Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Williams ‏@WilliamsJon 2m
NASA using world's most powerful satellites in #MH370 search.
Sat EO-1 now overhead: can resolve objects as small as approx 35 feet across

https://twitter.com/WilliamsJon

Jon Williams ‏@WilliamsJon 1m
ASTER instrument on NASA's Terra satellite over #MH370 area for next 2 weeks: ASTER can resolve objects as small as approx 50 feet.

Juan is not that smart if he thinks seeing something 50 feet across is one of the worlds most powerful satellites. jmo And im not so sure they can follow the earth to stay over head. idk jmo

This happened during a huge solar flare at approx. same time last year..

http://www.space.com/topics/solar-flares-space-weather-latest-news/

bbm.

" The amazing spectacle was attributed to a spectacularly large sunspot that slowly came into view on the east limb of the sun on March 5, 1989. Covering an area equal to roughly 3,000 millionths of the solar disk, it was the largest spot that had ever been seen at so high a northern latitude on the sun.

The very next day, this mammoth sunspot produced a major solar flare, ranked as an X15; it was one of the most intense flares ever recorded, and was so powerful that it saturated the detectors on the GOES satellite that recorded the event. [See 25 Years Ago: Amazing Auroras from 1989's Great Solar Storm (Gallery).]"

Not last year. That was in 1989.

Do you think there is a chance they landed it first and unloaded cargo and then sent it out to sea with all on board ?

I suppose with all that time its possible they had time to do a quick landing.

Yeah...I do. :(

The plane, to go so far south and off-course, was either on autopilot due to distress or autopilot due to someone purposefully putting it on that...destined to go south, over the Indian Ocean, until it ran out of fuel.

In my mind, mechanical/fire type of distress is ruled out for lots of reasons, including no mayday and the relaxed sign off just prior to flight directional change (and the 5-7 hour plane flight afterward). That means either the pilot was suicidal (and co-pilot complicit in these suicide plans if the Malaysian gov't is correct that it was his voice), OR the plane was hijacked. I don't see any evidence for this pilot being suicidal or for having an inclination or reason to take down a whole planeload of passengers with him. Could be we find something later--but for now, there's no indication. Also find it doubtful he'd get the soon-to-be-married co-pilot to go along with this idea (if that was his voice).

The plane was purposefully flown skirting radar (map 1 below) and hugging ATC territorial lines (map upthread) by someone who appeared to not want to be seen or stopped going off-course. I think there's a possibility MH370 was landed on an island due west, resources wanted taken off, refueled, and then (if they do find flight #370 in the Indian Ocean, which I think they might) sent out to sea on uninterrupted autopilot with or without unwanted passengers aboard. Someone upthread said the search area was now out of previously-thought fuel range, but that wouldn't matter if hijackers refueled the plane after the landing for a flight to take it to the 'worst possible place' to search in the Indian Ocean.

As they said early in this investigation, this plane was flown by an expert, someone with military training (evasive radar maneuvers). To me, these maps do not show "erratic" flying--except possibly at the outset with the sudden elevation at time of directional change (see graphic below). Because of all this I don't think it's just conspiracy theorists and tinfoil hat types who are after finding out in more detail what might have caused this...for the sake of truth, and for the relatives' sake.

Map 1 - Radar in flight path area

(I've forgotten the msm link, but it's attached to post 107 in Thread 6 if you're interested.)

Graphic - Elevation depicted during flight path

Credit: cropped from photo by news.com.au

Did this unnamed fellow pilot know Captain Shah? I read the article and the answer is No. He is just some pilot being asked to give him opinion, and has probably been given inaccurate facts to begin with. Such as "wife leaving him"....has this ever been verified?? Not that I know of. It's just a rumor swirling around. I give it the same weight as the previous parachuting theory I was pondering. It's just a rumor.

Joyride? So he wanted to see an ocean? Wouldn't he have flown many times over oceans in his LONG career as a pilot? Plus most of it was in the dark.

I do not believe it was either of the pilots.

JMO.

I don't know what was going on with the Captain obviously and maybe there was something, but in this case, I'd really be worried about false info being put out or pushing of the suicide theory by anonymous sources.

Personally, I can't see a depressed suicidal person flying an airplane around for a 'joy ride' for 6-8 hours carrying 200+ unconscious, or extremely afraid and crying, or dead passengers especially including children. That makes no sense, that is a crazy person not person who is depressed over losing his wife.

Tweets
AMSA News ‏@AMSA_News 19m
Four aircraft have now departed Perth for the #MH370 search area. HMAS Success and Xue Long now in search area. http://bit.ly/1dtO83n

This happened during a huge solar flare at approx. same time last year..

http://www.space.com/topics/solar-flares-space-weather-latest-news/

bbm.

" The amazing spectacle was attributed to a spectacularly large sunspot that slowly came into view on the east limb of the sun on March 5, 1989. Covering an area equal to roughly 3,000 millionths of the solar disk, it was the largest spot that had ever been seen at so high a northern latitude on the sun.

The very next day, this mammoth sunspot produced a major solar flare, ranked as an X15; it was one of the most intense flares ever recorded, and was so powerful that it saturated the detectors on the GOES satellite that recorded the event. [See 25 Years Ago: Amazing Auroras from 1989's Great Solar Storm (Gallery).]"

Silly question...wouldn't other aircraft be affected, or at least be witnesses to a solar flare?

I’m a big fan of the saying, “The only stupid question is the one never asked.”

I think it’s something a lot of people wonder about! :laughitup:

Solar flares occur at the Sun, and have nothing to do with Earth. They can occur at any time and the only time they matter to us, is when one is released from the Sun, in the direction of Earth.

If that happens, then day or night on Earth only matters as far as seeing the aurora is concerned.

The majority of the particles released from the sun during the flare, are absorbed/deflected by our magnetosphere, and the energy is concentrated at the poles - which is why aurora viewing is best in higher latitudes in relation to either pole.

Wow - I learned a lot today! Thanks so much for your detailed answer! :loveyou:

This is terribly upsetting to hear. So it appears his wife really was leaving him and not that she was staying at a 2nd house when he flew like others have said previously.

If this turns out to be a suicide/mass-murder, then I just dont understand why some people decide to leave the earth and take others with them while doing so. Terribly selfish to the extreme.

We have seen it time and time again where people killing themselves decide to take others with them. Cant they just take themselves out. Geeezzz. This is upsetting news if this is what it turns out to be.

They quoted an unnammed person who could just be making stuff up!

:truce:

The reason, IMO, that people are focusing on the pilot is because he is the easiest thing to believe in light of the evidence that we DO know. People like and want to believe the simplest and easiest scenario given the facts.

The facts very much reduce the chance of a mechanical failure or error. They increase the probablility that this was done by someone deliberately.

The easier out of the "done by someone deliberately" category is the pilot.

That is why people want to believe it was the pilot.

I just want to remind people that there is a lot of information that we DO NOT KNOW. That either has not been made public, or investigators simply do not know.

JMO.

I don't know what was going on with the Captain obviously and maybe there was something, but in this case, I'd really be worried about false info being put out or pushing of the suicide theory by anonymous sources.

Personally, I can't see a depressed suicidal person flying an airplane around for a 'joy ride' for 6-8 hours carrying 200+ unconscious, or extremely afraid and crying, or dead passengers especially including children. That makes no sense, that is a crazy person not person who is depressed over losing his wife.

Yes, God forbid we are going through the midst of a divorce and get into a car accident - people will connect the two and think we were on a suicidal mission and in the meantime wanted to kill other drivers too.

Juan is not that smart if he thinks seeing something 50 feet across is one of the worlds most powerful satellites. jmo And im not so sure they can follow the earth to stay over head. idk jmo

Seriously?

The Daily Show ripped apart CNN's coverage of the disaster for being 24 hours. John Stewart did note that CNN's ratings had doubled because of this. It's great to see some real journalists getting peeved. What's more important? A plane crash or the world being on the brink of WWIII? :clap:

Thank YOU!
As soon as this plane disappeared (well a couple days in when it got really weird) I said to my son "Russia is totally under the radar now".
At least with US MSM, for a while they seemed to have almost forgotten what was going on in Crimea. I switched to BBC World News, they cover everything.

I actually had a fleeting though Russia might have done something for distraction with MH370 :what: (I don't believe that, just one of those "what if" thoughts).

The plane, to go so far south and off-course, was either on autopilot due to distress or autopilot due to someone purposefully putting it on that...destined to go south, over the Indian Ocean, until it ran out of fuel.

In my mind, mechanical/fire type of distress is ruled out due to no mayday and the relaxed sign off just prior to flight directional change (and the 5-7 hour plane flight afterward). That means either the pilot was suicidal (and co-pilot complicit in these suicide plans if the Malaysian gov't is correct that it was his voice), OR the plane was hijacked. I don't see any evidence for this pilot being suicidal or for having an inclination or reason to take down a whole planeload of passengers with him. Could be we find something later--but for now, there's no indication. Also find it doubtful he'd get the soon-to-be-married co-pilot to go along with this idea (if that was his voice).

The plane was purposefully flown skirting radar (map 1 below) and hugging ATC territorial lines (map upthread) by someone who appeared to not want to be seen or stopped going off-course. I think there's a possibility MH370 was landed on an island due west, resources wanted taken off, refueled, and then (if they do find IS flight #370 in the Indian Ocean, which I think they might) sent out to sea on uninterrupted autopilot with or without unwanted passengers aboard. Someone upthread said the search area was now out of previously-thought fuel range, but that wouldn't matter if hijackers refueled the plane after the landing for a flight to take it to the 'worst possible place' to search in the Indian Ocean.

As they said early in this investigation, this plane was flown by an expert, someone with military training (evasive radar maneuvers). To me, these maps do not show "erratic" flying--except possibly at the outset with the sudden elevation at time of directional change (see graphic below). Because of all this I don't think it's just conspiracy theorists and tinfoil hat types who are after finding out in more detail what might have caused this...for the sake of truth, and for the relatives' sake.

(I've forgotten the msm link, but it's attached to post 107 in Thread 6 if you're interested.)

Thanks for replying about this. I was really curious about your answer and this is well thought out.

I love hearing all possible theories and this is the first one I heard that can show how it could have landed and then took off again.

Its really interesting.

I still think all possibilities are wide open, including mechanical failure.

Also...every time I see "Success" in an article link (name of a search vessel) I think they have had "success" in locating something...:(

In my mind, mechanical/fire type of distress is ruled out for lots of reasons, including no mayday and the relaxed sign off just prior to flight directional change (and the 5-7 hour plane flight afterward). That means either the pilot was suicidal (and co-pilot complicit in these suicide plans if the Malaysian gov't is correct that it was his voice), OR the plane was hijacked. I don't see any evidence for this pilot being suicidal or for having an inclination or reason to take down a whole planeload of passengers with him. Could be we find something later--but for now, there's no indication. Also find it doubtful he'd get the soon-to-be-married co-pilot to go along with this idea (if that was his voice).

The plane was purposefully flown skirting radar (map 1 below) and hugging ATC territorial lines (map upthread) by someone who appeared to not want to be seen or stopped going off-course. I think there's a possibility MH370 was landed on an island due west, resources wanted taken off, refueled, and then (if they do find flight #370 in the Indian Ocean, which I think they might) sent out to sea on uninterrupted autopilot with or without unwanted passengers aboard. Someone upthread said the search area was now out of previously-thought fuel range, but that wouldn't matter if hijackers refueled the plane after the landing for a flight to take it to the 'worst possible place' to search in the Indian Ocean.

Excellent work and I think there is possibility. The thing that bothers me is that last graphic, on the left because of the arc they are currently claiming the plane took. It's arc-ing the wrong way :)

OT

Ive always wanted to find out the answer to this if anybody knows, and since it kind of ties into earth movements thought this may be my chance to get this answered.

Whenever I put my telescope up on a distant planet, I can't keep the planet in the scope because of the earth's movement. Its amazing how fast the object moves through the scope eyepiece. So I have to keep readjusting my telescope almost as soon as I find the planet.

So my question is how in the world do professionals get around this? Like do they have telescopes that automatically move with the object or something?

It is so annoying and one reason I dont play around with my telescope.

bbm
<modsnip>

Defence Minister David Johnston said the search area was “probably one of the most remote parts of the planet” and one that “has shipwrecked many sailors.”

Meantime, Prime Minister Tony Abbott said the search for the missing plane was not open-ended, but said Australia would not lightly abandon efforts to locate the wreckage.

Mr Abbott said there was a lot of debris in the area and Australia would keep searching until there was no hope of finding anything.

"We are just going to keep on looking because we owe it to people to do everything we can to resolve this riddle,"
he told the Nine Network."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing...he-haystack-20140326-zqn1d.html#ixzz2x1OPF6BE

Thank you PM Abbott and all involved in the SAR. It's owed to the loved ones and people worldwide. :candle:

JMO.

Jon Williams &#8207;@WilliamsJon 2m
NASA using world's most powerful satellites in #MH370 search.
Sat EO-1 now overhead: can resolve objects as small as approx 35 feet across

https://twitter.com/WilliamsJon

Jon Williams &#8207;@WilliamsJon 1m
ASTER instrument on NASA's Terra satellite over #MH370 area for next 2 weeks: ASTER can resolve objects as small as approx 50 feet.

Thank you! :seeya: I forgot about NASA. :doh:

I've watched alot forensic/crime shows where they were send evidence, such as car paint match. lol

Now that's a theory that isn't totally crazy. I thought about solar flares after reading an article about how close we were to getting hit back in November (I think it was November). I mean, the sun is constantly letting them off, they can take out the power grid so I'd assume they could knock out the electrics on a plane, cause a fire or break pieces off? They interfere with GPS. I've read they are a concern in regards to planes dropping from the sky etc. and that its only a matter of time?

Ugh! Now I sound like a conspiracy theorist with my strange question, unfinished sentences and random words.

I don't recall any CME's around the 8th, but I could have missed it.
I am subscribed to Spaceweather.com, they send updates of anything interesting that could be happening in space.

Check it out - http://spaceweather.com/

I looked in the archive, there was some activity but it was 8-9 (I don't think it was expected early on the 8th). Plus, it would have to be pretty strong to get to a planes altitude.-
CHANCE OF MINOR STORMS: NOAA forecasters estimate a 25% to 35% chance of minor geomagnetic storms on March 8-9 when a solar wind stream is expected to brush against Earth's magnetic field. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras. The best time to look is during the hours around local midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove