Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is far stretched and I hope this will not become a fact where someone would write "I remember reading somewhere that......."

It may seem far fetched to some but I happen to think it could be very plausible that NM knew CB when MM went missing and was potentially groomed by him from a young age. I am not stating this as a fact but my opinion only.

In this RTP's report "Sexta às 9" they say he lived there from July 2016 to September 2016...
Yes that's the second time though. This is what seems so fishy. He was living in the villa bianca in 2007 and was definitely visiting NF, if not living in this house, prior to MM going missing. She left the property in 2009 and CB left the area too. Then, years later in 2016, he just happens to get a job for the new residents of this very same house and stays there for 3 months. Why? It's a sleepy little village, miles from the coast. There's no real opportunities for burglaries and robbing wealthy tourists. No big opportunities for dealing drugs in the area. So why go there now that NF is no longer there? Could he have wanted to get back onto the grounds to dig something up or destroy some evidence? Did he learn the police were onto something or had arrested someone who knew about the crime and CB got paranoid? It seems his good friend BP (him again) helped get him in there by introducing him to the couple.

Last edited:
Yes that's the second time though. This is what seems so fishy. He was living in the villa bianca in 2007 and was definitely visiting NF, if not living in this house, prior to MM going missing. She left the property in 2009 and CB left the area too. Then, 9 years later, he just happens to get a job for the new residents of this very same house and stays there for 3 months. Why? It's a sleepy little village, miles from the coast. There's no real opportunities for burglaries and robbing wealthy tourists. No big opportunities for dealing drugs in the area. So why go there now that NF is no longer there? Could he have wanted to get back onto the grounds to dig something up or destroy some evidence? Did he learn the police were onto something or had arrested someone who knew about the crime and CB got paranoid? It seems his good friend BP (him again) helped get him in there by introducing him to the couple.

To go back to the same place after so long, there’s an attachment of some sort for him there.

I get the feeling there's more to this break-in story than what we're hearing about in the Press. None of the individuals concerned sound like reputable characters, MT included. Seems very convenient for these 'friends' of CB to have destroyed the evidence that they were apparently morally outraged by. Yet didn't report anything at the time or pass the evidence on.

When does MT actually claim to have reported it to police? I don't think he's said. He knew about it while they were both still in prison yet he met up with him in Portugal months after they were released when there was no obligation for him to and then again in Spain months later. Couldn't have been that outraged by it if he was still bothering with him.

Criminals dont tend to report other criminals no matter how repulsed they are by their crimes unfortunately, its just the nature of the beast

To go back to the same place after so long, there’s an attachment of some sort for him there.
Sleuth D just pointed out to me it was in Feb 2016 that the police found his stash of USBs buried under the dog in the box factory. Was it this that triggered his return there? Was there something of MM on those devices? Did he go back to the burial site to remove the evidence thinking the net was closing in?

Criminals dont tend to report other criminals no matter how repulsed they are by their crimes unfortunately, its just the nature of the beast
I know what you mean but ultimately they did report it. Just not right away. So what was the actual trigger to decide to report it eventually. It's not been made clear.

In yesterday's "Sexta às 9" they say CB was extradited from Portugal in June 2017, after he was caught in SBM, Sept. 2016.

So: Where was he May 3, 2017 when he told someone (a friend?) he knew everything about MM? I ever thought he was in Germany.

In yesterday's "Sexta às 9" they say CB was extradited from Portugal in June 2017, after he was caught in SBM, Sept. 2016.

So: Where was he May 3, 2017 when he told someone (a friend?) he knew everything about MM? I ever thought he was in Germany.
Good point. It was in Germany when he told the friend which would have been May 2017. Again, did regret over this drunken confession trigger him to go back to the same region again? SBM is very close to Foral.

Good point. It was in Germany when he told the friend which would have been May 2017. Again, did regret over this drunken confession trigger him to go back to the same region again? SBM is very close to Foral.

His timeline is very confusing from Sept. 2016 to June 2017. They said he was flagged by Interpol for extradition when they checked it in Sept. It's nonsense he traveled lots of times between Portugal and Germany during that time until extradition in June. Also, how could he walk free in Germany on May 3, 2017? Was he in Portugal?

have you got something which says he was in germany 3 may 2017?

I think nf, is a social worker now in Germany?, again read that somewhere a while ago.
I don't suppose they would of thought how bad CB had/has become regarding abuse and violence etc, whilst letting him stay there with young children,
There is a lot of people with little bits of information about CB, and as mentioned previously, they will want all the pieces of the jigsaw, before they charge him with anything.
Yes, in that house after they had all gone, was drugs etc, but I think a lot of CB associates that we have all been mentioning, are more pety criminals, if that.
CB is now a known paedo, once they start, they cant stop- so to speak, and like many, carry on until caught
I would assume that NF's career would be over and out at this stage. Knowing that she had been close with CB in the past and that she spent time in Portugal "looking after" troubled children. With the help of pedo CB!

"Everyone was absolutely terrified when he was around because he [CB] used to carry a gun,"
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'terrified' villagers

Don't tell me that NF is still up and running as a social worker!!!!
Child psychologist my @$$!!!

And how on earth did that young girl end up with a group of Romanians? And how did CB know that he had to search within that group?

Sleuth D just pointed out to me it was in Feb 2016 that the police found his stash of USBs buried under the dog in the box factory. Was it this that triggered his return there? Was there something of MM on those devices? Did he go back to the burial site to remove the evidence thinking the net was closing in?
As that was in Germany, it was found when they were looking for inga

His timeline is very confusing from Sept. 2016 to June 2017. They said he was flagged by Interpol for extradition when they checked it in Sept. It's nonsense he traveled lots of times between Portugal and Germany during that time until extradition in June. Also, how could he walk free in Germany on May 3, 2017? Was he in Portugal?
they failed to link/check the warrant. which was why CB wasn't sent back in 2016.
then they spotted it in 2017

P 2016 July to September. Foral. Austrian OS and wife KS shared Vila Bianca with CB.
CB living in Foral {again, in the same house!}. Vila Bianca with Oliver S and Karin S. could have been caught right away, because he attacked Oliver, who had given him a job. Karin called the GNR but the guard did not see that CB had an international arrest warrant. [1]

The couple met CB through fellow German Bernhard P.

P 2016 September 12. European arrest warrant for sex offences

P 2016 September 22. 'alcoholic' CB broke OS’s nose in an assault - but OS revealed CB was allowed to walk away without charge after cops failed to spot a European arrest warrant was already out for his arrest for the German sex crime. European Arrest Warrant had been logged 10 days earlier for the German sex offence.

P 2017. CB age 40-41. back to Portugal.

P 2017 May 3. CB Watching MBM 10 year programme in bar. Allegedly makes confession about his MBM involvement. CB then shows video of rape of 72 (73?) year old American to person in bar.

P 2017 june. arrested. a playground while the Fiesta de Caracol was taking place. CB was seen by 4 kids, ages 9 to 12, as he masturbated just below where they were playing. The children ran out and called their parents. The parents of these children called the GNR of Sao Bartomoleu de Messines.
Madeleine McCann suspect extradited twice on child sex offences | Daily Mail Online
Querença celebrates the snail - Portugal Resident

G 2017 july. extradited #2 to Germany.

Last edited:
I have been thinking since last night about several things mentioned here.
1. Why does the ex gf have 2 photos, one of a lake, and other a wood amongst unrelated photos? What do they mean? Is she trying to say something?
2. Is there a connection between a bag of bones found in Germany and Portugal? And also the rope 1 used in rape and 2 found in the sea? Do they look similar in style?
3. Is CB actually guilty at all, as he has no record that he ever committed a murder?
He is known for selling dodgy stuff and also when he gets drunk he gets dodgy interests. 4. If it was him indeed how did he succeed to fool police forces for so long? Poker-faced, clever, manipulative, what is it?
5. And this one is the most important: If it was him, was he a lone wolf or this was an order or he was a part of a team?
6. Is there a connection between "underground sources" who informed the Portuguese solicitor who did the lake examination and CB? The solicitor would surely know that.

Point 4 seems simple enough,they never asked!

those neighbours were the ones next door to the finca. they were the neighbours that cleared the finca in 2006. it is clear that he was no longer living at the finca in may 2007.

I thought they said that they reported him as a missing person because they dodnt know where he went?, seems odd they would do that if they had never seen him there

I thought they said that they reported him as a missing person because they dodnt know where he went?, seems odd they would do that if they had never seen him there
imo, they had seen CB there in the past, as the lady said on camera the date she thought he moved in. but in 2006 they hadn't seen him for a while... and then as you say they reported him as a missing person. he never returned to that farmhouse/finca after 2006.

*no wonder she hadn't seen him, CB was in portimao jail for 8.5 months in 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke