Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say some reports, there's been an awful lot of flotsam and jetsam over the years in the press very little has been accurate imo.The only time to sit up and listen is when HCW says they are to charge CB and SY or the McCanns confirm that Madeleine is dead, none of that seems likely at the moment imo.
When HCW says or said...exactly that. Also what he said about HB...

It's bild. More likely the simply paid him.
HCW’s preferred channel is dodgy tabloids.

The guy gives exclusives to 60 Minutes in Australia and JC at Olive Press.

If you were funding HB’s lifestyle to keeping as a witness, would you let him do this interview? He’s a stooge IMO.

Last edited:
My feeling is that is accurate.

From other cases I've followed this witness is likely to be an investigative lead more than critical court evidence. You would really want the confession on a wire. Even if the Judge believes the witness, it is hard to establish what it really proves, as we are relying on the witness intepretation and recall of what was said, which is open to multiple interpretations.
It would be a good investigative start, some circumstantial, alleged burglar, history of sex crimes, alleged knowledge passed to HB or his interpretation, it's when the BKA really dug into CB that the buffers got in the way, without MM's remains it'll stay in limbo.

When HCW says or said...exactly that. Also what he said about HB...
Look at the official find Madeleine page, there is no confirmation she is dead.

Operation Grange Statement: June 19, 2020

The Met received one letter from the BKA on 12 June, which was passed to the family. The letter did not state that there was evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead, the MPS continues to investigate Madeleine’s disappearance as a missing person investigation. No letter has been received by the Met from the German prosecutor.

HCW’s preferred channel is dodgy tabloids.

Can't see what the point would be?

Doing media in german language might perhaps reach other german witnesses - maybe they still hope someone will come forward. But it all feels a bit 9 dimensional chess to me. Personally i think it's more likely the journo has worked on the witness to get a video exclusive.

Doing media in german language might perhaps reach other german witnesses - maybe they still hope someone will come forward. But it all feels a bit 9 dimensional chess to me. Personally i think it's more likely the journo has worked on the witness to get a video exclusive.
Maybe, I think the target audience was CB and FF.

If you're hoping for witness, the kind of people CB and HB mixed with are more likely to read the clickbait, it's either English or German that seem to be involved.

It would be a good investigative start, some circumstantial, alleged burglar, history of sex crimes, alleged knowledge passed to HB, it's when the BKA really dug into CB that the buffers got in the way, without MM's remains it'll stay in limbo.
You affirm but you don't know unless you know more about the investigation work, details. In any case, I suppose the same always wishing they can get more to charge beyond the slightest doubt.
IMO find the right location and then the body, or parts of, or any residual forensics, after all this time, will be two (almost) "impossibles". That's why I think they would only get there with his confession. Another (almost) "impossible".

You affirm but you don't know unless you know more about the investigation work, details. In any case, I suppose the same always wishing they can get more to charge beyond the slightest doubt.
IMO find the right location and then the body, or parts of, or any residual forensics, after all this time, will be two (almost) "impossibles". That's why I think they would only get there with his confession. Another (almost) "impossible".
I don't affirm anything, it's all opinion should it be a requisite to add imo to every post?

The Met received one letter from the BKA on 12 June, which was passed to the family. The letter did not state that there was evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead, the MPS continues to investigate Madeleine’s disappearance as a missing person investigation. No letter has been received by the Met from the German prosecutor.
MET? MCs? I was writing about HCW-HB...

I think that’s part of the problem, HCW is on the record saying he could charge CB but it looks like that isn’t true. So, what should be believed?
I was writing about HCW-HB. What he told about him and MS not being central pieces in MM investigation. HCW also said about concrete evidence which he did not share yet. He also said they want to charge with the best body of evidence.
Is this all bluff or not well supported?! Would BKA get involved in a case like this to promote its self-destruction?! I don't think so.

Without a body, I doubt the McCanns ever will admit that.
If CB is convicted of murder, will they then accept her death, or consider the conviction to be a miscarriage of justice?

Last edited:
I was writing about HCW-HB. What he told about him and MS not being central pieces in MM investigation. HCW also said about concrete evidence which he did not share yet. He also said they want to charge with the best body of evidence.
Is this all bluff or not well supported?! Would BKA get involved in a case like this to promote its self-destruction?! I don't think so.
I know what he said about HB and MS. I guess, I am saying that HCW has said a lot of things. He has also portrayed a strong (perhaps too strong) position in the media.

I think the investigators have convinced themselves that CB is guilty so it’s not entirely a bluff but whatever they have have is not strong enough to get a conviction… or even charge CB - the conviction rate for murder in Germany is 94% so a charge for murder is almost certainly a conviction.

It comes down to this, what they have is not well enough supported to charge CB. I think this is because most of their evidence is based on statements from criminals which realistically, might not be true.

I don’t know if you reviewed the Bild interview with HB but IMO, he’s not trustworthy and this is likely the same issue the prosecutor has with NF, MT, CP and other past associates of CB.

Without a body, I doubt the McCanns ever will admit that.
If CB is convicted of murder, will they then accept her death, or consider the conviction to be a miscarriage of justice?
I don’t think it will happen but I think they would accept the verdict and forever blame CB for not sharing the location of the body like Keith Bennett - although Hindley and Brady definitely killed him.

Behaviour Panel analysing HB interview .. might be interesting to some on here .
This case! I’ve never seen anything like it. A criminal informant on TV warning another criminal that he has watched his homemade rape/*advertiser censored* videos.

HB gave evidence at the DM trial, described what he saw.

Seems like he is now warning CB that he saw more than we know about.

Maybe more of the kinks/paraphilias (sheep/exhaust pipe); possibly children (the 5 girls assaulted 2004-06) - but he would have told police that - so I think paraphilias. But CB won’t be bothered by that!

Last edited:
This case! I’ve never seen anything like it. A criminal informant on TV warning another criminal that he has watched his homemade rape/*advertiser censored* videos.

HB gave evidence at the DM trial, described what he saw.

Seems like is now warning him that he saw more than we know about.

Maybe more of the kinks/paraphilias (sheep/exhaust pipe); possibly children (the 5 girls assaulted 2004-06) - but he would have told police that - so I think paraphilias. But CB won’t be bothered by that!
It's the age of the teaser, and this bloke looks like he's bored with being told/being encouraged to stay quiet. He knows whatever he claims now he'll find an audience who'll listen.

When you actually look at what HB says, it's not alot.
He says CB said she never screamed, he then goes onto say it's his own theory that CB broke/entered into 5a and took the girl, all in all much ado about nothing .The tapes he mentioned it's not clear to what they contained.
I think he says quite a lot, for insiders...
But also that he is of course not allowed to say a lot. But this information is known with certainty to the BKA

It's the age of the teaser, and this bloke looks like he's bored with being told/being encouraged to stay quiet. He knows whatever he claims now he'll find an audience who'll listen.
He doesn’t come one across as someone looking for attention. I think he’s tired of being in witness protection & looking over his shoulder. He wants this over with.

He’s safer putting his head above the parapet. He’s letting any accomplice know he knows nothing. He’s letting CB know he knows more about him from the videos.

He doesn’t come one across as someone looking for attention. I think he’s tired of being in witness protection & looking over his shoulder. He wants this over with.

He’s safer putting his head above the parapet. He’s letting any accomplice know he knows nothing. He’s letting CB know he knows more about him from the videos.
What's he in witness protection for if his evidence isn't that important in the case against CB re: MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024