Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old loyalties? But why would someone loyal to CB (a confirmed really nasty piece of work) place him/herself at the centre of this mess? S/he would automatically be viewed (quite rightly imo) as suspect for that loyalty and be seen as someone ripe for scrutiny?

Regardless of how they might track this person down, bottom line, if they do, this person is going to be minutely scrutinised. So my question remains: what would entice this person to be helpful about the alleged call he and the prime suspect had on the day and in the short hours before the latter is suspected of abducting a child, when they know they would be putting themselves at risk of the type of scrutiny CB is currently under?

Maybe the tip off was told by CB that it was just going to be a petty theft of the apartment?
Once he/she knew it was actually an abduction they could be connected to, they decided they had to keep quiet.OR in the case of it being a woman - perhaps they were threatened with their life if they spoke about it.

"Before Maddie's disappearance - between 7:32 p.m. and 8:02 p.m. - Christian B.'s phone number was answered by a call to another Portuguese number. The caller is said to have been a friend of B.'s at the time. The police have now found the man. According to “Correio de Manhã”, Christian B.'s number was saved on his cell phone."

Fall Maddie McCann: Gab Angestellter Tipp zur Entführung? - Blick

The same article says...... " Christian B. received a tip from a resort staff member that Maddie's parents went to a tapas bar for dinner with friends that night on May 3, 2007, and it was easy to break into the apartment."

But they weren't at the Tapas Bar until 8.30pm, so the apartment wasn't empty at the time the call was made, which, as we know was at 7.32pm.

The same article says...... " Christian B. received a tip from a resort staff member that Maddie's parents went to a tapas bar for dinner with friends that night on May 3, 2007, and it was easy to break into the apartment."

But they weren't at the Tapas Bar until 8.30pm, so the apartment wasn't empty at the time the call was made, which, as we know was at 7.32pm.

Yes but the call was not made in the same region. So it couldn't be from the staff member.

The PJ archiving summary makes one thing very clear - and they used this for political purposes in order to close their inquiry down

Without a body it is not clear what crime (if any) was committed.

So pinning a murder on CB without the body is hopeless when we have had a gazillion news stories from around the world of MM sightings over the years. How can you prove she is dead?

Given the lack of forensic evidence from the apartment, the only practical way to tie him to the murder the German Prosecutors claim he committed, is to find the body and come up with forensics that tie it to him.

I am sure this guy has committed more bad crimes that he has not been charged with to date, but I remain ultra sceptical this is going anywhere.

On "Aktenzeichen XY" they said that the other person wasn't in the area but they didn't say where the person was.

Thank you :)
But does that mean not in the area of the complex or not in the local area? Sorry!

Thank you :)
But does that mean not in the area of the complex or not in the local area? Sorry!

Just looked at it again - the person wasn't in Praia da Luz and wasn't close to the scene of the crime.

I also feel that there was a British news report that said the call with CB was from the north of the country. I think another poster suggested this. Whatever article it was, I read it as the call coming from the north rather than the owner.

An employee with access to the complex would not necessarily have needed to be working that night, and so could have been anywhere!
It is old news now that The McCanns and their friends had pre booked that same table for the same time each night. Upon booking the table, they were asked would they be accessing the Ocean Club babysitting system, with each family declining. All this information was written in a Bookings Notepad that sat on the Tapas Bar the entire week! This is why LE first suspected an employee could be involved, such easy access to their routine info X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member