Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours are flying on Radio 3 AW's rumour file supposedly from pilots. I know we are not to mention a rumour here so I won't but there are some interesting takes on it.

My big question now is what was the plane carrying as freight? Will they give out this information? Maybe they think it is in Malaysia's best interest to keep it quiet. They have very slowly gven two items. the fruit and then the batteries.

When I have flown I never realized that there was freight on board as well. JMOO

BBM:

I did not think fruit could be transported from one country to another.

*I know you are posting about fruit that would have been on pallets in the cargo hold, but even regular passengers are not allowed to bring fruit from another country in through Customs. At any rate, fruit would not bring in enough revenue to justify it being jetted to another country, IMO.

MOO

Nearly all of the U.S. fruit and veggies are from other countries. Check that little sticker next time you shop.

Other countries outside of U.S. do not have the same laws. Other than UK. UK is more strict than U.S. and that is it.

ETA: And don't forget the big Drug Lord Mexico bust recently. Drugs were put in the fruit. Post is somewhere in the up to the minute thread, not much interest in it.

BBM:

I did not think fruit could be transported from one country to another.

*I know you are posting about fruit that would have been on pallets in the cargo hold, but even regular passengers are not allowed to bring fruit from another country in through Customs. At any rate, fruit would not bring in enough revenue to justify it being jetted to another country, IMO.

MOO

I think it depends on the fruit. I think as long as the fruit is declared at customs, it can be brought across the border.

That was my impression. They did not want to go through security/passport checks together as they both held stolen passports. Just out of curiosity if the passport photos had been altered, or if they had chosen passports which closely resembled themselves? We'll likely never know now.

MOO

Yes. And I am also interested in knowing exactly when that image of them at the airport was taken. I was always under the impression that they were together in those images? I'll have to go back and look at the pics. Do they have the same background?

If they were together, does that mean they got together after they both passed through security?

ANd what about when they were entering the plane (the boarding pass check they do before you actually walk into the gate tunnel-thing connecting to the plane. Were they together during this, or split up again?

Did they have seats next to each other on the plane - ooooh this would be very interesting information?

SO MUCH THAT WE DON"T KNOW!!!

JMO.

*****ADDING: IMO inofrmation about ther seats would be very revealing. Were they sitting next to each other or separetely? Where exactly where their seats?? Think about - what if we find out they were both in first-class right behind the cockpit??

What if we find out one was in the front of the plane and one was in the back?

JMO.

Nearly all of the U.S. fruit and veggies are from other countries. Check that little sticker next time you shop.

Other countries outside of U.S. do not have the same laws. Other than UK. UK is more strict than U.S. and that is it.

I think it is just passengers can't bring fruit, vegetables, meat, etc. into the US because they can't control what is on them. I would think anything that goes into cargo would have been sprayed if it were fruit.

We did have a fly on the plane with us to Aruba once. And he did get off.

I think it is just passengers can't bring fruit, vegetables, meat, etc. into the US because they can't control what is on them. I would think anything that goes into cargo would have been sprayed if it were fruit.

We did have a fly on the plane with us to Aruba once. And he did get off.

Lol, A fly, but not really.

Having studied the herp and bug world, etc... harmed by what we bring along to other areas, that is not funny, but it is. A fly. Who would think a fly could cause harm?

However, one fly with eggs can create a nation of devastation. Odd World facts.

I agree the focus should be on whoever was flying that plane (or directing the flight of that plane). I don't see how anyone can be sure it had to be just the original pilots doing the flying off-course, though. And even if it were, I just don't see any evidence yet to support the idea that the original pilots were voluntarily complicit. (In fact, even the Captain's simulator computer was today given a clean bill of health--"nothing suspicious" was found in the forensics. Not hard at all for me to believe, personally.)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/19/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

I googled to find a link to support the claim of "nothing suspicious" uncovered in flight simulator data. I've not heard the announcement that the simulator data exam has been completed. Article above warns the exam will take time to complete.

The article above has headings, "Flight simulator probed" and "FBI Examination", but no results are given. Can't find a more recent report in print.

Do you have a link please?

When the talking heads make loose statements they don't back up with a source, it is because they haven't heard anything and they are misleading the audience by doing so. IMO.

Well, one might have gotten away with no alteration, but the one using the Austrian passport HAD to have changed the picture-

Italian-

xqibk4.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26531175

Austrian-

2afil3n.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/world/bl...rch-refocused-on-malacca-straits-live-updates

ETA- I am going to assume these are their replacement passports they are holding? Unless they both happened to have pictures of themselves with their old/stolen passports....which is entirely possible I guess. I know that online gambling sites sometimes ask for a picture of you with some form of ID for verification purposes (NOT in the USA of course, where it is illegal).

OMG, I 'm sorry, I know this is not funny, but it's making me laugh when i saw the picture of the Austrian man - imaging him keeping that picture on the passport and trying to pass off as that man!!

OMG, I 'm sorry, I know this is not funny, but it's making me laugh when i saw the picture of the Austrian man - imaging him keeping that picture on the passport and trying to pass off as that man!!

Same face shape. Easy to alter. Change hair color, rub out wrinkles, and there you go!

I saw this in a comment on the web and was just curious if it was possible. Could a passenger with a computer possibly hack the planes computers? I just wonder if it is possible?

Usually if a terrorist org. Commits a terrorist crime they take credit right away. They will notify Muslim newspaper or call authorities. But what if this was a failed op, they didn'make their target. Or what if this was a dry run, just to see if they could do it? They may not want to take credit in that case. And if no changes are made in security they would be able to do it again.

If the plane was hijacked, could a woman be responsible, especially attractive ones who might stand a chance of making it into the cockpit?

When I read the transcript, the "Alright, good night. " jumped out at me too; however, I think it was said early on that the transcript had been translated a couple of times. I have no idea if that's true, but if so, that could account for that part sounding so different from the rest. Also, it's a very small sample of how the co-pilot usually converses. Good to keep this in mind, methinks.

He does say "alright" earlier in the transcript but the final sign off is the only time that he doesn't reply as per protocol (repeat or part-repeat what ATC have said). Which makes me think it was the co-pilot speaking, but his last transmission was unusual for him. Which in turn makes me tend towards there being something going on in the cockpit at this point - e.g. he was told to "act normal", which he attempted to do, but didn't say what he would have done under normal circumstances (deliberately or otherwise). If he was somehow involved, I think he would have ensured that every transmission was routine to avoid suspicion. But I agree it's difficult to read anything into such a short transcript and no doubt (hopefully?!) the experts are looking into past flight recordings from the co-pilot and analysing these against what he said that night.

This is another reason i should refrain from posting, as i hate being criticised for trying to help.

I asked a Malaysian friend - he said It was Arabic
I asked an Egyptian friend - he said it wasn't Arabic, possibly Parshi or Persian
I asked a Lebanese friend - he said it was indeed Persian language

Persia no longer exists, i believe it is now known as Iran.

I tried to help, I'm sorry I'm not as knowledgeable in languages as you are. Maybe you could have translated it yourself for us?

I think in future i'll stick to lurking & not try to be helpful.
Please don't stop your postings. This is generally a friendly group. I thank you your time having this translated. Does it matter what the language is called or that we had it translated? Iran/Persia is not the only country that has different names for the relatively same language. Just look at Jugoslavia. Each part that broke away no longer calls their language Jugoslav.
So thank you once again for your post. We are all here to contribute and we all have different perspectives. No one is right and no one is wrong. When and if this is finalised then those who guesed the right thing can pat themselves on the back. Until then, everyone is here tocontribute JMOO

Here is an interesting article that discusses (and dismisses) various scenarios regarding MH370 and then comes up with a theory that the pilots conspired to take the plane and passengers hostage in order to force the Malaysian Government to set aside the conviction of PKR opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim.

The article is very detailed in its analysis.

Read more: http://sofrep.com/34084/alright-goodnight-malaysia-want-know-happened-flight-mh-370/#ixzz2wmFVZF9X

I posted a similar theory on 03/17 to the one you quoted above, only mine had Abrahim on the plane itself. Of course I was wrong because Abrahim was interviewed on video days later.

I just absolutely have no idea what has happened to this plane! I watched several National Geographic videos on youtube yesterday about plane crashes. Two, maybe three videos made mention of an auto-pilot function on the 777.

Last night I was convinced that there was a catastrophic electrical failure on the plane and even oxygen was lost. Then this planes computer system came back online and flew the plane on auto-pilot until it ran out of fuel.

There are so many completely different scenarios that could have, may have, happened.

At this point, I am angry that the Malaysians were (and still are) too secretive concerning this whole thing. In the criminal cases I follow here at WS, LE always knows more than we do. I believe that is the case here. I place my faith in Australian and U.S. intelligence. That I trust.

I worry and pray for the victims and their families, not the different countries in a pizzzing match (Malaysia & China).

JMO

Yes. And I am also interested in knowing exactly when that image of them at the airport was taken. I was always under the impression that they were together in those images? I'll have to go back and look at the pics. Do they have the same background?

If they were together, does that mean they got together after they both passed through security?

ANd what about when they were entering the plane (the boarding pass check they do before you actually walk into the gate tunnel-thing connecting to the plane. Were they together during this, or split up again?

Did they have seats next to each other on the plane - ooooh this would be very interesting information?

SO MUCH THAT WE DON"T KNOW!!!

JMO.

*****ADDING: IMO inofrmation about ther seats would be very revealing. Were they sitting next to each other or separetely? Where exactly where their seats?? Think about - what if we find out they were both in first-class right behind the cockpit??

What if we find out one was in the front of the plane and one was in the back?

JMO.

Yes. Very intriguing. I have all the same questions.

BBM: :banghead: these boys sound like they really appreciated this mans hospitality ..

The info about the fake passport guys staying in Malaysia with a former classmate of one of theirs, was published in the Bangkok Post a long time ago. I provided a link a couple of days ago but noticed at the time the article was already several days old.

I've been wondering, all of this time, why more isn't being made of the two men who boarded the plane using fake passports. Also who is Mr. Ali and where is he now?

Oh and obviously the two men knew each other if they both stayed together in Malaysia prior to boarding the plane. Early on I recall reading a claim they didn't know each other.

If the plane was hijacked, could a woman be responsible, especially attractive ones who might stand a chance of making it into the cockpit?

maybe a blonde who smokes.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member