Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just come across this in the SMH.....it is quoting the UK's Daily Telegraph

MH370 crashed in 'suicide mission', Britain's The Daily Telegraph newspaper reports

The newspaper report, which appears on the front page of Tuesday's edition, was based on what it claimed were ‘‘well-placed sources’’. Fairfax Media cannot vouch for the veracity of the story.

The report said sources had revealed that the team investigating the plane’s disappearance believed that no malfunction or fire was capable of causing the Boeing 777’s unusual flight path after taking off from Kuala Lumpur on March 8, or the disabling of its communications systems.

It does not speculate as to who might have been responsible for causing the crash, and whether there were links to terrorism or mental illness, but rather states that it must have been a deliberate - and therefore suicidal - act.

The Telegraph report was written by Australian journalist Jonathan Pearlman, a former reporter for The Sydney Morning Herald.

While claiming the story was verified by multiple sources, The Daily Telegraph quoted just one unnamed official source as saying that investigators believed "this has been a deliberate act by someone on board who had to have had the detailed knowledge to do what was done ... Nothing is emerging that points to motive."

Asked about the possibility of a plane malfunction or an on-board fire, the source told the newspaper: "It just does not hinge together..... [The investigators] have gone through processes you do to get the plane where it flew to for eight hours. They point to it being flown in a rational way."

The Daily Telegraph claimed the revelation came from ‘‘well-placed sources’’, but only quoted one unnamed source in its report.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh370-c...per-reports-20140325-hvmf1.html#ixzz2wvGy5NFa

So now Malaysia is saying that everyone on board died in a crash. The plane crashed in the Southern Indian Ocean. The searchers are expected to have their hands on what could be a piece of wreckage today. Anything else I'm missing?

Not that I know of. Still not a speck of the plane found or anything concrete to indicate that they are honing in on a piece of the plane but still a definitive statement has been made.

So now Malaysia is saying that everyone on board died in a crash. The plane crashed in the Southern Indian Ocean. The searchers are expected to have their hands on what could be a piece of wreckage today. Anything else I'm missing?

Wolf Blitzer is annoying me to the point of distraction.

I'm watching CNN :surprise: :surprise: Excellent legal analysis, Legal Recourse:

There is a treaty, Montreal Convention, where the family of each person receives $175,000 from the airline Montreal Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Montreal Convention: the family of each person receives $175,000 from the airline.

The Estate can sue if they find fault. Whose fault was it the Airline? Airplane manufacturer? Subcontractor? They can't begin until they know what happens.

It was a Malaysia airline with mostly Chinese passengers, with an American manufacturer, that went down in Australia's international waters.

Most likely the litigation will start in China and Malaysia and some cases will come to the United States, with the deepest pockets because Boeing as the manufacturer.

The team investigating the Boeing 777’s disappearance believe no malfunction or fire was capable of causing the aircraft’s unusual flight or the disabling of its communications system before it veered wildly off course on a seven-hour silent flight into the sea. An analysis of the flight’s routing, signalling and communications shows that it was flown “in a rational way”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...de-mission-theory-of-MH370-investigators.html

The media's behavior has been inexcusably atrocious. IMO, it's just as bad as a restricted press - both result in a totally misled public.

I have to say I agree with this statement. The media has no interest in investigative reporting or reporting responsibly.

Oh for goodness sake will someone take Wolf Blitzer out to the middle of the Indian Ocean and drop him in a life boat so he can finally understand how vast it is and how high the swells are...

Honestly if he asks one more time why it is taking so long to get debris I think my head will pop.

lol I hear you. I think he is struggling to make conversation/interviews out of this for 8 hours. I remember talking out loud at him on the screen one night about a week ago telling him he couldn't possibly be that obtuse.

The simulator is with the FBI. More data was deleted than originally thought and at later dates as well.
The FBI probably won't release results unless they determine the data deleted is totally unrelated to the missing plane.
I'll wait for the FBI's next move. Plus, I've noticed an increased interest mounting in investigating pilot Shah as they are now interrogating his wife.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-captains-wife-faces-interrogation-1441602

Nobody has to try to convince me but I don't like to see falsities being put forth on these threads either.

There is no reason I want Captain Shah found complicit in bringing this plane down. Yet, if he was, the truth needs to unfold. The investigation hasn't moved past him yet.

I don’t care for falsities either, especially when they have the potential to unfairly damage someone’s personal and professional reputation. I am aware that after a 2 wk period of ‘respect,’ investigators have been interrogating family members, including his estranged wife. It may be there is some other evidence to be found that they are trying to uncover (eg. about his mental state, acquaintances and activities in those last days, etc.). But the simulator & computer have been searched forensically by FBI and cleared, according to media.

Found my tweet--from this later article (NZ; 3-22-2014):

MH370 pilots 'not suspicious'

Forensic experts examining the home flight simulator of Malaysia Airlines pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah have found nothing suspicious, collapsing the only significant lead investigators have been pursuing to try to solve the mystery disappearance of MH370, police sources say.

Investigators became suspicious last week when they discovered Zaharie, 53, had deleted logs on a computer linked to the simulator on February 3, almost five weeks before the Boeing 777 with 239 people on board inexplicably turned around during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, and was still flying more than seven hours later.

The computer hard drive was sent to FBI experts in the US to search for evidence of some kind of hijacking plot.

Zaharie and his co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27, have been a key focus of investigations after Malaysian authorities said they believed a “deliberate action” by someone on board caused the plane to lose communications and then turn around from its scheduled flight path.

Intensive scrutiny of Zaharie’s background has failed uncover any links to extremists groups or terrorism.

Investigations have also failed to find anything suspicious in the background of Fariq, who was due soon to marry another pilot.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/9857746/MH370-pilots-not-suspicious

Reading now that they have suspend the search for today do to weather and that the AU ship is withdrawing to wait for it to change.

I know this has been discussed before,but why is it an impossability that the planes computers were taken over remotely by someone on the plane? They say nobody has the technology to do that yet,but there has to be a first. And I would guess a trial run at it. With all the technology and ability to hack why is that so far fetched?
If that's were ever the case, no airplane is safe.

Oh no, all searches called off due to weather!!

Reading now that they have suspend the search for today do to weather and that the AU ship is withdrawing to wait for it to change.

Thanks. Frustrating, but I am glad to hear they are being careful. The last thing this mystery needs right now is an accident that hurts someone trying to help. I am so grateful there are people willing to do this type of work, I hate to see them out in even more harm's say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay