Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I said Bumph..........

Sorry, didn't get the meaning! I am quite frustrated by all these stories coming out though, will it not effect the prosecution if all this is in the press? They've basically painted him as a serial killer without any proof.....
...now they will be implying he was hiding under Madeleines bed, even though there wasn't room, as they were divan beds.

Sorry, didn't get the meaning! I am quite frustrated by all these stories coming out though, will it not effect the prosecution if all this is in the press? They've basically painted him as a serial killer without any proof.....
...now they will be implying he was hiding under Madeleines bed, even though there wasn't room, as they were divan beds.

True. Maybe GA the Portuguese detective had a point last year (CB Scapegoat) I'm keeping an open mind atm.

Typical British media

god, that is so creepy cause she describes him as a totally normal guy, apart from bashing her head on the wall he sounds almost like a gentleman, yet he already had a bunch of convictions for child abuse on his record that she had no clue about. scary stuff. so if it was him that raped the irish girl, this was behind her back too right? imagine finding all this out about an ex bf, id want to wash my insides out with bleach! i'm not sure it needed the pics of her posing down the beach or outside his old house but i suppose it is the mirror eh

“Dutch police are investigating a possible connection between the German man suspected in the high-profile kidnapping and possible murder of British toddler Maddie McCann in Portugal in 2007, and the disappearance of 7-year-old Jaïr Soares on a Zuid-Holland beach in 1995. A police cold case team in The Hague are in liaison with police in Germany, according to the newspaper De Telegraaf.

"We will soon be talking to our German colleagues. It is not yet clear how this will take place and when that will be," a spokesperson explained.

Jaïr Soares, the Rotterdam boy whose disappearance from a beach near the Zuid-Holland town of Monster caused a national stir, has been missing since August 1995. According to reports, he was last seen after having finished eating his french fries before the rest of his family, and venturing out onto the beach to play alone.”

Maddie McCann suspect investigated in Rotterdam boy's 1995 disappearance

Another young boy potentially snatched from the beach :(

This is really being whipped up now - next we'll be hearing that he has connections to the disapearance of Lord Lucan and Shergar !
Call me cynical but I wonder if this is REALLY about securing more funding for MM investigation?

Li

Linked because they are considering possible involvement. Linked with evidence?
There is a girl in the article a 16 year old in 1996 that he was maybe previously a suspect in her disappearance and this ! Yesterday, it also emerged that the family of six-year-old Rene Hasee, who went missing in Portugal in 1996, have also been contacted by police.

god, that is so creepy cause she describes him as a totally normal guy, apart from bashing her head on the wall he sounds almost like a gentleman, yet he already had a bunch of convictions for child abuse on his record that she had no clue about. scary stuff. so if it was him that raped the irish girl, this was behind her back too right? imagine finding all this out about an ex bf, id want to wash my insides out with bleach! i'm not sure it needed the pics of her posing down the beach or outside his old house but i suppose it is the mirror eh

Psychopaths usually do seem like normal, charming, polite people. They have no empathy, although it can be feigned - all good aspects of human nature are just learned from others and then acted.

It might make a difference who he is talking with. Is it possible that using the term "would" might be an intentional word used to help ensure he isn't found out by police as having already done this? Is it possibly a code word for those in the know so they can brag about past endeavours?

Exactly. I believe "finally" was a code word, I think the whole conversation was and I think he was letting a customer know he had, or soon would have video to share/sell.

MOO

This is really being whipped up now - next we'll be hearing that he has connections to the disapearance of Lord Lucan and Shergar !
Call me cynical but I wonder if this is REALLY about securing more funding for MM investigation?
I agree the media frenzy that accompanies this type of new lead is OTT, but do you honestly believe the agenda behind it all is to secure more funding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop