Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me out here, those passengers who used stolen passports... What ever came of that? My mind continues to go back to those people... TIA

Its good wishful thinking however as we have talked before then they would have gone for an emergency landing close to shore.

There is no way they would fly 7 hours south in the middle of the ocean with no chance of help from people on shore.

The pilot was proven to have on his simulator runways that were available to him. Even if no communication the pilots are trained to fly by sight if they have to. They have emergency training for every possible situation and if no communication and even at night they have instructions and training to emergency land. I've read a lot of the emergency protocols for loss of communication at night. At night is all the more reason the plane would have tried to get near land, airport, or city lights to keep visual contact. Having visual contact with ground lights helps the pilot if no instruments are working.

Everything I have read said to get to nearest airport and obtain alternate communication by flying low to use cell phones or satellite phone if they have them. Or alternate VHF radio communication if that is only thing working. The emergency protocols I have read even talk about pilots should have hand held compasses available to them, flashlights, etc. The flashlights are used to view the instrument panels if lighs on the panels are out.

None of the emergency procedures I have read says to fly into the abyss away from land and away from help.

Remember the 1 plane that crash landed in the ocean near a popular travel beach destination. It worked really good because people on shore immediately phoned for additional help for them and boats got to them quickly and saved some people in the water.

I know we have talked about all this before and we all tend to go around and around on things because its all we got.
None of us really know for sure what happened but IMO I have ruled out mechanical failure due to the plane not trying to get to nearest airport as all emergency protocols say to do.

IMO, I am leaning towards 1 of 3 things.
1-It was shot down
2-It was hijacked by pilot or someone else and crashed either on land or water somewhere much more closer to where last communication was done with ATC
3-A combination of 1+2 with pilot trying to get his friend's court case reversed and was demanding this or he was going to fly into a building so they had to shoot it down before he approached any buildings

If it was shot down I can think of at least 2 reasons why. Either a country just made mistake thinking it was hostile and now they want to hide their mistake OR #3 above and the Malaysia government or military are trying to hide their involvement. There was enough time early on for them to pickup all debri in the sea if they knew exactly where they shot it down.

All JMO on things. The only thing I am certain of is Malaysia has sure acted very sketchy from the very beginning and I agree with the families that they feel they are not being told the truth from the start. Its like Malaysia has said to everyone...."Go Home People. Nothing more to see around here".

:loveyou: Love this post Hatfield. It was easy to read and you nailed every aspect of the lack of emergency landing if MH370 was in distress. :rocker:

But, why the sudden drop in altitude? Maybe that's why the co-pilot's phone pinged the tower? Trying to get someone, anyone? The ATC's asleep at the weekend? Pilots were disoriented? I remember JFK Jr. Bless his soul.

And, yes, Malaysia is hiding behind the curtain. In the back of my mind, I still feel something sinister is going on.

I was doing some reading and trying to dig deeper here. Since the 20 FreeScale employees worked for the Carlyle Group, and Snowden also worked for Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. that is also part of the Carlyle Group, i'd think Snowden would of released some information if this is was a planned hijack. :scared:

Please help me out here, those passengers who used stolen passports... What ever came of that? My mind continues to go back to those people... TIA

We went back and forth with this. :pillowfight2:

Some of us believe they are connected, and potential hijackers and some of think they were just escaping Iran seeking asylum illegally.

It seems like they've been cleared also after some background checks by Interpol, FBI.

JMO.

A couple of posts have disappeared because the link was not MSM and involved rumors which is against TOS.

Thanks, Lambchop

The US is not the only nation with spy satellites. All the big powers have them. So if the US can pin point a car load of terrorist on a lonely dirt road somewhere in Afghanistan I don't think the other big powers of the world would have any difficulty finding that jumbo jet had it gone north and landed.

It appears the intent was to vanish in thin air. No one to take credit for the hijacking, not one terrorist group has come forward. Only information we have regarding this flight itself comes from Malaysia. jmo

I know what you mean .. that all got dismissed very quickly and easily .. and I wonder why.

Yet it makes the most sense, considering the last known location of the plane (and excluding the satellite pings, which in my mind could be from any unidentified aircraft, perhaps even an Indonesian or other one flying anonymously at that time, one that landed safely).

Occam's razor.

I don't know if it was dismissed or not, or if it was even true...

I don't believe the plane went down in the Gulf of Thailand or South China Sea

The Gulf of Thailand and South China Sea were searched early on..during the first week the flight went missing. The US Navy had 2 ships in the area
That body of water the plane was flying over is considered shallow (less than 800ft in depth)

If the plane had crashed in the water in that location IMO the searchers would have heard the pinging from the flight records

I also believe there would have been a Fuel slick since the plane would still have had most of it fuel

And debris..

Once they found out the plane turn and headed west the search continued on the Straits of Malacca and Andaman Sea

Oil Rig location

d3361e28-1228-44f4-85ac-189e1c3ec057_400.jpg

Depth of Water in Gulf of Thailand and South China Sea

South_China_Sea_Map.gif

:twocents:

IMO She and her husband should stick with their current professions and leave this to the experts. I was all for her kindness, until, I read the stipulation.

A condition of accepting the money she hopes to raise: Recipients must waive the right to seek legal remedy.

Yes - the stipulation was what completely astounded me... So, they may be given a charitable payment of, say £1000 but only if they waive their right to any legal compensation, should there be anyone held responsible - which could be worth millions of £...

It's very, very bizarre. Why did the wifey take such a risk with her job, which she'd been in for 25 years? Financially for her, it must have been worth the gamble?

What concerns me, is why anyone would try to cash in on helping these families, and WHO would want the families to waive their right to legal remedy? (Ie who wants to save money??)

I don't know on how big planes "crash" into water, but is it possible it nose-dived straight down in one piece, then broke apart upon impact on the sea bed?

I still don't understand why no debris hasn't appeared. :sigh:

Just when you think the sideline stories couldn't get much crazier - they do...

Why use your corporate email address though?

Words practically fail me right now. This wifey has lost her job, and achieved basically nothing? And the plane is STILL missing...

When you use a company email address you are basically saying that you are acting on behalf of the company. Unless there was a plan to get an exclusive interview, but there seems to be no connection to the company. jmo

I don't know if it was dismissed or not, or if it was even true...

I don't believe the plane went down in the Gulf of Thailand or South China Sea

The Gulf of Thailand and South China Sea were searched early on..during the first week the flight went missing. The US Navy had 2 ships in the area
Once they found out the plane turn and headed west the search continued on the Straits of Malacca and Andaman Sea

That body of water the plane was flying over is considered shallow (less than 800ft in depth)

If the plane had crashed in the water in that location IMO the searchers would have heard the pinging from the flight records

I also believe there would have been a Fuel slick since the plane would still have had most of it fuel

And debris..

Oil Rig location

d3361e28-1228-44f4-85ac-189e1c3ec057_400.jpg

Dept of Water in Gulf of Thailand and South China Sea

http://7thgradegps.wikispaces.com/f...gif/223130744/381x591/South_China_Sea_Map.gif

:twocents:

True enough. And these waters are also extremely salty and buoyant. If MH370 ended up there, there would be debris.

JMO.

I don't know on how big planes "crash" into water, but is it possible it nose-dived straight down in one piece, then broke apart upon impact on the sea bed?

Nothing. Zilch. Zero. :banghead:

FOX executive fired after using company email to plan aid to kin of missing plane's passengers

http://www.usnews.com/news/entertai...utive-fired-over-fundraising-email?src=usn_tw

IMO She and her husband should stick with their current professions and leave this to the experts. I was all for her kindness, until, I read the stipulation.

A condition of accepting the money she hopes to raise: Recipients must waive the right to seek legal remedy.

The Stipulation got my back up..
She says she is trying to raise money for them BUT if the families accept the contributions they must waive their right to sue

She said it isn't right for them to sue if they get contributions...

It sure is their Right to sue!

I also don't agree with her using FOX company email to conduct her private fundraising..and whatever else she was doing using company email.

It gives the False impression that FOX as a company is involved especially since that the email is coming from a VP of a network Department.

Oh My..my 2nd RANT :blushing:

When you use a company email address you are basically saying that you are acting on behalf of the company. Unless there was a plan to get an exclusive interview, but there seems to be no connection to the company. jmo

Yes Lambchop, i totally understand that - i have a corporate email address that i'd be in huge trouble for, if i used it to make contact with someone in this way / purpose.

I guess i was thinking out loud, as i can't believe someone would be so stupid as to risk their job / pension / livelihood - it must have been a very good risk to take, but in my eyes a very foolish one.

It could have :dunno:
Maybe that's why the lack of debris
Or the currents have swept it away elsewhere/it became water logged and has now sunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee