Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes definitely. With the way things are being played by German LE, you are almost better off thinking about what hasn't been mentioned in the Press, rather than what has.

R is a good example. So is a confirmation/rejection from the eyewitnesses around the club whether CB is who they saw (notably JJ and the 12yr old). No details about any other numbers or calls made from CB phone. The unknown person who had the Jag registered to them prior to AB. What CB said to police when he was pulled in in 2013 over the MM case. The rest of the bar conversation. And so on......

Really good points!

I know....but this seems somehow more trustworthy....I don't know....For me it depends totally how and by who things are stated in the media.

I only heard it reported that he had said he knew what happened to her,but not that he had said he killed her and how he disposed of her body,I would've thought all the rags would have plastered that bit of info all over the front page!

I wouldn't put much faith in MWT.

I was confusing the bar and kiosk conversations

My guess is that MWT also confused them.

I suppose it depends on who you are and what your perception of what a 'normal' relationship is. We all have a perception of what's 'normal', to us as individuals.
Normal in the context of the other criminal sexual activity that he carried out. "Normal" as in seemingly for a short time he was able to have relationships with women without showing his other side. IMO
That's only based on his criminal record and what the papers are telling us.

I still wonder if maybe the children had been given something help them sleep,especially given reports that M asked KM why she didnt come the night before when she was crying.
I know that the twins were apparently tested later to see if they had been given sedatives by their parents,but I'm not sure if these tests included anti histamine medication, lots of parents give these to children for flying etc,my sister used to give her little boy with ADHD phenergan every night to make him sleep:mad:.
I am not accusing the parents of drugging their children with sleeping pills or whatever,just speculating that a harmless anti histamine to make them drowsy could make sense,and as it has been suggested here that KM speculated the children could have been drugged by the abductor I wonder if she was getting that point out there without admitting they had given them something?

I'm also no stranger to hearing these sort of things, a woman I know spoke to me as if I was "out the loop" like all parents do it type thing. She done it to party though! It might be "safe" but morally, it's just all sorts of wrong.

It is not far fetched given what we know about CB so far. Also, when 'Tannerman' did eventually come forward, it turns out, he too was a British doctor- and was actually familiar with the Tapas 9. He had played tennis that day with the group, including GM.. but Jane Tanner did not recognise him to be the same person she reportedly saw carrying a child. I have always believed she witnessed 1 part of MM abduction.

As I said on here or another site, I would have thought that Tanner would have recognised the man seeing as she saw him playing tennis with Gerry. Although interestingly, the Met have disregarded the sighting already.

This may be extremely far-fetched. I am wondering if ‘normal for CB’ vs ‘extremely trailer-hitch depraved’ is down to what kind of internet access was available to him at the time. It’s only with my last two phones, for example, that I have have good enough internet access up work with a phone rather than a laptop. I think he was known to use friends’ computers when he could.

People are still visiting Praia Da Luz, so even the fact about burglars and paedophiles and obviously MM hasn’t completely put people off.

Normal in the context of the other criminal sexual activity that he carried out. "Normal" as in seemingly for a short time he was able to have relationships with women without showing his other side. IMO
That's only based on his criminal record and what the what the papers are telling us.

Yeah I see what you mean.
The women g/f's he got involved with at least 1 has quoted that their sex life was "normal" - That depends on what her perception of a normal sex life means I guess and yes. there would have been a possibility that he could have separated the two sides of his sex life and kept the other, darker side hidden. I would imagine the darker side may have been acted out on his more vulnerable g/f's and those who were maybe a little bit more savvy, he would have been a little more guarded with.
JMO

Possibly. But they even stayed asleep when picked up by their friends and taken to their apartments. Just thinking that it would have made everything easier for the abduction if all 3 were drugged. KM said she put her hand on their back at one point to check they were still breathing! She also said MM had a brown stain on her pj top the previous morning that she had wondered about, thinking it was possibly a tea stain. But suppose he had tried the night before and been interrupted, but got as far as giving MM a drink? Coke or something with Rohypnal. MM was so tired she had to be carried home after the creche in the afternoon.

The grandmother, before she passed was also convinced she was drugged...there were many reports around the time she stated it.

Am I late with this? Or is this article fabricated? Six hours ago:

Madeleine McCann: Police found files linking suspect with crime – report | DW | 18.06.2020

they’ve been direct in saying the USB sticks link him to the crime specifically involving Madeline.

I was under the impression that offensive material of children was found, but nothing that links to MM?

disclaimer that I’m edging cautiously here- do we think this is a media re-write of the truth?

The grandmother, before she passed was also convinced she was drugged...there were many reports around the time she stated it.
ETD
I believe the Grandmother said that because she knew that KM used calpol in the past.

Am I late with this? Or is this article fabricated? Six hours ago:

Madeleine McCann: Police found files linking suspect with crime – report | DW | 18.06.2020

they’ve been direct in saying the USB sticks link him to the crime specifically involving Madeline.

I was under the impression that offensive material of children was found, but nothing that links to MM?

disclaimer that I’m edging cautiously here- do we think this is a media re-write of the truth?
Yes , when I read that earlier, I did wonder. But this same story has already been covered by several papers, I think it's just a general embellishment IMO but could be wrong, none of the other papers pointed to a direct link to MM on the memory sticks.

I’m sure that this has been asked on here but since I can’t find the info anywhere, here is my question: On the night that Maddie was kidnapped, was there anything else taken from the room? Also, any other break-ins the night before?

Yes , when I read that earlier, I did wonder. But this same story has already been covered by several papers, I think it's just a general embellishment IMO but could be wrong, none of the other papers pointed to a direct link to MM on the memory sticks.

Thanks, you’re right. I thought I’d missed something substantial then. I have no knowledge of the validity of that site (USA?) either.

The 30-minute phone call police hope will finally solve Madeleine McCann mystery

Mr Wolters said: "At the moment if we interview the suspect he could say, ‘My girlfriend had my phone that night and I didn’t have it’.

"The person he spoke to could put the phone in his hand [by confirming that it was definitely Brückner to whom he spoke], which would mean he was in the area at the time.

"This is the evidence we want before we issue an arrest warrant and then interview him for the murder. It would help the case against him — but we would also need more evidence."

I wonder if the other caller has been found yet?

The 30-minute phone call police hope will finally solve Madeleine McCann mystery

Mr Wolters said: "At the moment if we interview the suspect he could say, ‘My girlfriend had my phone that night and I didn’t have it’.

"The person he spoke to could put the phone in his hand [by confirming that it was definitely Brückner to whom he spoke], which would mean he was in the area at the time.

"This is the evidence we want before we issue an arrest warrant and then interview him for the murder. It would help the case against him — but we would also need more evidence."

I wonder if the other caller has been found yet?

I think if they find the caller and he sings against CB then it's game on and he will be charged. If they haven't charged CB yet then they probably need the person he spoke with to come forward still. Interesting. Why are they sure that would be what the need to charge him? What else do they have on CB? Must be more than just he received a call in the area because otherwise why would they need corroboration?

I’m sure that this has been asked on here but since I can’t find the info anywhere, here is my question: On the night that Maddie was kidnapped, was there anything else taken from the room? Also, any other break-ins the night before?
I'm not sure if I read somewhere here saying that there was a missing holdall. Might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma