Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derryn I have a quick question for you. What would the plausible reason for this plane to have ended up here other than a hijacking?

The fire on board theory works, I'll give it that... but I still see holes in it (as I've put forward). I'm going to reserve all judgement on this until they pull up the black boxes and an investigation is made.

Wonder when we'll get a response from Malaysia. I hope they had the relatives in a room to watch a live link to the press conference

What time is sunset over there today!

I am sorry, After the last 12 days, I do not feel it was correct to do this --- casue now it feels just like all the others ---they just should have waited until they knew something close to having a clue

its wrong IMO

They are discussing sea snakes, now my fear of swimming in the ocean has now been confirmed. A 24 meter sea snake really????? Maybe it's the Loch ness monster:banghead:

I THINK they said sea states. Like the state of the sea...waves, calm, etc. That was my take.

The guy was saying they also need to keep in consideration the sea states. As in when trying to locate the actual piece.

They are discussing sea snakes, now my fear of swimming in the ocean has now been confirmed. A 24 meter sea snake really????? Maybe it's the Loch ness monster:banghead:
Sea snakes?! Are you kidding?! Noooo. There cannot be sea snakes. Who is discussing it?
:hearno:

Derryn I have a quick question for you. What would the plausible reason for this plane to have ended up here other than a hijacking?

The fire on board or crew incapacitation theory works here, I'll give it that... it appears that the aircraft hasn't changed course since the turnback... but I still see holes in it (as I've put forward previously). I'm going to reserve all judgement on this or theory's until they pull up the black boxes and an official investigation is made.

I THINK they said sea states. Like the state of the sea...waves, calm, etc. That was my take.

Good point. That's what I heard as well. :dunno: I guess we will have to wait for a link to the replay when it is posted and listen again.

Guy saying if crew was incapacitated and 1 person managed to fly the aircraft and tried to ditch it?

Gosh I am doing speculation and we have not even confirmed the original speculation yet.

Was that on Channel 9?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/03/20/14/13/objects-found-in-malaysia-airlines-search

That guy talked about Helios and the LeerJet, both decompressed and flew for hours.
It would not explain the electronics being shut off or course changing though.
He also did not seem at all convinced that this would be MH370. :banghead:

A military submarine generally only goes down a few hundred meters believe it or not...

But there are ways to go further down.
If they think they have something wouldnt they go find the people.
I think they would.

Could it have been a tomnod photo that tagged it?

I know that they had repositioned their satellites in the first few days to the gulf of Thailand. I know the maps were changing a couple of times a day.

They don't say, gave the impression it was from the maritime authority. But it's commercial satellites that they have requested to redirect for higher resolution imagery

Orion basically like a spy craft....they will find it whatever it is....

Malaysia is just going to say they have no evidence of pieces of the air craft being found.

And they do not. So they would be right.

Guy saying if crew was incapacitated and 1 person managed to fly the aircraft and tried to ditch it?

Gosh I am doing speculation and we have not even confirmed the original speculation yet.

hmmm? and he knows this HOW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members