Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on where CB would have parked the car / camper van on the night of the abduction?

Also lets say he didn't use a car / camper van on the night in question, remember that he's rented two apartments in that area, which he could in theory of just walked too (he probably had an insight / understanding of how the authorities would conduct the investigation in the early hours / days after the abduction - so a good grasp of time).

Madeleine McCann's blonde suspect could be the man seen lurking near her apartment hours before she was snatched

I thought the ex GF said he didnt have the camper van at that time?

And their motive? Money, promise of video footage?
in 2007, according to what is currently in the public domain, the current suspect had not abducted anyone. or murdered anyone.
he did have an interest in children. he was also homeless. so ways to make money would surely have been of interest to him. there's his double motive.
maybe he was more the accomplice, than the instigator.

in 2007, according to what is currently in the public domain, the current suspect had not abducted anyone. or murdered anyone.
he did have an interest in children. he was also homeless. so ways to make money would surely have been of interest to him. there's his double motive.

I was questioning the motive of the hotel worker not CB, are you suggesting CB was the
Accomplice OF the supposed hotel employee?

Last edited:
It's probably an employee not paid that much, a junior member of staff, you can imagine that CB splits a percentage of any monies with him. For the leads the employee provides.
i don't think so, in the case. it has become too serious, too huge.

CNN is great, but they are all over the place, with so many interruptions. The thing with watches, do I really need to know.

And their motive? Money, promise of video footage?

An organised ring will have many people in many places, I dont think a random employee was approached and bribed,that would be a pretty ludicrous gamble, I think a member of the ring was placed as an employee of the resort,i doubt it was hard to get a job there and many workers would come and go over time JMO

An organised ring will have many people in many places, I dont think a random employee was approached and bribed,that would be a pretty ludicrous gamble, I think a member of the ring was placed as an employee of the resort,i doubt it was hard to get a job there and many workers would come and go over time JMO

If there was a ring why not snatch children from crowded public places such as beaches or shopping centres.
It would be much easier surely? If children are taken it's usually outdoors in places like that.

So your saying he's a member of the ring / employee of the resort, the police interviewed all employees at the time. So if your correct, the police need to check each employees record for criminality, then narrow in on their social circle.

How do you mean?
i mean, the crime is the world's largest missing person's case. including child abduction. and now possibly murder.
you mentioned a junior member of staff, not paid that much. what kind of involvement did you mean they had in this?

If there was a ring why not snatch children from crowded public places such as beaches or shopping centres.
It would be much easier surely? If children are taken it's usually outdoors in places like that.

Who knows?, maybe a member of a ring just happened to work at the complex and saw an opportunity when they realised the group had the same routine every night, it only takes minutes to make phone calls and arrange a plan.
Maybe there was a ring,maybe not,maybe there was an accomplice or maybe CB worked alone,maybe CB didnt do it at all, I tend to just share it here when ideas pop into my head tbf.

The circumstances of a child who's on their own (for about 20 -30mins) in a ground floor, partially - concealed apartment at the end of a road, in darkness, might have been the opportunity they'd been looking for. imo

So your saying he's a member of the ring / employee of the resort, the police interviewed all employees at the time. So if your correct, the police need to check each employees record for criminality, then narrow in on their social circle.

I'm only suggesting it's a possibility, also possible any accomplice was a woman, and if they were part of an organised ring they quite possibly wouldn't stand out in an interview and they definitely wouldn't admit to it. This is all just MOO and musings

i mean, the crime is the world's largest missing person's case. including child abduction. and now possibly murder.
you mentioned a junior member of staff, not paid that much. what kind of involvement did you mean they had in this?

Providing information i.e. affluent holidaymakers who might have high value items in their apartment, opening locked apartments, etc. On the day of the abduction, nobody knew that this case was going to get the coverage it has or how huge it would become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap