ... german

The McCann lawyer did not give me the impression of high coordination with the German Prosecutor. He was quite critical.
I've not seen that, do you have a link for the source? What did he say exactly?

This is why we should tune out all the tabloid stuff.

They actively seek to misrepresent information and/or invent stuff.

I mean look at the actual facts here. An ex-pat german hired a guy to work in his restaurant. The fact that they are both german could well explain why he hired him. or maybe he just needed staff.

They then try to imply he is "in on it" merely because he is german - but that is a theme of the last week. Anyone who is german must be an accomplice because they are ... checks notes ... german
The whole of the UK need to get behind my City in our campaign "Total eclipse of The S**"! It has not been sold here for years, we cannot bring ourselves to even type out the name of the paper. I wont tell you the name we do have for it , not a very ladylike word tbh X

I've not seen that, do you have a link for the source? What did he say exactly?

I don't have a link as I saw it on NZ Television

It was the McCann's lawyer based in Portugal. He was critical of the prosecutor claiming death and asked that evidence for such a statement to be divulged. In the meantime, the official position of the family is that she is alive.

It was a strange interview, clearly briefed by the family. I was not sure of the point of it, but it seemed to clearly reveal that the germans have not been sharing their info.

The German documentary aired earlier this evening featured a string of people who knew Christian B, who spoke about how they never suspected him of being capable of committing such a horrific crime.

Peter Jessberger, who ran an off licence where the suspect bought booze in Germany, said: “He was he was a totally ordinary bloke. I never suspected him of such crimes.”

On the show a former friend and landlord Alexander Bischof showed off his sparse loft area where the serial paedophile stayed.

The drifter moved in with Alexander and his wife in Augsburg, southern Germany, in the years after Maddie went missing, before they all fell out.

Alexander told The Sun this week how he was stunned to learn his old mate was the main suspect in the Maddie case.

He said: “This is all unbelievable.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....1226/madeleine-mccann-latest-news-update/amp/

The whole of the UK need to get behind my City in our campaign "Total eclipse of The S**"! It has not been sold here for years, we cannot bring ourselves to even type out the name of the paper. I wont tell you the name we do have for it , not a very ladylike word tbh X

Seriously they and the DM are the worst.

We cannot trust one word that they print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop