Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait! Mr. Young! I have a question! What about all the other credible leads? The other images on satellite? Help!

International convention = the country of registry is responsible for investigation. So the country in charge needs to secure the wreckage and make it available for that country ie Malaysia.

"New search area should be out of the Roaring 40s and should have much better weather conditions"

So that game of "our satellites are better than yours" we played over the weekend was all for nothing?! What about Imersat?!

What. Is. Happening?!

Im paraphrasing on all these notes from the press conference....

"They are not classifying ANY of the previous satellite images to be actual debris"

"They are not classifying the actual sightings of the 2 or 3 objects in the water as debris"

That is good that the new search area is closer to Perth as it means less travel by the planes to the search area and back, thereby giving them more time to actually search.

The new area is 319,000 square kilometers (123,000 square miles) and about 1,850 kilometers (1,250 miles) west of Perth, Australia. The pervious search area was more southwest and about 2,500 kilometers (1,550 miles) from Perth.
So only a difference of 300 kilometres... so not saving a great deal of time.

To be honest, it sounds like the debris spotted earlier had drifted and their spy satellites (that they are deliberately not talking about) have picked up bigger stuff.

My prediction: in a few days we'll see satellite images of the new search area.

I think the only single thing I may have been right about in this entire investigation was those blurry satellite images I kept complaining about, really were a bunch of nothing. :) LOL

Im flabbergasted and gobsmacked. :)

This is so absolutely frustrating for me.
I cannot imagine what the families of their loved ones are going through.

To be honest, it sounds like the debris spotted earlier had drifted and their spy satellites (that they are deliberately not talking about) have picked up bigger stuff.

My prediction: in a few days we'll see satellite images of the new search area.

Our government seems absolutely sure it is here and that they will find it west of WA. I wonder if they've seen something on the images from Pine Gap and Jorn.

Presser

Australian officials -New search zone based on analysis of radar data
Plane traveled faster then previously estimated. Six ships moving to new search zone
New search area 123,000 miles and 1,150 miles west of Australia
10 Aircraft will go to new search area
The new shift is based on new calculations about how far the plane flew
This is the most credible lead to where the debris may be located
Search moves in Indian Ocean after advice from Intl. Investgatns team in Malaysia

Above from news scroll on CNN

Nooooo! But, I don't Wanna go back to the beginning!! Stomp, Stomp.....

NCAA tourney here I come!

I think the only single thing I may have been right about in this entire investigation was those blurry satellite images I kept complaining about, really were a bunch of nothing. :) LOL

Im flabbergasted and gobsmacked. :)

Yes!!! Another night of watching a press conference with no answers.

In the beginning of all of this (seems like 100 yrs. ago) weren't there two search areas? One was North and one was South. Exactly where was the North one and what led them to search there in the beginning? ty

Nowwwww, lemme get this straight.......

New information from Malaysia caused them to "refine," oh excuse me, "revise," their search area....

WHAT NEW INFORMATION???

Why is there NEW information from Malaysia?

Shouldn't they have already disclosed ALL of their information?? Anything, anything, any little piece of information which MIGHT have helped Imarsat and other experts figure out the path, the speed, the possible crash site?

Every few days, we seem to get "new" information from Malaysia.

Where is this so-called "new" information coming from, is what I'd like to know?

The plane is gone. The plane is not emitting any "new" information. All of the information they have is already with them. Why don't they just release ALL of it, AT ONE TIME????

I do not get this.

JMO.

Our government seems absolutely sure it is here and that they will find it west of WA. I wonder if they've seen something on the images from Pine Gap and Jorn.

Pine gap doesn't have any imaging satellites does it? I thought it was all sigint.

Jack's elder sister was returning from a holiday. Her connecting flight was through Kuala Lumpur on MH370. After news of the missing flight, Jack took leave from his job to come to Beijing in search of answers.

He shows me the text he received from Malaysia Airlines on his smartphone Monday night. This is the infamous text announcing that "none of those on board survived."

Jack scrolls down to the response he texted back in English, "F--- You",
although he spelled out the word.

The fight is under way. Grief has turned to action.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/26/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-grief-action/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mykand