Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filipinos run and are crew on the Norwegian ship that's in the search area.
Norwegian, Haakom Svane, commenting on the role of the Norwegian ship.
Phone rang so I missed the explanation.

Here is a site that tracks ships in real time. The tracking system is called AIS.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/

It is an easy site to learn and you can get lots of info about each ship. Direct your search to the Indian ocean and find Perth to see which ships are thereabouts and what type of ship, registration, etc.

THE SYSTEM ONLY WORKS NEAR LAND - so no middle of ocean info with this. But ships around/near to Australia can be seen. And anywhere else you want to look.

I think I must be doing something wrong. I can only see ships that are right on the coast. Is there a way to find the ships that are searching?

Earlier I caught some video taken from one of the ships. Those swells were incredible :scared: She is a daunting Sea.

[TY in this day and age I doubt someone making a call is anything !!!!!!!! oh the media

Apparently, the phone call was made on tarmac before flight.. Some are speculating it is a call to family as one would do if leaving for work etc.

But, I don't know, I have no idea why it took this long for this to come out.

I'm sorry but I just cannot believe this debris is from 370. I feel so suspicious of what we've been told (or haven't been told for that matter). To me it goes back to ATC. Why weren't Malaysia and Vietnam communicating right away when the plane went missing? I cannot get beyond this.

And why did it drop off radar and continue to fly for 7 hours? :waitasec:

"The search was called off at darkness with search teams describing rough seas and high winds. It will resume at first light.

But it will be no easy task. The area of ocean the search is taking place in has average depths of more than 14,000 feet.

As reported by ABC News, it is so treacherous, with huge seas and powerful westerly winds, it is known by sailors as the "Roaring Forties."

The rough seas can create waves of 20 feet and higher, leading to many ships completely avoiding the area."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-search-3266299#ixzz2wYa8jeHT
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...-call-cockpit-just-plane-took-report-20140320

It was before the plane took off. No word on who he called, though. :seeya:

A report in The Sun said investigators are trying to work out who Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah spoke to in the cockpit before taking off for Beijing.

Malaysian authorities have not commented on the lead or confirmed a phone call took place.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...0-takeoff-report/story-fnizu68q-1226860884098

On HLN right now (Dr Drew) one of the guests father flew with the pilot many times. He told her that if the pilot had any role in this it would be as a hero. For what its worth.

I feel so desperately sorry for the Captain's wife. She must have such an urge to lash out and defend her husband but it probably being kept quiet. I imagine the doubt must creep in a little but then the guilt she would feel, ugh. Either way, she has lost her husband.

I will admit I haven't clicked on the link yet - but when I read the headline I immediately throughout, they r making it sound so suspicious to feed their story (story of evil pilot), and the call will end up being to his wife something like , " oh I forgot to get the eggs like u asked me too...sorry....so u might want to pick some up in the morning."

Good point.... :)

However...

This does indicate there was cell phone coverage in the plane at some time during this event...

Possibly there was coverage from the airport itself for a distance...,but dwindled as it became further away as the flight progressed....

It has been reported there could not be cell phone coverage in the plane at 30,000 ft. Elevation... However... The flight started at ground level... And obviously was not at 30,000 (plus or minus) feet elevation at all times...

Therefore...I am still puzzled why there have been no reports at all, of cell contact between these passengers and relatives/friends/etc. ...

I am leaning towards cell coverage blocked by nefarious sources...

JMO

sitting in for Piers can make or break his career this week Piers is cancelled I like him

there is a "suave" about him!

I agree some people are too quick to trust the government, and that our government is capable of sophisticated operations, but there's a difference between mentioning the possibility and essentially asserting it as fact. "This was no crash - I know it was conspiracy - we'll never know the truth."

It detracts from us knowing stuff instead of adding to it, because it's basically saying "trust nothing - everything is a lie - but this is what actually happened based on my speculation." There's no debate that results, just confirmation bias. If people point out some specific suspicious things for discussion, that's helpful. We should not just go with the official story because there's no way they give us all the information on these things. But there's a difference between proposing it and acting as if it's the obvious scenario when it's not. I see claims that things would always/never happen that are simply false. "If there was a crash, there would be debris, so it didn't crash." That's definitely not true in the ocean. Contrast that with "until I see debris, given the other suspicious circumstances, I'm considering these possibilities," which is a reasonable discussion.

Lawstudent: I enjoy your "reasonable" posts and understand perfectly what you are saying here. What I am saying is that different posters have different belief systems. Something that may not seem obvious to you may be quite obvious to someone else who posts here.

Let's just let it go with "everyone is entitled to their own opinion". And it seems that most of them post here at websleuths! :floorlaugh::facepalm::floorlaugh:

One thing I find very strange regarding the disappearance of the plane is when China's satellite images showing a wreckage was released to the press then withdrawn. Has anyone compared both sets of images to see if they are the same. With China's advance technology I find it strange how they got it wrong. Just a thought..

Can't you "buy" another by paying a huge amount of money too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so.
I just quickly scanned the Wiki article, so I might have missed some details.
But I am pretty sure I heard that from someone/where.

There is not going to be anything 'positive' come out of this story. What I was referring to was the people who keep posting that this is a conspiracy and our government is lying to us. Why in the world would I want to hear that? Why would anyone? That's all. Finis. jmo

It's not necessarily about lying. It's about maybe, if this is terrorist-related, they cannot give out the information for security reasons. So not really lying, but not telling the truth either, YKWIM? If it's something terrorist-rleated, they are not going to spell it all out and connect the dots for everyone so that the terrorists know exactly what they know. So it's up to each individual person to look at the information and come try to connect the dots themselves, IF it ends up being something along those lines (terrorist-related). None of us thought or predicted 911 woudl happene. We didn't go around thinking, oh I wonder what those terrorists are chattering about today? But the CIA and other intelligence were responsible for listening to that chatter and for determining what kind of threat Bin Laden and Al Qaeda was - intelligence agencies are the ones who listen to the chatter and now all the phone calls they are recording. They are the ones who have whatever information they have. The public does not get that information. We can't sit and analyze and determine what is threat and what is not threat, we don't have information, time, or expertise. YKWIM. Anyway that is just one theory out of gazillion theories/topics/speculation/ideas.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member