Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a 19 and 29 year old need some man to call a travel agent to get an airplane tickets

on a paid for mission??

They wouldn't, IMO.
I don't feel the Iranians were involved.
In fact, I'm still in the camp that believes there was a mechanical issue with the plane and it managed to fly on autopilot until fuel ran out.

Press release from Chief of Royal Malaysian Air Force just released regarding the CNN report fighter jets were scrambled to find MH370 after it was reported missing the press release says it is not true. I just thought I would post in case anyone wanted to read it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/H2OComms/status/454591264445308928/photo/1

I will provide warning alert information about press conferences as soon as I find out any information about them.

Press release from Chief of Royal Malaysian Air Force just released regarding the CNN report fighter jets were scrambled to find MH370 after it was reported missing the press release says it is not true. I just thought I would post in case anyone wanted to read it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/H2OComms/status/454591264445308928/photo/1

I will provide warning alert information about press conferences as soon as I find out any information about them.

I can't tell if he is saying all of it is not true or just the scrambling part?

You said,
"I guess one point that bears mentioning is that many things that people think were designed foolishly were intentionally designed that way for a competing reason. Military security is a big reason certain technologies people think would be helpful are not implemented - they want secrecy, or at least for any tracking that went on to remain classified."

Therein lies the rub. Count me among those who had such foolish preconceptions. This has been a learning curve for me. I guess the Industry made these calculations long ago and are sticking with them. They got themselves into this mess. They made the planes hard to find,........ and here we are.

IMHO
Central to this search is the battery in the canister-shaped beacon that is bolted to the FDR (same applies to the CVR). It has been beat into us that this battery has an active life of (minimum) 30days. That is true of the "standard" battery, which apparently the Industry has opted to go with. Reading up on it, I have learned that there are two options for this lithium battery. The "standard 30day" and the "optimum 90day". Purely my guess but I am thinking there is probably a price difference of a few dollars (per plane). Upon doing some amateur research I found that, following the investigation of the French flight that crashed into the Atlantic off of South America, the BEA (Bureau d'Enquêtes et d'Analyses pour la sécurité de l'aviation civile, "the French authority responsible for safety investigations into accidents or incidents in civil aviation") recommended that the "90day" become the standard. Apparently this recommendation (again, just a guess) got thrown into the round file-cabinet.

Checking in for the latest, latest news on locating this missing plane.

Self-proclaimed Raja Bomoh Sedunia (World Shaman King), Ibrahim Mat Zin has announced that he will go to Australia to help the search and rescue team find the missing MH370.
In the latest video posting www.suaratv.com, Ibrahim said that according to his bamboo telescope, the 239 passengers and crew are nearby, in any of three islands either in Australia or United States.
“I don’t know where the islands are, but they (three islands) are either located in Australia or United States.
“I put my efforts (find MH370) at Pulau Sembilan. When I pulled on the bamboo, I noticed there was no ‘magnetic reaction’.
“According to my divination as Raja Bomoh, all of them (239 passengers and crew) are still alive, in the air or at the island but not in the ocean.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/04/11/raja-bomoh-to-join-mh370-search-mission/

I wouldn't be surprised if there was something in the cargo hold that brought the plane down. There was speculation (more likely a rumor) that the x-ray machine was down at the time the cargo for MH370 was put through.
Hmmmmmm.....

I agree that something in the cargo hold like the batteries or just too much weight from the mangosteens may have caused some sort of problem with that plane.

JMO.....There are so many possibles. My top 3 possibles for now are either
1-someone wrecked it on purpose
2-someone purposely flew and landed that plane somewhere
3-it was shot down

I've been hung up on those 3 theories but there are other possibles for sure like mechanical failure of some kind.

Self-proclaimed Raja Bomoh Sedunia (World Shaman King), Ibrahim Mat Zin has announced that he will go to Australia to help the search and rescue team find the missing MH370.
In the latest video posting www.suaratv.com, Ibrahim said that according to his bamboo telescope, the 239 passengers and crew are nearby, in any of three islands either in Australia or United States.
“I don’t know where the islands are, but they (three islands) are either located in Australia or United States.
“I put my efforts (find MH370) at Pulau Sembilan. When I pulled on the bamboo, I noticed there was no ‘magnetic reaction’.
“According to my divination as Raja Bomoh, all of them (239 passengers and crew) are still alive, in the air or at the island but not in the ocean.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/04/11/raja-bomoh-to-join-mh370-search-mission/

"He professed to his audience that the plane was lost on land inhabited by elves (link)", so, I think Ireland, not Australia or US!

Here are some spoofs of him for comic relief.

http://www.lowyat.net/2014/03/raja-bomoh-sedunia-nujum-vip-klia/

Meanwhile, many can’t help noticing the uncanny resemblance between Raja Bomoh’s rituals and some of the well-known gags from P.Ramlee’s Laksamana Do Re Mi comedy movie. Hence, it makes me wonder if the Raja Bomoh and his team will return to KLIA again with a magical harmonica or a magical bamboo stick which were part of the gags from the famed comedy movie:

"He professed to his audience that the plane was lost on land inhabited by elves (link)", so, I think Ireland, not Australia or US!

Here are some spoofs of him for comic relief.

http://www.lowyat.net/2014/03/raja-bomoh-sedunia-nujum-vip-klia/

His first performance was a ritual held at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport where he ‘searched’ for MH370 using a bamboo telescope and fish trap (bubu).
It was during his second performance also at the KLIA, two days later, that he received coverage from the international media, again he used a bamboo telescope, two coconuts, a basket and a carpet.

You just cannot make this stuff up. :facepalm:

Wow..... just wow!

My opinions only, no facts here:

With the Australian Prime Minister’s comments today (Apr. 10, US time, a day later down under), it is beginning to sound like the discovery of MH 370 is fairly certain, according to some, but not all authorities and commentators. But, as an empirical scientist, I keep scratching my head about the contradictions outlined below (note that these contradictions may simply be the result of errors in news reporting and/or errors regarding my interpretations of hard data).

The initial detection of pings by the ship Ocean Shield was said to be from when the TPL-25 (“Towed Pinger Locator”) sensor was being towed at less than 1000 feet depth (the sensor was later lowered to a much greater depth, read below). But let us look at this initial contact with the pings. The Ocean Shield was towing a U.S.-developed sensor, the TPL-25. According to a navy.mil site, the TPL-25 can be lowered to depths of as much as 20,000 feet, but can only detect a signal from a distance of ONE MILE from its source (this may be a nautical mile? = 1.15 American miles). So, if the TPL-25 was initially being towed at ~1000 feet depth, how did it detect a signal emitted from the bottom of the ocean (~14,800 feet deep at this location) far beyond its claimed detection range?

Let us carry this logic further. After the initial detection, the TPL-25 was lowered from ~1000 feet to 4600 feet. This lowering of the TPL-25 involves a very wide turn of the ship and a pass back over the initial ping detection site. Note that even at the new 4600 foot depth, the TPL-25 is still theoretically beyond its designed detection range (14,800 – 4,600 = 10,200 feet = way over 1 American mile or 1 nautical mile). The answer to this conundrum could be that very ideal conditions exist in this part of the southern Indian Ocean. Although it may be a myth, it is claimed that under very ideal conditions, pings from a black box can be detected 3 miles (American or nautical?) from their source. BUT REMEMBER, after the TPL-25 was lowered to 4600 feet, the ping signal was detected continuously for more than two hours. The TPL-25 is typically towed at a speed of 3 to 5 knots (3.5 to 5.8 miles per hour). This implies that the TPL-25 was towed a lateral distance of 7 to 11.6 miles at 4600 feet depth while continuously detecting the pings from ~14,800 feet. Based upon this information, we have to accept that the TPL-25 can detect a ping signal from a source MORE than 3 miles distant and more than three times its engineered capability. It has been stated widely in the press that the TPL-25 can detect a black box from 2 nautical miles (2.3 miles) or American miles; this disagrees with the official data sheets and is still considerably less than 3 American miles and does not discredit my observations above.

Not including the very earliest detection of pings by a Chinese ship, and after four confirmed contacts with pings (the most recent fifth one has been dismissed by authorities), the official search area is still inexplicably large (+800 square miles). With four confirmed ping contacts and assuming a maximum detection range of 1 to ~3 miles from the ping source, triangulation (or “quadulation”) of the signal source should have narrowed the source location very, very greatly. In my opinion only, we should be narrowed down to a small fraction of the present search area.

I don’t know what the overall answers are. But for now, I will accept that the TPL-25 sensor can detect black box signals from more than 3 times greater than its claimed engineered capability. However, in the slim chance that nothing is found on the ocean bottom at the reported ping locations, I will weigh in with an explanation in the future. If the authorities find the plane near-to the present search location, my greatest compliments are extended to all involved in the search.

I'm so glad you did the math ;) (I'm actually good at math, but calculations are so tedious to lazy me, lol).

I'm not surprised that the Navy stats might be well understated. These 'ping locators' are used for other things, no? By militaries, listening for very scary things, usually. IMHO, you'd want to broadcast far and wide that you can only listen down to 1 mile, when you can really listen for 10!

I'm still wondering if anyone has their military subs on it already, btw. Maybe with the Russians being frightening, it's a bad time for that :( But that technology would be the best, I'd imagine. Maybe not. Maybe the ones towed by large vessels can do the same things? Just how low can a sub dive and tow a sonar array?

In any case, I think it's all encouraging still. Singapore's sub should be there by now, I'd think, and the British one was coming. They might be narrowing this down very well (I hope)!

It has to do with visas.
If they two of them wanted to enter Europe as Iranians, they would have needed visas. Having the stolen passports gave them European identities, and therefore wouldn't need visas to enter any EU nation. They couldn't get their passports in Iran, cuz Mr. Ali was in KL waiting for them. So they flew to KL as Iranians, then "became" Europeans to travel to China and then from there they would have went to Amsterdam.

They avoided the visa applications by traveling where they wouldn't need visas and by using stolen passports to get to their specific destinations on the way.

I am just completely flabbergasted that they got through Malaysia airport with those stolen passports. :scared:

I mean, come on....look at their "names" for goodness sake! Now, I am not condoning racial profiling, but geez louise you look at their European names, and then look at them, and that is all they would need to say "sir, can you follow me and we just need to check a couple of things." Take them to the offices and double-check these passports.

Meaning, their "European names" do NOT match up with how they look. If that's racial profiling or whatever, so be it. Sometimes people need to use a little common sense. Obviously whoever was checking the passports at the airport just did "stamp" without actually thinking about anything, and just let them through.

I will also add that in my experience with friends from Middle-East and other areas, they rarely change their last names if they go to Europe or U.S. or another country. They will sometimes change their first to make it easier to pronounce for people, but not their last.

There is no excuse that the names on their passports didn't raise any red flags at the airport.

Geez louise.

^^^ I know, right? Obviously they could be European, but that passport database takes so little time to check.

This thread made me finally realize why I get scrutinized at Customs everywhere so badly, and I'm silly for not getting it sooner. My passport was stolen in the Czech Republic and I had to get a new one from the embassy. So my passport is flagged. Duh! :D

I am just completely flabbergasted that they got through Malaysia airport with those stolen passports. :scared:

Snipped for space.
Traveling on stolen passports is not uncommon in that part of the world. I'm not surprised they got through.

Malaysia's government has begun investigating civil aviation and military authorities to determine why opportunities to identify and track Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 were missed in the chaotic hours after it vanished, two officials said.

Read more: MH370 Tragedy: M'sia investigating confused initial response to missing jet - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...esponse-to-missing-jet-1.561917#ixzz2ybfrvk52

Malaysian police want to be in charge of examining the black boxes, once they are found. This is even though they admit they do not have the expertise to analyse the data.

Khalid Abu Bakar said: "Of course we want to know what transpired in the last minutes before the flight lost contact, but of course we don't have the experts to open up the black box and to analyse the content of the data, the voice data and the flight data."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/m-sia-reiterates-taking/1068368.html

:banghead:

All passengers have been cleared so they are all considered victims and we do not sleuth victims other than what has been released by MSM. We don't sleuth their families and whatever their relationships were with family members.

If there were something significant about any of the passengers it would have surfaced by now and we have heard nothing other than all passengers have had background checks from all their prospective countries and nothing has come back as abnormal.
:please:

I am sorry for my post. I wasn't thinking. I do realize that you are right that all passengers have been cleared by authorities. Again, I am sorry for my questions.

Malaysian police want to be in charge of examining the black boxes, once they are found. This is even though they admit they do not have the expertise to analyse the data.

Khalid Abu Bakar said: "Of course we want to know what transpired in the last minutes before the flight lost contact, but of course we don't have the experts to open up the black box and to analyse the content of the data, the voice data and the flight data."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/m-sia-reiterates-taking/1068368.html

:banghead:

:gasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members