Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole of the UK need to get behind my City in our campaign "Total eclipse of The S**"! It has not been sold here for years, we cannot bring ourselves to even type out the name of the paper. I wont tell you the name we do have for it , not a very ladylike word tbh X

You must be in Liverpool :(

I don't have a link as I saw it on NZ Television

It was the McCann's lawyer based in Portugal. He was critical of the prosecutor claiming death and asked that evidence for such a statement to be divulged. In the meantime, the official position of the family is that she is alive.

It was a strange interview, clearly briefed by the family. I was not sure of the point of it, but it seemed to clearly reveal that the germans have not been sharing their info.
I see. It's quite possible they are holding something back, I agree. Particularly if it's highly sensitive or perhaps involves an undercover informant. If the British Press got hold of it, could undermine all their efforts to get a conviction. And we've seen leaks from within the british police previously to the press.

They must have something pretty compelling to be sure of the death though. I've just seen on the latest release of information from Wolters this re-iteration of knowing what happened that also backs up my above statement about keeping it close to their chest.

“I cannot go into any details of the investigation or what exactly the evidence is because we don’t want to jeopardise our work.

“We have strong evidence that she is dead and she wasn’t held for a long period of time with our suspect or anyone else.”

Madeleine McCann prosecutors call on Sun readers to help them nail prime suspect

Strange in the above article of ‘the scum’ they have a poster listing the evidence and within that is a man carrying a child seen at 9:15pm near the apartment. Isn’t this the sighting JT seen when going to check her kids? I thought this had been discounted as a man carrying his child from a nearby crèche, conflicting but it is the scum after all! I have always thought this was the abductor though. Total brazen. Fits CB character perfectly albeit the hair looks nothing like him. Did he have an accomplice, is this who he called 30 mins prior? Didn’t someone say they seen 2 men on a balcony adjacent to the apartment acting suspiciously. So many questions

Edited - e-fit hair could infact be a wig,
Ohhh.....Lego hair again.

Attachments

• 6FD10EDB-FC46-4ED7-AD58-6247E5858E53.jpeg
    6FD10EDB-FC46-4ED7-AD58-6247E5858E53.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Strange in the above article of ‘the scum’ they have a poster listing the evidence and within that is a man carrying a child seen at 9:15pm near the apartment. Isn’t this the sighting JT seen when going to check her kids? I thought this had been discounted as a man carrying his child from a nearby crèche, conflicting but it is the scum after all! I have always thought this was the abductor though. Total brazen. Fits CB character perfectly albeit the hair looks nothing like him. Did he have an accomplice, is this who he called 30 mins prior? Didn’t someone say they seen 2 men on a balcony adjacent to the apartment acting suspiciously. So many questions

Yes, that's the JT photofit, the person who was the 'creche man'
- Did CB wear one of his wigs to abduct MM?

If it’s the right guy, then this crime unlike other alleged crimes, was right on his doorstep. Surely more well known in the area, this was his local area, so far more need for a disguise?!

May have been an accomplice, or CB in one of the wigs he kept, or the guy who came forward years later to say it was probably him taking his daughter home. Or something else altogether, we just don't know.

The blonde men spotted in the apartments were witnessed by Jayne Jensen and her sister. If you google her you should find the original article

Last edited:
I think I need to go back and find information on this sighting as I am sure I remember way back in the beginning reading (albeit totally unconvinced) a man had came forward to say it was him carrying his daughter back from a nearby crèche.

Forgive me for being so... jaded. But, at this point, it seems like someone is just trying to pin as many missing child cases on this guy as possible.
I don't think anyone official is trying to pin cases on him, it's the UK tabloid news media that's doing it, for the sole purpose of generating more stories and increasing readership. The responsible media are not publishing all these stories. It's not just tabloids, there are other sources of very dubious journalistic integrity, including TV crimes shows and documentaries, radio news, social media, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46