Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based purely on conjecture, I'd be inclined to say he was a lone wolf – who maybe manipulated one other person on the resort into helping him, but not under the guise of abducting a child.

Money isn't a factor that motivates CB. If he's a serial killer and sexual abuser as suspected by the German police, what motivates him are his sadistic sexual fantasies.

He fits the mould of a semi-disorganised serial killer – unable to hold down jobs, relationships, possessing drug and alcohol problems, etc. Also his gaunt physical appearance is fairly telling.

While there's an element of organisation to his MO, he's ultimately driven by impulse and desire. Any wider 'ring' he's part of or involved with, would, to my mind, be online only – sharing images, videos, etc.
His gaunt appearance is telling of what? Drug and alcohol problems?

His gaunt appearance is telling of what? Drug and alcohol problems?

It indicates someone who doesn't really care about looking after themselves. The screenshot attached is an excerpt from Robert Ressler's 'Whoever Fights Monsters' where he talks about using body types when profiling.

I wouldn't have mentioned it but, to me, it fits in with his transient/drifter-like lifestyle.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 17.52.03.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 17.52.03.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 33
Certainly MMs media coverage was and still is unprecedented, but that’s not the fault of the McCanns. They contacted the British media early on, this straight away made news in the UK/ Europe.
MMs case is also relatively rare, a child taken from a holiday resort with no trace. Her disappearance also occurred at a time of 24 hour news and the internet.
The only other British kids that I know of were Ben Needham and Katrice Lee. Ben Needham got a lot of coverage also, even until fairly recently.
Who wouldn’t want maximum publicity?

No excuse, but I think CB must have been sexually abused himself. Which could be a little odd if he were adopted as a baby. My speculation only

I think I read he spent time in care homes as well as being adopted. There could have been abuse of all forms really. But important to remember that many people go through abuse in their formative years and go on to be "good" people.

I was thinking whether CB is a lone wolf, or had connections to a wider ring. Then I remembered what his girlfriend at the time said: that CB said he had a horrible job to do, but it would change his life and she wouldn't see him for a long while. Which indicates to me he was expecting to be paid A LOT of money for this 'job'. So perhaps not a lone wolf, or one that takes on jobs nobody else would consider?

Maddie McCann prime suspect told his British girlfriend he had a 'horrible job to do tomorrow' the night before the toddler vanished

I find it so odd how in 2005, when he was dating the English ex girlfriend, he was driving a nice jag, always smartly dressed in shirts and jackets etc, then by the time Madeline goes missing, he’s got no home and is practically homeless sleeping in a battered up camper van. Then the next minuite he’s buying a 30ft Winnebago motor home, (which wouldn’t have been cheap surely)... Then he’s broke again and living in some ramshackled farm house in Germany sleeping on a mattress in what looks like delerict abondoned half knocked down building... and then he seems to have found money again and buys a kiosk and a nice enough flat in Braunschweig. I can’t keep up?

If he isnt responsible for the attack on the Irish holiday rep,how scary is that? 2 twisted rapists in the same area with the exact same M.O!!.
I 100% believe he was responsible for her attack,and god knows how many others!

That is an odd coincidence if it wasn't him. It made me wonder, did he have a "mentor"? Someone who taught him how to conduct these vicious attacks? Or... perhaps one used the other's specific M.O to make it look like the other?

I was thinking whether CB is a lone wolf, or had connections to a wider ring. Then I remembered what his girlfriend at the time said: that CB said he had a horrible job to do, but it would change his life and she wouldn't see him for a long while. Which indicates to me he was expecting to be paid A LOT of money for this 'job'. So perhaps not a lone wolf, or one that takes on jobs nobody else would consider?

Maddie McCann prime suspect told his British girlfriend he had a 'horrible job to do tomorrow' the night before the toddler vanished

That’s assuming that’s true. How would that person actually remember when he said this? And presumably the associates of CB are not trustworthy people themselves.

Certainly MMs media coverage was and still is unprecedented, but that’s not the fault of the McCanns. They contacted the British media early on, this straight away made news in the UK/ Europe.
MMs case is also relatively rare, a child taken from a holiday resort with no trace. Her disappearance also occurred at a time of 24 hour news and the internet.
The only other British kids that I know of were Ben Needham and Katrice Lee. Ben Needham got a lot of coverage also, even until fairly recently.
Who wouldn’t want maximum publicity?
Oh we weren’t saying it was a negative thing, more just stating the point that it became one of the most, if not the most prolific missing child mystery of all time. he probably had no idea at the time just how big and global the case would become. No one did really - If he knew, would he have still done it? Maybe not.

Oh we weren’t saying it was a negative thing, more just stating the point that it became one of the most, if not the most prolific missing child mystery of all time. he probably had no idea at the time just how big and global the case would become. No one did really - If he knew, would he have still done it? Maybe not.
Maybe so though. He was bragging about it after the fact. There was something working in his subconscious. What good is it for a psychopath to know himself to be an extremely skilled criminal if he’s unknown by the wider society?

Maybe so though. He was bragging about it after the fact. There was something working in his subconscious. What good is it for a psychopath to know himself to be an extremely skilled criminal if he’s unknown by the wider society?
True. And we know he couldn’t keep it to himself because his name cropped up in 2013 from a tip off, and again in another tip off in 2017. So we know he couldn’t help telling some people what he did. I just find it hard to believe that when the case was at peak publicity, and you had David beckham and JK Rowling offering 1 million pound reward money for information on Madeleines dissapearence - why none of these people came forward then? That’s a lot of money, you’d think someone would of came forward back then if they knew it was him? Especially as 2 of his friends didn’t think twice about grassing him up to police about the video they saw of the rapes on his camera.

Do you think he chose MM because she looked so loved and happy, or because she was ‘abandoned’ ? Or simply because the apartment gave most opportunity?

I am reminded of how tiny she is in the photos and videos. I cannot understand any of it.

True. And we know he couldn’t keep it to himself because his name cropped up in 2013 from a tip off, and again in another tip off in 2017. So we know he couldn’t help telling some people what he did. I just find it hard to believe that when the case was at peak publicity, and you had David beckham and JK Rowling offering 1 million pound reward money for information on Madeleines dissapearence - why none of these people came forward then? That’s a lot of money, you’d think someone would of came forward back then if they knew it was him? Especially as 2 of his friends didn’t think twice about grassing him up to police about the video they saw of the rapes on his camera.

I think whoever this friend in the bar was must have been on he hook for something themselves when they told police what CB told and showed them,and it stands to reason that there would be stipulations on any reward money like not rewarding paedophiles for eliminating the competition.
Seriously though,he isnt going to brag to just anyone it would have to be someone like minded which is why I think someone has grassed him up to save their own skin.

It's the Mirror however the British ex girlfriend spoke in great detail about him - his background and personality in these two articles. Things that I haven't read before (once you get through the usual stuff)
I wonder if this was the girlfriend that AB said he spoke a lot about?

"There was another lady, she was much older and I think there may have been something going on between them.
“He used to walk her dog and clean her apartment - at least that’s what he told me - and she gave him money for that.
“She lived in the centre of town. He took me to her house a couple of times, to see her dog.
“He used to go to people’s houses a lot, saying he was going to visit this person and that person."

Madeleine McCann suspect's Brit ex claims 'I found beast waiting under my bed'
Madeleine McCann suspect's ex-girlfriend says police must find secret third car

You make a very valid and alarming point. You are right and OMG off topic but thinking of holidays past and future I shudder! Last year I experienced someone in the middle of the night trying to unpick the lock to my apartment. Each night after that I set up things to fall so I would wake up and be alerted, including a wooden chair balanced to fall and some crockery that would smash or be tripped over and clatter. Turns out lots of people buy door wedges with alarms in them to go on holiday. I will be one of them for sure now.

it’s not even that sinister often, but how many times have you returned to your hotel room and found two maids have let themselves in with a key? Or whilst you were out someone fixed the shower you complained about? The amount of these keys kicking around, it’s just not safe sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoMagnolia2