Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't. The tests they have done have been quite recent but there is conflicting reports about what samples have been tested against. There was a saliva sample that was supposedly linked to a previous occupant of 5A. There's also a sample which Portuguese LE are claiming it is not possible to get a DNA reading from, making it impossible to run any check. I believe it is this sample that German LE have requested for their own analysis.
No wonder they cant solve this case.. today's news is that Portuguese say the sample is not sufficient enough for a match. Yesterday it was Germany requesting a DNA sample with the PJ saying there was No Match for CB. And now I am about to search my history, for I recently read an interview with Amarel, saying this new German suspect was ruled out in 2007 X

Did the man who said he was carrying his child back from the night creche state his child was barefoot or where her shoes were? If he carried her in front of him he would not have been able to carry her shoes (although perhaps put them in pockets of jacket).
Of course he could have. And blanket. And a stuffed toy. Parents learn to pick everything up. Our fingers turn into octopus fingers.

Did the man who said he was carrying his child back from the night creche state his child was barefoot or where her shoes were? If he carried her in front of him he would not have been able to carry her shoes (although perhaps put them in pockets of jacket).

Good point.
If Tannerman was creche man, then he would have had to have taken the child to the creche in its PJ's without shoes. He wasn't described a carrying a bag of the childs belongings back with him - you'd have thought the child would have some sort of comforter, botttle, blanket?
Maybe not, perhaps I'm speculating too much.

I’m not convinced that the abductor entered the McCanns apartment the night before.
I think it would be to risky return back again. IMO

He is an alleged (or maybe more than alleged) prolific burglar - breaking and entering comes easy to someone like that. JMO MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. It's a good point.
I've never read anything about the carried child and her shoes. Maybe someone who's been following this much longer than me can step in.

The shoes/slippers may be in his pocket?
Maybe they were simply left behind?
The other possibility is wouldn't a worker at the creche have quickly slipped some slippers on as they were leaving and therefore the child would have at least one on as often happens?

It could indicate that the child was taken directly out of a bed?

I thought cars were parked in the road. Is there a known car park there? I can't believe this theory though because taking a sleep child in PJ's into a car that would leave the area would look odd and doing things the wrong way imo
The car park is directly outside the apartment. Plenty of spaces. Not many people around. Would be less risky to go straight from the apartment into a vehicle than walking down the road carrying a child IMO. A picture of the car park is attached. MM window is on the left hand side next to the front door.

Attachments

• 5A_on_left.jpeg
    5A_on_left.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 39
I don’t either and there were no traces of drug traces in the twins' hair.
However I do think,that if CB did it,his mind works different,when doing drugs att.Your thoughts,Ideas,feelings and way of thinking is totally different on drugs.
Your way of thinking changes, you become more creative, riskier, you see more possibilities.
Makes me think about the kidnapping of Michaels Garecht that was clearly a bold set up.

I suppose that depends on which drugs he may have taken - couldn't have been weed (which he was dealing) that would've slowed him right down and he'd have raided the fridge!

Interviewer asks if he thinks CB killed MM based on his profile or based on evidence.
German prosecutor: "I understand. It has nothing to do with his profile, but after information we collected on our suspect over the last two years, we gathered proofs and it's based on them that we assume the girl was murdered by our suspect. In the moment we can't share the concrete proof we have"

"At the moment our proof is not enough to charge him or arrest him. Even though we have strong evidence, they're still not enough."

Journalist talks about the saliva samples collected 13 years ago.
"Only earlier today I became aware of the existence of these proofs and at the moment I can't say anything. We don't want to present any data, we don't want to share what we already looked into/investigated or what we still plan to investigate. So I can't say anything else."

Thank you for this.

Of course he could have. And blanket. And a stuffed toy. Parents learn to pick everything up. Our fingers turn into octopus fingers.

I'm just curious to know if he referred to the fact his child was also barefoot (as the efit description given by JT stated the child being carried was barefoot with no mention of other items on top of child). Or if he was asked about that detail. Personally, if I were going to have to carry my child, I'd put the shoes on them for handiness.

Hi. It's a good point.
I've never read anything about the carried child and her shoes. Maybe someone who's been following this much longer than me can step in.

The shoes/slippers may be in his pocket?
Maybe they were simply left behind?
The other possibility is wouldn't a worker at the creche have quickly slipped some slippers on as they were leaving and therefore the child would have at least one on as often happens?

It could indicate that the child was taken directly out of a bed?
I've said this all along. Why was this child not dressed appropriately by either staff or her father considering she was going outdoors at the dead of night. Some people say because it is warm in Portugal but I beg to differ X

Just FYI ...

The MM files released by the Portuguese had 7 or 8 pages redacted for ‘privacy reasons’ about ‘known sex offenders.’ This was from the 2007-2008 investigation.

Was CB listed in those files? No one actually knows for sure, at least publicly.

Amaral stated last year (not a ‘prediction’ - he simply blabbed info to the media that other people knew) that a German paedophile was currently a prime suspect, one who’d been ‘eliminated’ in 2008. That suggests CB was in the mix.

On what basis was he eliminated? How much investigation was done? Interviews? Alibis? DNA samples?

7 or 8 pages on all the known sex offenders in the area in 2007 doesn’t give me confidence in a very thorough investigation ... I’d expect many more pages than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deprizilla