Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i read the latest on the thread i linked above...

fire, comms out, depressurized to put out fire, re-pressurized, passengers oxygen starved/dead, pilot continues flying for 6 hours instead of seeking nearest airport/runway to land safely...

does this make sense to anyone?

Redheadedgal, very little about this case makes sense.

Since I havent followed this for a while, can anyone tell me if the searchers ever determined what they had heard that they though was the "pinger?"

fire, comms out, depressurized to put out fire, re-pressurized, passengers oxygen starved/dead, pilot continues flying for 6 hours instead of seeking nearest airport/runway to land safely...

This is why I struggle with the fire scenerio. Any type of serious problem like a fire....ALL pilots are trained to go to nearest airport. ALL pilots. So I struggle with the fire theory if plane went to Perth area. Im not convinced it did go there though.

If its in perth area,
The only thing I may consider is if the fire somehow knocked everybody either dead or unciouncious and the pilot managed to set the cruise control before he passed away. But even in that scenerio there seemed to be some turns and some manuevers before it straightened out.

Or pilot was still flying it purposely and just wanted to ditch it there. Again, im not totally convinced it went to perth area.

If there was no purposeful wrongdoing by the pilots, one thing I have been considering more seriously is if a fire happened and they managed to put it out but it knocked out all communciation devices and so they flew it to near Maldives islands where those witnesses saw a low flying plane early in the morning. The pilot may have got close to those Maldive islands and done circles until daybreak and then made a landing attempt and missed the runway and ended up in the shallow water near there. Maldives is where witnesses saw low flying plane, and that place had a few airports on the islands and not a lot of people. There is a chance it wrecked there and nobody saw it go into shallow water near one of the islands. This is my current theory if there was no foul play. If foul play, then I could see the pilot just flying to Perth to ditch it.

Nothing makes much sense about the planes disappearence. Many possibles.

Hatfield, i also just keep tossing theories around. As for your idea, why would the pilot head for the Maldives? I just think if there had been a fire or something like that, the pilot would have tried to put the plane on the ground as soon as possible at the nearest possible landing spot.

This is why I struggle with the fire scenerio. Any type of serious problem like a fire....ALL pilots are trained to go to nearest airport. ALL pilots. So I struggle with the fire theory if plane went to Perth area. Im not convinced it did go there though.

If its in perth area,
The only thing I may consider is if the fire somehow knocked everybody either dead or unciouncious and the pilot managed to set the cruise control before he passed away. But even in that scenerio there seemed to be some turns and some manuevers before it straightened out.

Or pilot was still flying it purposely and just wanted to ditch it there. Again, im not totally convinced it went to perth area.

If there was no purposeful wrongdoing by the pilots, one thing I have been considering more seriously is if a fire happened and they managed to put it out but it knocked out all communciation devices and so they flew it to near Maldives islands where those witnesses saw a low flying plane early in the morning. The pilot may have got close to those Maldive islands and done circles until daybreak and then made a landing attempt and missed the runway and ended up in the shallow water near there. Maldives is where witnesses saw low flying plane, and that place had a few airports on the islands and not a lot of people. There is a chance it wrecked there and nobody saw it go into shallow water near one of the islands. This is my current theory if there was no foul play. If foul play, then I could see the pilot just flying to Perth to ditch it.

Nothing makes much sense about the planes disappearence. Many possibles.

Interesting take, thank you.... I've always and am still entertaining thoughts it's in the Maldives. However, I think it's possible it was hijacked and landed there safely. I think I posted this before but even the AE have rented an entire island there before. While it may be a vacation spot, I think the government is not very liberal. I think they claim they are a democracy but non-Muslims cannot become citizens and they have Sharia Law. Last year, I think they actually ended up not giving a 15-year-old girl 100 lashes after she was rape. They seem to have become increasingly fundamentalist and even gave a 10 year old the death penalty, President Abdulla Yameen announced the draconian step after he come to power last 17 November to save Islam and enforce Sharia (reference)."

Anyway... I'm only pointing all this out because it's my silly conspiracy theory.

Hatfield, i also just keep tossing theories around. As for your idea, why would the pilot head for the Maldives? I just think if there had been a fire or something like that, the pilot would have tried to put the plane on the ground as soon as possible at the nearest possible landing spot.

I agree that there were much closer airports to where we learned the plane took its first major turn. So if trouble was happening at that point, it seems a closer airport would have been available.

The only reason I seriously consider Maldives is the witnesses there seemed very credible. There were multiple witnesses to the low-flying plane.
Im getting ready to respond to the post below yours and maybe that scenerio they mention in that post could have happened. A Foul play scenerio.

Interesting take, thank you.... I've always and am still entertaining thoughts it's in the Maldives. However, I think it's possible it was hijacked and landed there safely. I think I posted this before but even the AE have rented an entire island there before. While it may be a vacation spot, I think the government is not very liberal. I think they claim they are a democracy but non-Muslims cannot become citizens and they have Sharia Law. Last year, I think they actually ended up not giving a 15-year-old girl 100 lashes after she was rape. They seem to have become increasingly fundamentalist and even gave a 10 year old the death penalty, President Abdulla Yameen announced the draconian step after he come to power last 17 November to save Islam and enforce Sharia (reference)."

Anyway... I'm only pointing all this out because it's my silly conspiracy theory.

Re Bolded part.
I agree that is a possibility too and it would explain a lot if there was foul play involved.

Quite a few threads ago, I posted this link below that shows the Maldives airports. They sure look secluded to me and they had many more airports than I thought. Some pics are showing the same airport but still quite a few different ones are shown and that really surprised me how many they have. Sure looks like a nice quiet place to land on some of them with hardly any people.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mal...mJcyVqAbN-oGAAQ&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=685

I agree with you that it could have been purposely flown there for foul play reasons. If bad guys just wanted the plane and killed all the passengers upon landing, then I suppose its not surprising we havent had any admissions from a terrorist group or any demands for ransom.

Its definitely a theory to keep open.

Is it still the story that after the initial turn, the plane ascended to 45,000 feet or so? If that happened, I can only assume that the purpose of that was to ventilate the plane and suffocate the passengers. That would explain why no attempts to call were made or detected when the plane flew back over Malaysia. The pilot or whoever was in control, would then be able to proceed with whatever their plans were without any interference from passengers or flight attendants, etc.

Re Bolded part.
I agree that is a possibility too and it would explain a lot if there was foul play involved.

Quite a few threads ago, I posted this link below that shows the Maldives airports. They sure look secluded to me and they had many more airports than I thought. Some pics are showing the same airport but still quite a few different ones are shown and that really surprised me how many they have. Sure looks like a nice quiet place to land on some of them with hardly any people.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mal...mJcyVqAbN-oGAAQ&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=685

I agree with you that it could have been purposely flown there for foul play reasons. If bad guys just wanted the plane and killed all the passengers upon landing, then I suppose its not surprising we havent had any admissions from a terrorist group or any demands for ransom.

Its definitely a theory to keep open.

I looked at airports too, much earlier. Plenty of places to land and it's halfway to Yemen (Socotra - Island of Yemen) or Somalia.

List of Maldives Airports (wiki)

Attachments

• Untitled 3.pdf
    92.9 KB · Views: 9

This theory has always been top on my list.
With the exception of the pilot being the one flying the plane.
I think the plane was flying solely on autopilot after the passengers (and later the pilots) were incapacitated. OR the plane was hijacked.

I still think the Maldives area should be searched more thoroughly. I have a feeling the plane is near there.

... and so they flew it to near Maldives islands where those witnesses saw a low flying plane early in the morning. The pilot may have got close to those Maldive islands and done circles until daybreak and then made a landing attempt and missed the runway and ended up in the shallow water near there. Maldives is where witnesses saw low flying plane, and that place had a few airports on the islands and not a lot of people. There is a chance it wrecked there and nobody saw it go into shallow water near one of the islands.

How does the Maldives theory explain away the fact that the Inmarsat raw data
does NOT show that MH370 was airborne in the Maldives area ???

Does the Maldives theory imply that the British company Inmarsat faked their raw data ?
If so, what is the reason for doing so ?
Was the info faked AFTER the plane went missing ?
Or was the info faked BEFORE the plane went missing ?
... meaning the plane's disappearance was preplanned ???
And if so, then by who & why was a plane load of innocent people murdered ?

ETA:
Radar data acknowledges that the plane was last around Thailand headed toward the Andaman Islands.
Using a very rough distance estimate, the Maldives are about 2000 miles west of Thailand.
After a span of about 5 hours, Inmarsat data places the plane about 2000 miles
North OR South of Thailand (with south being the most likely direction).
The plane checked in EVERY hour for a handshake where it IDENTIFIED itself repeatedly as flight MH370.

How does the Maldives theory explain away the fact that the Inmarsat raw data
does NOT show that MH370 was airborne in the Maldives area ???

Does the Maldives theory imply that the British company Inmarsat faked their raw data ?
If so, what is the reason for doing so ?
Was the info faked AFTER the plane went missing ?
Or was the info faked BEFORE the plane went missing ?
... meaning the plane's disappearance was preplanned ???
And if so, then by who & why was a plane load of innocent people murdered ?

ETA:
Radar data acknowledges that the plane was last around Thailand headed toward the Andaman Islands.
Using a very rough distance estimate, the Maldives are about 2000 miles west of Thailand.
After a span of about 5 hours, Inmarsat data places the plane about 2000 miles
North OR South of Thailand (with south being the most likely direction).
The plane checked in EVERY hour for a handshake where it IDENTIFIED itself repeatedly as flight MH370.

To go with the Maldives theory, one has to assume that the Immarstat analysis is just incorrect. Not faked, just wrong.

They could very well be right but at least for me, I am not convinced the Immarstat analysis is even correct.

If we think way back to when the plane first disappeared and how this all went down, it has been a total fiasco from the start. They started way up searching close to where the communications were last heard and they searched there for a few days. Then certain countries took it upon themselves to ignore where Malaysia had them looking and they started looking in the other sea, ignoring where Malaysia had them looking.

Then after a long time passed, Immarstat comes out of the woodwork with their announcement that they pretty much know where the plane went down and every resource was sent down to Perth area.

Then pings are claimed to be heard from the pinger locators and a big deal was made about that. Now they say those pings were probably not even the plane's black box. Well, WTH was it then? Why no explanation of what those noises were if they are so convinced the pings were not the plane.

Then they abruptly stop searching to RE-ANALYZE the Immarstat data which tells me that they themselves are not convinced their analysis was as accurate as they thought it was.

And while all that was going on, they pretty much totally ignored many of the other "tips + leads" like the MULTIPLE eye witnesses in Maldives that saw a VERY LOW flying plane the morning the flight disappeared. And the oil platform eye witness that saw a ball of fire. There has never been given a good explanation of why they totally discounted these sightings.

So, in a nutshell this whole fiasco has made me very synical and suspect of ANYTHING + EVERYTHING that they say anymore. Immarstat may end up finding the plane, but I sure aint betting any money on it. :floorlaugh:

If we think way back to when the plane first disappeared and how this all went down,
it has been a total fiasco from the start.

You can not blame the British Inmarsat company for the early inept decisions made by the Malaysians.
Neither does a British company have any power over where any of the other countries decide to look for the plane.

Then after a long time passed, Immarstat comes out of the woodwork with their announcement that they pretty much know where the plane went down

If you do an internet search you will come across 2 time spans for how long it took
Inmarsat to tell the Malaysian investigators in charge about their data
... either 8 days or 10 days.

I remind you that MH370 went missing not long after midnight on a Friday ...
so very early on Saturday morning March 8.
And the world did not hear about the disappearance until around 7:30am on Saturday.
Since Malaysia was 8 hours ahead of Britain, at that time, it was still Friday
in Britain & all the Inmarsat staff would have gone home for the weekend.
The Inmarsat staff would not have looked for the raw data until Monday morning.

If you watched the recent video link I posted, the Inmarsat staff outlined how it
took them days to work on the problem. The video showed us some examples of the
VERY long mathematical calculations (which were shown on a blackboard).

In the video, the Inmarsat staff member specifically says he was working late on
Friday March 15 when he FINALLY arrived at a solution to the mathematical problem
where all the numbers in the calculations matched the numbers in the raw data.

You have to remember that Malaysian authorities did NOT ask Inmarsat for help.
The Inmarsat staff had to perform their normal work load & they took it upon
themselves to see if they could help with the missing plane problem.

So personally I do not consider the 5 days from Monday to Friday, to be an extreme
length of time to assess the problem, figure out a possible solution using the
Doppler Effect & then work on the necessary highly complex mathematical calculations.

Knowing that they were going to be presenting an unusual theory to another country
that had not asked for help, Inmarsat probably rechecked their info over the weekend
And then on the next business day Monday, they presented the info to the Malaysia
investigators ... & that was 10 days after the plane went missing.

After that, it is the Malaysian authorites are THE ones who continued with
their "fiasco" handling of the whole affair ... because it is the Malaysians
who sat on the raw data submitted to them by Inmarsat ... it took Malaysia some
time before they fully comprehended the scientific meaning of the raw data.

If you want to correctly analyze the evidence & arrive at a solution to the problem,
you can not blame all the parties involved for the mistakes of one party.
You have to differentiate between where the mistakes are being made
... ignore the faults, BUT pay attention to the valid steps taken.
As a British business, all Inmarsat could do was submit their findings to the Malaysian
investigative team ... Inmarsat had no power over Malaysia to make them pay attention.
So you can't blame Inmarsat for the mistakes Malaysia made in handling this affair.

Then pings are claimed to be heard from the pinger locators and a big deal was made about that.

Inmarsat & it's data have nothing to do with the black box pings
... so again you can't blame Inmarsat for that.

Now they say those pings were probably not even the plane's black box. Well, WTH was it then?
Why no explanation of what those noises were if they are so convinced the pings were not the plane.

Politics & lack of proof ???

If you remember the Chinese ship was the FIRST one to hear a ping
& then Ocean Shield after that. Well one theory says that
a Chinese submarine fired a missle which brought down MH370.
If so, then the Chinese would have a reason to sabotage the search efforts
... perhaps by dropping false pingers into the Indian Ocean ???

To go with the Maldives theory, one has to assume that the Immarstat analysis is just incorrect. Not faked, just wrong.

Inmarsat could be wrong about whether the plane took the Northern or Southern arc
... but it can not be wrong about a plane identifying itself as MH370 performing
a series of hourly handshakes at a certain distance from the satellite ...
that is pretty straight forward. If the plane went to the Maldives, then the hourly
handshakes would have occurred underneath the satellite instead of far away from it.
The satellite would have been performing handshakes with MANY planes in that area.

Inmarsat could be wrong about whether the plane took the Northern or Southern arc
... but it can not be wrong about a plane identifying itself as MH370 performing
a series of hourly handshakes at a certain distance from the satellite ...
that is pretty straight forward. If the plane went to the Maldives, then the hourly
handshakes would have occurred underneath the satellite instead of far away from it.
The satellite would have been performing handshakes with MANY planes in that area.

I agree with what your are saying 2rose

I have been watching some videos about the Inmarsat data
Based on the location of the satellite and the hourly handshakes and distance from the satellite..the plane did not travel WEST (which would mean it would have gotten closer to the satellite and flew over it)
The early conclusion was that it flew either NORTH or SOUTH
With further analysis they concluded that the plane flew SOUTH into the Indian Ocean.

INMARSAT Official MH370
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7dBO8uEq7o#t=11"]INMARSAT Official MH370 Flew Over Andaman Islands Then Went South - YouTube[/ame]

How did satellite technology analyze missing plane
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZHQVHW3UJc"]How did satellite technology analyze missing plane? - YouTube[/ame]

Inside Inmarsat control room that tracked MH370
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_tsNXKOKAk"]Inside Inmarsat control room that tracked MH370 - BBC News - YouTube[/ame]

A lot of people are uncomfortable relying on mathematical calculations, statistics and probability to pinpoint the final crash zone of MH370 … but that is exactly what found Air France AF447.

They ‘knew’ where AF447 crashed, and even had floating bodies for proof, but they could not find it for 2 years. Then the statisticians reviewed the data applying the Bayesian inference, and within a week of them doing so – and using their data - the wreckage was found.

I think they are trying to attack the MH370 mystery in a similar manner … with reviews and re-reviews of the best data that they have. They just do not have the same ‘proof’ to work with as they did with the AF447 crash.

http://www.technologyreview.com/vie...447-two-years-after-it-crashed-into-atlantic/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel