Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that tickets were already purchased by Mr. Ali??

yes they were, but they are said to have asked for the cheapest possible route/tickets and to have only purchased the tickets a day to a day and a half before the flight

.....and CNN is back to the shadowing. Running out of material. SMH

Lol, A fly, but not really.

Having studied the herp and bug world, etc... harmed by what we bring along to other areas, that is not funny, but it is. A fly. Who would think a fly could cause harm?

However, one fly with eggs can create a nation of devastation. Odd World facts.

LOL. I don't think they stay on the island long because it seems like the wind just blows them away. If there is no wind you see a lot of them. Real windy you don't see many. For all I know he was on the flight from the day before and just stayed on for the return.

They ask if you have been in contact with a farm or farm animals so that appears to be a concern. jmo

Are you guys talking about the two young men with altered passports and their luggage?

That luggage size is usual on a commercial flight, at least in U.S. for carry on. (Might depend on where you are flying to and from, but it is normal for what I have seen.)

A backpack checked in as luggage? That doesn't sit well with me.
But then again, none of this does. :moo:

to be fair I checked my backpack on my trip to Africa last summer - it was too big and heavy for hand luggage.
Maybe the friend meant they had those big packs like backpackers have - that's their suitcases on their backs. When I moved to France to live many years ago that's how I came

I think it depends on the fruit. I think as long as the fruit is declared at customs, it can be brought across the border.

There are Australian oranges (when the oranges are "off season" here in the U.S.) and New Zealand Kiwi fruit in the supermarket all the time, in addition to the typical fruits and vegetables from Mexico. It has to get here somehow!

:)

LOL. I don't think they stay on the island long because it seems like the wind just blows them away. If there is no wind you see a lot of them. Real windy you don't see many. For all I know he was on the flight from the day before and just stayed on for the return.

They ask if you have been in contact with a farm or farm animals so that appears to be a concern. jmo

:eek: :eek:

Didn't know that! Should have...

Holy :eek:!

(that means all mammals too)

There are Australian oranges (when the oranges are "off season" here in the U.S.) and New Zealand Kiwi fruit in the supermarket all the time, in addition to the typical fruits and vegetables from Mexico. It has to get here somehow!

:)

I was going to ask a few posts back where the US could get NZ kiwifruit from if not from NZ! :)

Wow, that is pretty bad, but we have not seen the stolen passports and the age/photo could have been modified?

That is what I was saying. The photo and age (Date of Birth) would have to be seriously altered on the Austrian passport. The 61 year old man would be born in 1952 or 1953 (depending on which month).

MummaP, please don't feel attacked or put down. The poster was not undermining you, just offering a different view on something.

These threads are moving very fast and people are throwing ideas and facts around. Sometimes replies are short and sweet to get a point across, it's not personal.

Don't refrain from posting! The facts are very contradictory in this case, whatever your theory is regarding what happened there will be people who agree with you and people who think you are completely wrong. They'll tell you either way, that's a good thing as it keeps us all questioning our own views and challenging the facts. :)

I'm really tired but I agree, stay!:loveyou: I get frustrated and and leave then feel renewned and come back, if this effects your emotional life ask for help please. This disappearances happened in my real life. It tormented my sleep and life because I could not find her body. It overtakes your life, dreams, it torments you, I searched in my dreams for her, I know what they are going though.:please:

I was going to ask a few posts back where the US could get NZ kiwifruit from if not from NZ! :)

:D

And Hawaiian pineapple is from.....Hawaii!! There are also companies which ship these items directly from seller to buyer, most likely though on Fed Ex or UPS.

MOO

He does say "alright" earlier in the transcript but the final sign off is the only time that he doesn't reply as per protocol (repeat or part-repeat what ATC have said). Which makes me think it was the co-pilot speaking, but his last transmission was unusual for him. Which in turn makes me tend towards there being something going on in the cockpit at this point - e.g. he was told to "act normal", which he attempted to do, but didn't say what he would have done under normal circumstances (deliberately or otherwise). If he was somehow involved, I think he would have ensured that every transmission was routine to avoid suspicion. But I agree it's difficult to read anything into such a short transcript and no doubt (hopefully?!) the experts are looking into past flight recordings from the co-pilot and analysing these against what he said that night.

And I can't really give any logical reason why that stood out to me when I read the transcript, so definitely take what I said with a grain of salt. Maybe just intuition, and very likely there's absolutely nothing to it, but something about the last part just jumped out at me. Prior to reading it for myself, I couldn't understand why the "alright, good night" was even addressed. Again, there's probably nothing to it, and I'm commenting from somewhere other than the logical part of my brain. ;) I'm just affirming that I also experienced a "weird twinge" when I read it. :D

That is what I was saying. The photo and age (Date of Birth) would have to be seriously altered on the Austrian passport. The 61 year old man would be born in 1952 or 1953 (depending on which month).

On the flight manifest, there is a column with the age of the passenger. For the Austrian male it is written 30, so in my opinion this means both the picture and DOB were altered.

“I can tell you that we are looking in something like the area between New York and California,” he told ABC News, “and we just don't know where we should look.”
Satellite and meteorology experts have expressed doubts about the prospect of finding the objects in the Indian Ocean believed to be linked to the missing flight, flagging the possibility that the debris could have drifted hundreds of miles since it was first detected, due to strong currents.

The search area for Sunday has been split into two areas, to account for the possible drifts.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/23/bad-weather-hinders-search-missing-plane-mh370

Unbelievable! All that reinforcement and we still can't find a trace of that plane!

Just JMO, but I don't think the plane is in the Indian Ocean at this point. It may be "Look over here!", while the real searchers are searching "over there" in another spot. I read that the U.S. has only one plane involved in the search in the Indian Ocean right now.

OTOH, Michelle Obama is in her last few days of the China trip. This is not a political post, but I am surprised that she traveling when we do not know where this plane is.

My head hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member