Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A review of the emails and a search of a home flight simulator have found nothing so far to suggest the pilots on the missing plane purposely compromised the flight by diverting it away from Beijing, according to two US law enforcement officials.

“Nothing stuck out,” said one of the sources, who was briefed on the search conducted by Malaysian officials.

He said authorities sought to find out whether the pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, might have been training on the simulator, specifically how to turn off the transponders and other in-flight devices before the March 8 flight. And they examined whether he had practised flight patterns taking him away from Beijing, the aircraft's intended destination after leaving Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's capital.

But, the source said, investigators “didn’t find that''.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing...ism-suicide-20140319-hvkeq.html#ixzz2wNGOCRcy

May have been posted ?

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Pilot's Simulator 'Contains Five Practice Runways near Indian Ocean'

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-ma...r-contains-five-practice-runways-near-1440689

Cops find data on Indian Ocean runways in pilot's simulator

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-in-pilots-simulator/articleshow/32256080.cms

Scary........................................

Does it?
I don't get cell service on WestJet.

It will be, The infrastructure is in place.

http://business.financialpost.com/2...d-wifi-new-tablet-based-entertainment-system/

"More than 40 airlines worldwide use similar wireless Panasonic systems, and its satellite footprint covers roughly 99.6% of the globe, Mr. Wilmot said.

But he said that would largely depend on being granted approval by Transport Canada and U.S. regulators to provide WiFi on its flights by then. He said WestJet would not install any of the systems until it gets regulatory approval for WiFi."

Whoa, expert on Fox says he believes the plane is in Pakistan, and acting like if he says more he'll be executed...

Yes, I watched that interview and I could tell that the expert was not one to try to stir things up, He chose his words carefully and he was deadly serious. I believe that they know the plane is stashed away
in Pakistan but they don't know the fate of the passengers. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now Anderson is saying the flight was programmed as least 12 minutes prior.
On the previous show, the expert indicated it is believed sooner than that. Ugh!

A commander with the Pakistani Taliban, a separate entity fighting the Pakistani government, said the fragmented group could only dream about such an operation.

I love it! HAHAHAHA Only the Taliban can get away with such an outrageously straight up comment and we all just go "Oh yeh, that's our T-dawg! He say's $h!t like that - funny guy! hahaha!"

Haha I know it's not funny but i was cracking up.

MAL has a subsidary company called MASKargo --guess who is the biggest cargo operator at the airport. MASKargo.

Guess one of MASKargo specialities is --handling dangerous cargo.

Certified to handle 9 classes of dangerous goods

HOw many classes of dangerous cargo are there you ask?! 9

. Or to put it another way the cargo handler at this airport, can transport any and all dangerous goods transported.

‘Dangerous goods’ are materials or items with hazardous properties which, if not properly controlled, present a potential hazard to human health and safety, infrastructure and/ or their means of transport.

1.Explosives
2.Gases
3.Flammable Liquids
4.Flammable Solids
5.Oxidizing Substances
6.Toxic & Infectious Substances
7.Radioactive Material
8.Corrosives
9.Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods

Scary s##t!

http://www.maskargo.com/services/dangerous-goodsAcceptance of Dangerous Goods on Malaysia Airlines

I think if your plan does not have coverage, you then connect to other towers (roaming); which is astronomical charges also I know.

When I fly, I turn my iPhone to "Airplane Mode" until we land. One time, I turned it on before landing, descending into Calgary and had a mass of text messages. :blushing:

Sometimes. My sister couldn't even connect to the Telus tower with a Roger's phone.

I'm on "Airplane Mode" until I land, too. And once I landed in the States, I made the mistake of turning it off. I connected to AT&T's network, but I had major roaming charges :blushing: They were all waived though, since I happened to be in the States during the time of Alberta's floods last June, and anyone living in Southern Alberta (whether overseas or not) got unlimited texting (if they didn't already) and roaming/LD charges waived (if they weren't already on a plan for it).

Not that this is relevant to MH370, but it's about cell phones and service.

And this is why we all our pulling our nails, hair, out!!!! ITs insanity...total madness......Dear World,
WHich is it -
yes no

up down
right left
vertical horizontal
bright dull
black white !!!!!!!!!!!

And US govt , for the first time in history has been basically silent WHAT is that about?.

A review of the emails and a search of a home flight simulator have found nothing so far to suggest the pilots on the missing plane purposely compromised the flight by diverting it away from Beijing, according to two US law enforcement officials.

“Nothing stuck out,” said one of the sources, who was briefed on the search conducted by Malaysian officials.

He said authorities sought to find out whether the pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, might have been training on the simulator, specifically how to turn off the transponders and other in-flight devices before the March 8 flight. And they examined whether he had practised flight patterns taking him away from Beijing, the aircraft's intended destination after leaving Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's capital.

But, the source said, investigators “didn’t find that''.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing...ism-suicide-20140319-hvkeq.html#ixzz2wNGOCRcy

The programming of the new flight plan was done at least 12 minutes prior to the turn.

It could have been programmed by the pilots due to a problem with the plane.

Also, "Alright Goodnight" is a common term used when a plane is going from one air traffic control center to another. The "Alright Goodnight" is said by the pilot to let the old control tower know they are done with them.

The "Alright Goodnight" was so normal that some people think it proves they weren't being hijacked. There is a code they could have said to make the control tower they were being hijacked.

The plane could have been "shadowing" another plane in order to only look like one blip on the radar. However, many discount this because the blip would be a lot larger than normal.

MAL has a subsidary company called MASKargo --guess who is the biggest cargo operator at the airport. MASKargo.

Guess one of MASKargo specialities is --handling dangerous cargo.

Certified to handle 9 classes of dangerous goods

HOw many classes of dangerous cargo are there you ask?! 9

. Or to put it another way the cargo handler at this airport, can transport any and all dangerous goods transported.

‘Dangerous goods’ are materials or items with hazardous properties which, if not properly controlled, present a potential hazard to human health and safety, infrastructure and/ or their means of transport.

1.Explosives
2.Gases
3.Flammable Liquids
4.Flammable Solids
5.Oxidizing Substances
6.Toxic & Infectious Substances
7.Radioactive Material
8.Corrosives
9.Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods

Scary s##t!

http://www.maskargo.com/services/dangerous-goodsAcceptance of Dangerous Goods on Malaysia Airlines

I love how ,Toxic and infectious subtances are lumped together.

Yet explosives and gases get their own numbers...

Ok, this is what I learned so far today.

There was nothing bizarre on the pilots simulator.
There was nothing really bizarre about his demeanor or the co-pilots.
The turn had to have been programmed into the plane, but they don't know who did it or when it was done.
Some more radar information came out today, but I forget what it was about.

Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

Nothing out of the ordinary, except no one wants to use the bad words of "hijacking/terrorism".

I take it you don't believe the pilots are involved Steely?

MsF ... ask your physician for Xanex before your flights. :)

I can't, I will be the only adult in charge of two kids... but I will be fine. :seeya:
I go through phases... I will study air crashes heavily for a few weeks and then switch to something else.
So I will have switched before it's actually time to fly. :seeya:
A few months ago I was into studying King Henry the 8th and all of those people. :floorlaugh:

I just hope they have found this plane by then. :seeya:

Watching Anderson Cooper now.

It was Thailand that tracked the plane, but because they were never asked specifically about it they didn't say anything. :waitasec:

I know! I saw that when I woke up this morning and almost spat my coffee all over the screen. :silly:

On the passenger deck, a diversion is created, causing one of the pilots to open the cockpit door---cockpit is taken over by hijackers.

Correction: cockpit is taken over by terrorists!

That is some good stuff. IMO you may be close.
OT...nelson demille? Is that you?

ld this indicate an inside job involving more people other than the pilots?

oh I think this has been in the works for very long time many involved whereever they landed that country is "in on it"

IMO

Who files the intended flight plan and with whom do they file it?

A private pilot would file it before s/he leaves the airport s/he was flying out of.
Who files the flight plans for commercial flights? Wouldn't they be filed at the originating airport?

The U.S., per CNN, confirms belief that the flight route taken was preprogrammed into the airplane.
Could this indicate an inside job involving more people other than the pilots?

The pilots would have to know because they're supposed to go through a check list that involves going over the flight plan.

Today they reported that the twenty people travelling together have specialties related to radar systems! Now that's scary imo.

My Dog could do it... but then, her favorite show is air crash investigation!

Damn...my dog wouldn't even jump on the bed last night because she was too lazy, I had to pick her up. Now I'm interrogating her with her little paws in the air...could you have crashed a plane?? DID YOU?!

Flight 370 had already turned before 'good night' message

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/3358464511001/flight-370-had-already-turned-before-good-night-message/#sp=show-clips[/ame]

Video in case people wanted to see what exactly was said

Nothing out of the ordinary, except no one wants to use the bad words of "hijacking/terrorism".

I take it you don't believe the pilots are involved Steely?

The pilots did the course change for some reason. It could have been a problem with the plane, it could have been a sick passenger or it could have been a hijacking. I'm just pretty sure now that the pilots weren't doing it nefariously for their own reasons or were doing it in order to get help. If it was a hijacking they weren't involved.

The co-pilot has been known to let hotties into the cabin. Perhaps this was known by potential hijackers and was used as a way to take control of the aircraft. Who knows? :dunno:

JMO

One of Malaysia's major industries is semiconductors. They used to be the number two supplier - not sure of their current ranking. They compete with China in a lot of ways.

(Right when I caught up with this thread, just the thread not the page, my head started pounding. I'm going to rest my eyes so sorry for butting in here.)

On the last thread, I was cracking up over the comments about putting on our tin hats for this case.
Did you know that Malaysia used to be the number one supplier of tin?
In the 1980's there was a tin crisis. Not sure what that means exactly - supply or demand or what. Now they list metal instead.

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member