Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaysia has not fabricated any physical evidence for MH-370.

Egypt did not fabricate any physical evidence for Egytair 990. Egypt didn't doctor the black box in that air disaster. At all.

As EleyMae's post indicates above, Egypt didn't like the conclusion of pilot homicide/suicide. So they took actual benign readings from the FDR and tried to argue they were causal and catastrophic.

The EgyptAir 990 example should hearten us that the black boxes, if found, will have their info released undoctored and in full.

Now, of course, interpretations of their information may well differ...

Do you know the rules of who gets first shot at the box?

If Malaysia gets control and sole ownership of the box, they could say anything they want and nobody would be able to tell if they were right or wrong.

Maybe there are international rules governing all of this. Boeing and any parties to the lawsuits would have vested interest in being sure info is accurate.

Malaysia does not want pilot error or suicide (otherwise they'd be responsible).

They would rather point to mechanical (Boeing) and have someone else pay for all of this.

A stormy day in the Roaring Forties. Same latitude where MH370 remains maybe at. :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFCfCNI-VwE"]暴風圏 - Roaring Forties - YouTube[/ame]

If Malaysia gets control and sole ownership of the box, they could say anything they want and nobody would be able to tell if they were right or wrong.

Maybe there are international rules governing all of this. Boeing and any parties to the lawsuits would have vested interest in being sure info is accurate.

This has been posted several times upthread. If it is found in international waters then Malaysia controls the investigation and control over the black box. Can't dig for the link right now so will say jmo.

We know more about the Moon or Mars surface than our own ocean floor. I do wonder if assuming if the wreckage of MH370 could be affected by underwater volcano.

I posted this yesterday:

Any attempt to retrieve the wreckage of doomed flight MH370 will have to navigate an uncharted chain of giant underwater volcanoes, an Australian marine geologist says.

Robin Beaman from James Cook University said the active search zone in the Indian Ocean lays above a sea floor with an average depth of 3000m that has not been mapped in detail.

He told Fairfax Media any recovery operation would first require extensive 3D mapping of the area, likely by ships with deep ocean multibeam echo sounders.

Such devices can map a sea floor by sending out sound pulses in the shape of a fan directly under the ship and on either side. But the only Australian ship capable of charting such a depth, the RV Southern Surveyor, was decommissioned last December, Dr Beaman said.

Its replacement was still being built in Singapore, he added.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/2014/03/26/05/45/indian-ocean-sea-floor-unmapped

The FBI will soon complete its analysis of data from a flight simulator taken from the home of the pilot, the US agency's director has said.

Malaysia "took us up on our technical abilities, which involves the exploitation of certain computer forensic materials that they've given to us. That work is ongoing," Comey told a House subcommittee meeting to discuss the FBI's 2015 budget request.

"I don't want to say more about that in an open setting, but I expect it to be done fairly shortly, within a day or two."

Comey did not indicate whether the results of the analysis would be made public.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Yes, Malaysia controls the box (if found), and they will extract the information from it and THEN interpret it in ways that suit their interests.

They won't make up a fake recording or doctor the existing one.

Experts from many nations will be "observing" and "assisting". There's no way Malaysia is technically proficient, malicious, and clever enough to doctor the black boxes without getting caught.

Malaysia does not want pilot error or suicide (otherwise they'd be responsible).

They would rather point to mechanical (Boeing) and have someone else pay for all of this.

This would depend on why they had the failure. If they didn't properly maintain and inspect the aircraft then Boeing wouldn't be responsible. I know my husband is an A&P mechanic and in the U.S. everything done to an airplane here is really well documented for that reason. If they were sloppy then Boeing has no responsibility over what happened to the plane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

India is actually a subcontinent and is still moving north. That is the reason why we have Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau.
http://www.mrdowling.com/612india.html

We know more about the Moon or Mars surface than our own ocean floor. I do wonder if assuming if the wreckage of MH370 could be affected by underwater volcano.

exactly

"We know much more about the surface of the moon than we do about the ocean floor in that part of the Indian Ocean," Ferreira said.

Kerry Sieh, the director of the Earth Observatory of Singapore, said the seafloor in the search area is relatively flat.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malays...-crews-race-to-beat-weather-1.2586654?cmp=rss

Yes, Malaysia controls the box (if found), and they will extract the information from it and THEN interpret it in ways that suit their interests.

They won't make up a fake recording or doctor the existing one.

Experts from many nations will be "observing" and "assisting". There's no way Malaysia is technically proficient, malicious, and clever enough to doctor the black boxes without getting caught.

You are twisting things. I never said they would purposely doctor up or fabricate anything. I clearly said mutliple times they could hide information or maybe not tell the truth of what was on the box if they got sole ownership.

Lets agree to disagree because you seem to trust them and I dont and neither does China.

It took 2 years to find the black box in the Air France crash. I highly doubt they will even find the black box in this case.

I agree that this "debris catching" may well be impossible. I'm not sure if they are trying to plot back to a possible impact site.

That said, there are other things involved here, number one being money...

I wondered if they could use something like a boom they catch oil with. I admittedly know absolutely nothing about these things though.

Prayers with everyone involved.

It took 2 years to find the black box in the Air France crash. I highly doubt they will even find the black box in this case.

Yeah, they have to confirm plane even went down in ocean first by identifying debris came from the plane before even looking on bottom.

If they are able to confirm the debris on the ocean is from the plane then they will have a very difficult job in determining exactly where the plane hit the water.

You are twisting things. I never said they would purposely doctor up or fabricate anything. I clearly said mutliple times they could hide information or maybe not tell the truth of what was on the box if they got sole ownership.

Lets agree to disagree because you seem to trust them and I dont and neither does China.

The only way Malaysia could hide information on the black boxes (if found) would be to fabricate or doctor the recordings.

They won't manage that, due to their own technical limitations along with the surveillance they will be under.

I don't trust the PR-speak of Malaysian Airlines or their government. I probably won't agree with their interpretation of the cause of MH-370's disappearance.

But I don't think they'll be able to alter black box recordings. You are correct, we will have to agree to disagree on that!

I dont know how to copy a link from a previous page but yesterday there was that great map of overlay of flight borders over the turning points of the plane.

It was amazing to me because it seemed to show the plane turned at the absolute furthest points of the borders of different countries. It seemed to prove to me that purposeful flying of that plane to elude radar or elude being attacked by a jet.

That map convinced me that whoever was flying the plane was doing it on purpose and it seemed to prove no mechanical failure to me. Purposeful turning at border corners.

bbm

Yes, agreed. That map was really good. You can also look at Keith Ledgerwood's blog, it has some maps with lines (air traffic) on it. Then, as another poster showed me, you can go to skyvector.com, and there you can do close-up and zooms. What I did was compare Keith Ledgerwood's map of the waypoints 370 was detected on with the skyvector.com maps. (access to Keith Ledgerwood's blog thru google).

I am not very technologically good, to super-impose one map with another like you folks can do. I just compared them side-by-side.

But I also saw what you saw.

I have completely ruled out mechanical or pilot error. That is, of course, JMO.

I don't know who did it, but someone maneuvered that plane.

What the person did is turn left at the switch-off b/w Malaysia and Vietnam ATC (there are also 2 other countries' border there, so "easy" to get lost), then tried to stay as close to the air traffic border b/w Malaysia and Thailand as possible. I am thinking that maybe they thought, Thailand will think it's under Malaysia's "watch," and Malaysia will think it's under Thailand's "watch" (that is if they even detected a plane in the first place).

Anyway, the point is that it was kind of "confusion" zone.

Then it took that line all the way to the border out in the ocean, and then flew out of it. At that point, it was not under any country's radar, as far as I can see.

I believe this is when it made the turn South.

Then it went around Indonesia radar.

JMO.

bbm

Yes, agreed. That map was really good. You can also look at Keith Ledgerwood's blog, it has some maps with lines (air traffic) on it. Then, as another poster showed me, you can go to skyvector.com, and there you can do close-up and zooms. What I did was compare Keith Ledgerwood's map of the waypoints 370 was detected on with the skyvector.com maps. (access to Keith Ledgerwood's blog thru google).

I am not very technologically good, to super-impose one map with another like you folks can do. I just compared them side-by-side.

What the person did is turn left at the switch-off b/w Malaysia and Vietnam ATC (there are also 2 other countries' border there, so "easy" to get lost), then tried to stay as close to the air traffic border b/w Malaysia and Thailand as possible. I am thinking that maybe they thought, Thailand will think it's under Malaysia's "watch," and Malaysia will think it's under Thailand's "watch" (that is if they even detected a plane in the first place).

Then it took that line all the way to the border out in the ocean, and then flew out of it. At that point, it was not under any country's radar, as far as I can see.

JMO.

Exactly. And thanks for providing those maps. It took me a couple days to understand what you were trying to point out on them. The bell finally "rung" for me yesterday on those maps. It actually is incredible and I agree with your opinion on this totally.

bbm

JMO.

I think you should send a tweet to Anderson Cooper. Give them something meaningful to talk about. I turned the channel the other day because they had some tweet that really wasn't comment worthy in the first place, then one of the expert went off on how people are picking on Malaysia (how he got there from that tweet IDK :()

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/malaysia-airlines-missing-plane-live-3270155

"The brother of a passenger on the flight has said he cannot go home until he has solid proof that the Malaysia Airlines plane came down.

Chng Khai LIng, whose engineer sister Mei Ling (pictured below) was among the passengers, said: "Until now, we still cannot believe it. But if we see some proof, we may be able to accept it. However, for the moment we still have hope.".

He also told the New Straits Times: "What can I say to my parents in the village? As long as there is no proof, I will not want to go home empty-handed."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/malaysia-airlines-missing-plane-live-3270155#ixzz2xBZBVyo3
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Speaking of that, just saw this new article:

Chicago law firm plans to represent passengers on board Malaysian flight

NEW YORK/KUALA LUMPUR - A Chicago-based law firm said it expects to represent families of more than half of the passengers on board the missing Malaysian Airlines flight in a lawsuit against the carriers and Boeing Co, alleging the plane had crashed due to mechanical failure.

The Beijing-bound flight MH370 disappeared more than two weeks ago, and was announced to have crashed into the remote southern Indian ocean with all 239 on board presumed to have died.

"Our theory of the case is that there was a failure of the equipment in the cockpit that may have caused a fire that rendered the crew unconscious, or perhaps because of the defects in the fuselage which had been reported before there was some loss in the cabin pressure that also made the pilot and co-pilot unconscious," Monica Kelly, head of Global Aviation Litigation at Ribbeck Law, told reporters.

"That plane was actually a ghost plane for several hours until it ran out of fuel."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...an-airlines-lawsuits-20140326,0,6766396.story

How could they possibly know this when nobody else does? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member