Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Meanwhile, Mr Wolters said today that a single piece of evidence made him 100 per cent certain Madeleine was murdered.

Earlier, he had said there was “a little bit of hope” that she might yet be found.

It left a source close to parents Kate and Gerry saying they were considering sending an envoy to Germany to demand answers.

Christian B, who has 17 child sex convictions, is known to have videoed victims.

But Mr Wolters has refused to say whether he has footage or photographs of Madeleine."

Latest comments from Wolters seem to contradict some of what he said previously. His earlier comment about CB "may have made a video but we dont have evidence he did" was taken by most as a denial they had a video, yet this latest remark says he is refusing to say? Why? Also seems like the McCanns aren't fully aware of all the evidence either.

Madeleine McCann prime suspect linked to sex attack on another British girl

Last edited:
I can only read the first few paragraphs, but that sounds like there could be proof and then, if they find it, he will talk. Strange that his lawyer words it like this though.
It is strange. Wonder if there will be more on it.

"Ulf Kuch, former head of police in Braunschweig, said sending the letter "was a huge mistake".
Kuch said he did not know about the Bruckner summons despite his role at the time as supervisor for the officer who issued the notice, The Telegraph reported."

"Portuguese police are said to be considering searching abandoned wells near a farmhouse rented by Bruckner on the outskirts of Praia da Luz in the hope of finding clues surrounding Madeleine's disappearance, The Times says."

German Madeleine McCann murder suspect Christian Bruckner 'won't answer questions'

This is interesting, so they now have a description of a distinctive item of clothing linked to some of the sexual assaults.
Ah yes, so it is. Sorry, rookie error!
I hadnt ever seen this shirt theory, I wonder if there is still any importance placed on it

I can only read the first few paragraphs, but that sounds like there could be proof and then, if they find it, he will talk. Strange that his lawyer words it like this though.
Is this "fear" and defensive tactic, antecipating that police will get there sooner or later? Or enough confidence that they will never find any real strong evidence? My concern...but final proof needs to arrive.

The lawyer is quite properly saying that his client is not sitting down for a fishing expedition

If the police have evidence then they should confront the accused with it

This is simply professional handling of the defence

The lawyer is quite properly saying that his client is not sitting down for a fishing expedition

If the police have evidence then they should confront the accused with it

This is simply professional handling of the defence

It's still strange, it's like a murderer saying "without a body you can't do anything to me".

It's still strange, it's like a murderer saying "without a body you can't do anything to me".

That isn't what he is saying.

The lawyer is saying the prosecutor has gone public claiming his client is guilty without charging his client and disclosing the case against his client

Under such circumstances it would be very stupid to do an interview

The same article says...... " Christian B. received a tip from a resort staff member that Maddie's parents went to a tapas bar for dinner with friends that night on May 3, 2007, and it was easy to break into the apartment."

But they weren't at the Tapas Bar until 8.30pm, so the apartment wasn't empty at the time the call was made, which, as we know was at 7.32pm.
The call lasted 30 minutes, no doubt he made a move after he got the timings by watching the Tapes group
carry out the checks every 30 minutes etc.

That isn't what he is saying.

The lawyer is saying the prosecutor has gone public claiming his client is guilty without charging his client and disclosing the case against his client

Under such circumstances it would be very stupid to do an interview

Would be stupid of the police too, but that has been discussed before a couple of times. How it wouldn't make much sense if they don't have enough and he can find excuses for everything they have. I still find the wording strange, he could have just said "I/my client have no comment, my client won't talk to the police".

There might be a joint agreement with all the authorities to word these statements in order to prompt as many people to come forward that know something. JMO

There might be a joint agreement with all the authorities to word these statements in order to prompt as many people to come forward that know something. JMO

It's highly unlikely his lawyer is coordinating statements with the LE.

What I would really like to know is what consequences will GA be required to endure after all of this. He has proven to be far more powerful and dangerous than a man of his incompetence should be. It's because of people like him that these monsters are free for years to do unspeakable things. His apology would not mean anything, he also belongs to the "men of nightmares" category. He should absolutely be held responsible.

"Meanwhile, Mr Wolters said today that a single piece of evidence made him 100 per cent certain Madeleine was murdered.

Earlier, he had said there was “a little bit of hope” that she might yet be found.

It left a source close to parents Kate and Gerry saying they were considering sending an envoy to Germany to demand answers.

Christian B, who has 17 child sex convictions, is known to have videoed victims.

But Mr Wolters has refused to say whether he has footage or photographs of Madeleine."
Latest comments from Wolters seem to contradict some of what he said previously. His earlier comment about CB "may have made a video but we dont have evidence he did" was taken by most as a denial they had a video, yet this latest remark says he is refusing to say? Why? Also seems like the McCanns aren't fully aware of all the evidence either.

Madeleine McCann prime suspect linked to sex attack on another British girl

Could be referring to the confession to the friend.

Or maybe there is a video, but they can't be 100% sure CB made it?

I found this quite interesting, from Luis Antonio's witness statement in PJ Police Files:

P.J. POLICE FILES: LUIS ANTONIO HUSBAND OF MICHAELA WALCZUCH 14 MAY 07

Asked about days 2 and 3 May 2007, he said:

Around 18h00/18h30 he remembers having gone to mount
a motor, which he thinks he had bought the day before (but that can be confirmed
with the invoice, if necessary), in Vale da Lama, close to Odiaxere, to a man
named Mark who is not a client but he [LA] had been asked by a mutual
acquaintance and had accepted the job. That consisted of unmounting a motor that
had been installed previously to "disentangle from the client" and mounting the
new one. Around 19h30 he still went to his German client, named Lier, in the
same area, Lote 6.

Apart from the clunky translation - I believe this refers to changing an engine, doesn't it - it is interesting in light of recent queries on motors relating to CB, particularly the 'changing hands' of one of his cars on 4/5/07. Could this changing of the engine be some efforts to create a 'ringer' (British slang)? Appears it was some kind of favour.

Luis Antonio had a pool maintenance business in Praia da Luz and, it would appear, some sort of car repair business, although cannot find mention of this specifically in his statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric