Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is said he talked not only in relation to Madeleine's disappearance, but about how he was involved in it, how he disposed of the body"

Do we think this is accurate? Did CB tell the friend how he got rid of the body? Wondering if the reason German LE are desperate to identify interiors of where CB has been is they expect to find a body nearby one particular interior of interest.
I kind of think it is. It makes no sense why he’d lie about Madeline but then tell the truth about the rape on the older lady. This was obviously someone he considered a friend/trustworthy So he would have no reason to lie to him IMO. Maybe that’s why the German police are so sure she is dead, and said they know “the method that was used to kill her” but like everyone will say - a bar confession isn’t going to be enough to take him to court. They need hard evidence.

EDT - Internet connection probs

Do we think this is accurate? Did CB tell the friend how he got rid of the body? Wondering if the reason German LE are desperate to identify interiors of where CB has been is they expect to find a body nearby one particular interior of interest.[/QUOTE]

Yes.
I suggested yesterday that the MAIN info the Germans are looking for to tie everything together is the 3 things in the latest appeal.

1- info about the places he lived (interiors) etc
2- The vehicles (Jag n Camper)
3- The phone numbers

That’s all they want unless anyone on here can remember anything else?

They have everything else they need IMO

Last edited:
Can you tell me what he supposedly said in the bar please? - I’m at work and can’t watch the video. X

Edit: @Dlk79 had just updated. Thanks!

From Dlk79 post

"It is said he talked not only in relation to Madeleine's disappearance, but about how he was involved in it, how he disposed of the body"

From Dlk79 post

Maybe there's a picture forming in relation to current stories of ongoing searches in PDL. That's why I wondered about the amount of journalists who might be over there.

And, sadly enough, that was the kind of stuff I was talking about earlier, why we do have that strict privacy laws in Germany. How should the suspect expect a fair trial, if attorneys are too afraif to take his case?
I don’t think they are too scared to take his case. They seemed to jump at the chance imo. Their job is to defend a convicted peadophile and rapist. I am sure they fully expected some backlash. How does it work in Germany when there is no jury In terms of fair trial etc? Surely that kind of goes out the window when it’s only judges making the decision no?

I don’t think they are too scared to take his case. They seemed to jump at the chance imo. Their job is to defend a convicted peadophile and rapist. I am sure they fully expected some backlash. How does it work in Germany when there is no jury In terms of fair trial etc? Surely that kind of goes out the window when it’s only judges making the decision no?
Maybe he is refusing to cooperate with them so they don't feel able to take the case. Maybe he wants to defend himself!! Like Bundy o_O

We don't know how he did it. I can't get away from the fact that the twins never woke up afterwards despite all the pandemonium going on around them. Even KM questioned whether they had been drugged.

During one of the possibly related attacks in the area a child said "is that you daddy?" or words to that effect and he said "yes, it's daddy". So he can engage with his victims...

So maybe he spoke to them all, said he was friend of their parents sent to check on them. (He wouldn't have been the first sent to check on them, would he?) Maybe he gave them all a nice drink of coke like he did the night before, laced with Rohypnol or something, leaving a stain on MM's pj top and causing her to be really tired the next day. Who knows really? But maybe having the window open wasn't an issue.

I know it was reported she was really tired the day she went missing and had been out sailing I think too, but what are you referring to regarding a stain on her PJ top?

I know it was reported she was really tired the day she went missing and had been out sailing I think too, but what are you referring to regarding a stain on her PJ top?
KM said MM had a brown stain on her pj top the previous morning that had puzzled her. She said that she had dismissed it as a possible tea stain. (Because she had no other explanation)

Funny that you mention that...don't want to stir everything up, but I'm so very happy that we don't have the judges system in Europe. Especially when the media hack in, colours it....what is a fair trial? No, hard....very hard evidence.....that's it. Exactly where the Germans are struggling with now. If we would let some people on this thread go he was already lynched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member