Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know MNs computer was still under forensic examination and code breaking (since 2017).

I’m going to take some time to consider what could be on there re: CB. Chatlogs-worse?

wild speculation but I’m merely suggesting. I’m more than aware MNs preference was not young girls, but depravity is a friendship bond between offenders.

Unsolved!

Attachments

• 7B2B6DC7-5C23-47A6-9A0B-DA624B1608E6.jpeg
    7B2B6DC7-5C23-47A6-9A0B-DA624B1608E6.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 53
The DM going a bit further
Attack on girl in Praia da Luz forms part of German inquiries | Daily Mail Online
Attack on a 10-year-old British girl in Praia da Luz two years before Madeleine McCann disappeared forms part of German inquiries into prime suspect Brückner
There’s mention here again of a certain smell- this was mentioned I think in reports of the masked intruder sneaking into bedrooms of sleeping children, and I’m sure in some reports about CB who had a distinctive smell of oil due to his car repair work (sorry I can’t refind where I read this but there was a link from someone days ago that mentioned it)

Can I just say Fizzysolvescrime91, I'm feeling a little freaked out by your choice of profile photo. Would you like to shed some light on this? Thanks

ETA Glad you deleted it, but still like the explanation

Last edited:
In Wikipedia about 2 murders of children (Mahy and Lemmons) in Belgium:

On November 14, 2006, it was reported that in the same neighbourhood where Mahy and Lemmens lived, an 11-year-old child was almost kidnapped at knifepoint by a 20- to 30-year-old man, were it not for a bystander who helped the child into safety. The suspect, of Slavic-Italian appearance, drove away in a Volkswagen Golf with a German license plate, together with an accomplice.

Does anyone know the dates of CB’s imprisonments in Portugal?

In Wikipedia about 2 murders of children (Mahy and Lemmons) in Belgium:

On November 14, 2006, it was reported that in the same neighbourhood where Mahy and Lemmens lived, an 11-year-old child was almost kidnapped at knifepoint by a 20- to 30-year-old man, were it not for a bystander who helped the child into safety. The suspect, of Slavic-Italian appearance, drove away in a Volkswagen Golf with a German license plate, together with an accomplice.

Does anyone know the dates of CB’s imprisonments in Portugal?

As far as I know they were 2, both before MM disappearance.

Surely they searched that area?! :|[/QUOTE]

Surely they did, but now I hope it would be searched again, using newer technology, considering a similar earlier map sent to the Dutch newspaper regarding a different case turned out to be pretty accurate.
Also the article says forensic results from the envelope and letter were sent to Portuguese police. I hope the German LE has the information now.

Link again: Letter claims Madeleine buried near resort | World news | The Guardian

"Before Maddie's disappearance - between 7:32 p.m. and 8:02 p.m. - Christian B.'s phone number was answered by a call to another Portuguese number. The caller is said to have been a friend of B.'s at the time. The police have now found the man. According to “Correio de Manhã”, Christian B.'s number was saved on his cell phone."

Fall Maddie McCann: Gab Angestellter Tipp zur Entführung? - Blick

Strange Q. Anyone know why the media are referring to him as just "Christian B." Why just his 2nd initial and not full surname?

Strange Q. Anyone know why the media are referring to him as just "Christian B." Why just his 2nd initial and not full surname?

Yes, it's German privacy laws, on "Aktenzeichen XY" where they asked the public for tips they didn't even say his name at all and didn't show his picture. The media did later. I think the privacy laws go too far, you will get more tips if you give the name and a picture of the suspect. In my country we have the same laws though and I don't agree with them. At least not to this extent. It protects the criminal and it seems more important to protect the criminal than the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife