Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the plane was hijacked, could a woman be responsible, especially attractive ones who might stand a chance of making it into the cockpit?

We don't know much about either pilot.

The old honey trap is not inconceivable.

Heck, if you put a "10" man (well, a 10 for me, more like Glenn Gould, lol) in front of me that chatted me up I might even make "exceptions".

The writing on this shirt is Persian, and was translated through a chum in Lebanon as saying

"The rumors that say there are terrorist Iranian passengers are denied"

Hope this helps?

Which shirt? The black lettering in front of the mans white shirt? Wonder where that came from

I saw this in a comment on the web and was just curious if it was possible. Could a passenger with a computer possibly hack the planes computers? I just wonder if it is possible?

Usually if a terrorist org. Commits a terrorist crime they take credit right away. They will notify Muslim newspaper or call authorities. But what if this was a failed op, they didn'make their target. Or what if this was a dry run, just to see if they could do it? They may not want to take credit in that case. And if no changes are made in security they would be able to do it again.

The airline agencies will tell you no.

Computer geeks will tell you yes.

from now on we should refer to the writing overlaid on the photo as writing "over" the shirt instead of writing "on" the shirt, people are still thinking there is actual writing on the shirt :)

You don't have the "My Two Cents" phrase in France?

hehe, no I don't think they have an equivalent in French, but until now I just looked at those cents without clicking that they represented the expression "my two cents"

ETA oh maybe I'm wrong, a google search shows up a lot of usage in French!

Nearly all of the U.S. fruit and veggies are from other countries. Check that little sticker next time you shop.

Other countries outside of U.S. do not have the same laws. Other than UK. UK is more strict than U.S. and that is it.

ETA: And don't forget the big Drug Lord Mexico bust recently. Drugs were put in the fruit. Post is somewhere in the up to the minute thread, not much interest in it.

That fruit is transported into the country via cargo ship, not aircraft, and not by individual passengers.

*Check out the ports along the U.S. You will see the many areas where the fruit enters the country.

I have personally seen the Dole Banana port area in Gulfport, Miss.

Those wooden pallets are from a different sort of cargo, IMO.

MOO

I say Persian and you say Farsi,
I say Iran and you say Persia,
Let's call the whole thing off.
:) :crazy: :)

That fruit is transported into the country via cargo ship, not aircraft, and not by individual passengers.

MOO

In which countries?

Other countries do not have the same rules or reasons is what I am trying to say.

(Think I am losing ability to communicate again, I do this after a few posts. Really, not making it up. I do not communicate well.)

Mumma, I don't think you have been criticized! If you have, I will apologize for all. We needed, and GREATLY appreciate. Please do not feel shunned.

We welcome you with wide open eagerness. :) (ETA: Yep, Persia is Iran. And some would call Persian - Parsi, wiki link): Parsi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ETA, again, I had friends in the '80's and 90's that still said they were from Persia, that is because they moved to the U.S. when very young.

:wagon: :tyou:

Isn't it Farsi? :waitasec:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_language"]Persian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The info about the fake passport guys staying in Malaysia with a former classmate of one of theirs, was published in the Bangkok Post a long time ago. I provided a link a couple of days ago but noticed at the time the article was already several days old.

I've been wondering, all of this time, why more isn't being made of the two men who boarded the plane using fake passports. Also who is Mr. Ali and where is he now?

Oh and obviously the two men knew each other if they both stayed together in Malaysia prior to boarding the plane. Early on I recall reading a claim they didn't know each other.

Mr. Ali is back in Iran. As to "who is he?" I think he's part of a human smuggling ring.

Thanks ElleElle, where is this map from?
The oil rig worker sighting seemed legit. Other sightings seemed convincing too, it's all so very confusing

Thanks ElleElle, where is this map from?
The oil rig worker sighting seemed legit. Other sightings seemed convincing too, it's all so very confusing

I added the link I found the image from which is not the best URL, but I have this map many times before from other sites.

Well, one might have gotten away with no alteration, but the one using the Austrian passport HAD to have changed the picture-

Italian-

<snipped for space>

Austrian-
<snipped for space>

ETA- I am going to assume these are their replacement passports they are holding? Unless they both happened to have pictures of themselves with their old/stolen passports....which is entirely possible I guess. I know that online gambling sites sometimes ask for a picture of you with some form of ID for verification purposes (NOT in the USA of course, where it is illegal).

Thanks for the photos...this is the first time I had seen the Austrian man. Not only would the photo have to be altered but his DOB also.

:doh:

Thanks for the photos...this is the first time I had seen the Austrian man. Not only would the photo have to be altered but his DOB also.

:doh:

Wow, that is pretty bad, but we have not seen the stolen passports and the age/photo could have been modified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee