Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car park is directly outside the apartment. Plenty of spaces. Not many people around. Would be less risky to go straight from the apartment into a vehicle than walking down the road carrying a child IMO. A picture of the car park is attached. MM window is on the left hand side next to the front door.
What about being overlooked by other apartments?
I'm pretty keen on the parking further away scenario and using the excuse of others regularly carrying sleeping children home so as not to stand out too much. imo

If a child was at a crèche even at night, I wouldn’t think they’d be wearing pejamas or barefoot. Did the man that come forward state that his daughter was in this dress state?
This is regarding Tannerman.

How do you 'live' in a holiday apartment? Do you rent it for an entire year or buy it off the company? Did this person witness seeing the blond men or any other suspicious people?

Often holiday apartments are offered for sale. People buy them as an investment property. The complex owner/manager rents it out to others for them, for a management fee.
The apartment owners may use it themselves and just rent it out if/when they are not there. Or they may rent it out 100% of the time. It is up to them.

I know they do that in Australia, the US, and Bali ... presumably they do it in most holiday places.

What about being overlooked by other apartments?
I'm pretty keen on the parking further away scenario and using the excuse of others regularly carrying sleeping children home so as not to stand out too much. imo
Yes, could very well have parked nearby, there's plenty of places. Although the car park is next to the apartments, you can't really see anything from the windows as it is on the front door side. Each door opens onto a walkway and there is then a wall. If your shutter was up (unlikely at night time) and you happened to look out of the window, all you would really see is the wall beyond the walkway, not the car park.

If anything, the apartment block on the other side of the road has a better view of the car park. Attached is a night photo of that view, MM window is on the bottom left. If you look at everyone else's apartment in the Ocean club, you aren't going to be able to see any activity going on in that bottom left corner from your apartment.

Attachments

• View of Apartment 5A from Balcony.jpg
    View of Apartment 5A from Balcony.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
If its him,and it was a ring,seems like too much of a loose cannon to get involved with,whether anyone knew of his past or not hes a real oddball..and from his point of view working with others doesnt strike me as something he would do.If we are to believe he has this catalogue of crimes under his belt i guess it could have been money...how much does it cost to start a kiosk in germany?,i just dont see him letting someone into his world considering what he has done and what life he has lead..and i cannot see some elite paedophile group trusting this individual with someone as prized as she would have been.I think hes done it off his own back,and then took her somewhere and well dont wish to think about the rest but i do think hes took pics or video.Thing is they could have found pics that are not necessarily of the face or distinguishing things like clothing..

Just FYI ...

The MM files released by the Portuguese had 7 or 8 pages redacted for ‘privacy reasons’ about ‘known sex offenders.’ This was from the 2007-2008 investigation.

Was CB listed in those files? No one actually knows for sure, at least publicly.

Amaral stated last year (not a ‘prediction’ - he simply blabbed info to the media that other people knew) that a German paedophile was currently a prime suspect, one who’d been ‘eliminated’ in 2008. That suggests CB was in the mix.

On what basis was he eliminated? How much investigation was done? Interviews? Alibis? DNA samples?

7 or 8 pages on all the known sex offenders in the area in 2007 doesn’t give me confidence in a very thorough investigation ... I’d expect many more pages than that?
thank you for this. I knew I had read something similar. So this suggests that they would not have only chosen CB to be tested, so the PJ must have ruled out all their known sex offenders.. Because Amarel says, the only 2 people he could not rule out, were The McCanns! Something is not right with Amarel. His theories regarding missing children are all the same, honestly, read the cases he has worked on.. the parents done it, stored the child in a freezer, buried in the beach or fed to pigs! It's the same, over and over again. X

If its him,and it was a ring,seems like too much of a loose cannon to get involved with,whether anyone knew of his past or not hes a real oddball..and from his point of view working with others doesnt strike me as something he would do.If we are to believe he has this catalogue of crimes under his belt i guess it could have been money...how much does it cost to start a kiosk in germany?,i just dont see him letting someone into his world considering what he has done and what life he has lead..and i cannot see some elite paedophile group trusting this individual with someone as prized as she would have been.I think hes done it off his own back,and then took her somewhere and well dont wish to think about the rest but i do think hes took pics or video.Thing is they could have found pics that are not necessarily of the face or distinguishing things like clothing..

I would agree that a paedophile ring wouldn't be contracting out work,way too risky but if he was a part of this ring possibly from his early teens using him would make much more sense.
Personally I can see either scenario being equally possible,its so frustrating!!

So what's your theory about the 2 men seen around the apartments days before?

thank you for this. I knew I had read something similar. So this suggests that they would not have only chosen CB to be tested, so the PJ must have ruled out all their known sex offenders.. Because Amarel says, the only 2 people he could not rule out, were The McCanns! Something is not right with Amarel. His theories regarding missing children are all the same, honestly, read the cases he has worked on.. the parents done it, stored the child in a freezer, buried in the beach or fed to pigs! It's the same, over and over again. X

Yep,and we know for a fact he lies due to the charges he was found guilty of in the JC case where he lied to protect his officers.
I dont think we should take anything that comes out of his mouth as fact,he is in the same category as the uk tabloids!

I would agree that a paedophile ring wouldn't be contacting out work,way too risky but if he was a part of this ring possibly from his early teens using him would make much more sense.
Personally I can see either scenario being equally possible,its so frustrating!!

IMO LE has video/pic evidence of MM that ties her to CB - how would he get pics if it was P Ring? I can't believe a large P Ring would upload pics of MM for any low life to access, that would be far too risky.

Last edited:
I'm not discounting the car could have been further away, but I'm curious about why you and Ardoch think it makes more sense because it would look less odd?

It makes the assumption that he is going to be seen and given that he could bump into any of the 9 in the group at any point by walking off with her (or others in the Ocean Club who knew MM), looking odd or not, that's a huge risk. To me, it makes most sense to eliminate as much as possible any chance of being seen. And if he was going to be seen, putting a sleeping child into a car is not particularly odd I don't think.

There's a lot of money in drug dealing and stolen goods - Also he must have had a 'fence' for those stolen goods- who was that?

I suppose that depends on which drugs he may have taken - couldn't have been weed (which he was dealing) that would've slowed him right down and he'd have raided the fridge!

Im sure you are joking but in case you are not....weed does not have this effect on heavy users. :)

I'm not discounting the car could have been further away, but I'm curious about why you and Ardoch think it makes more sense because it would look less odd?

It makes the assumption that he is going to be seen and given that he could bump into any of the 9 in the group at any point by walking off with her (or others in the Ocean Club who knew MM), looking odd or not, that's a huge risk. To me, it makes most sense to eliminate as much as possible any chance of being seen. And if he was going to be seen, putting a sleeping child into a car is not particularly odd I don't think.

But let's not forget about another HUGE risk he made in raping the 72 year old woman - that's just 1 of the many other risks CB took that we know about. If you're a risk taker in that capacity, I really don't think it was impossible IMO

Last edited:
Yes, could very well have parked nearby, there's plenty of places. Although the car park is next to the apartments, you can't really see anything from the windows as it is on the front door side. Each door opens onto a walkway and there is then a wall. If your shutter was up and you happened to look out of the window, all you would really see is the wall beyond the walkway, not the car park.

If anything, the apartment block on the other side of the road has a better view of the car park. Attached is a night photo of that view, MM window is on the bottom left. If you look at everyone else's apartment in the Ocean club, you aren't going to be able to see any activity going on in that bottom left corner from your apartment.
To the left of that photograph - is that the road that Jayne Tanner thought she saw the man carrying a child?
How overlooked and quiet is that road at night - all the way down the hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea