Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

What does that look like..

That picture above looks photoshopped to me.

The women claimed that they were invited into the cockpit to fly with the pilot and co-pilot, but I don't know if that has been verified.

It wouldn't be strange at all to take pics with the pilots before the flight though.
I am not expert, but it sure looks like clouds and possibly an ocean outside the window of the cockpit as the pics were being taken by the women. ;) The woman also said the crew seemed comfortable with the situation indicating it happened before perhaps.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/11/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-cockpit-companions/

I officially give up on tomnod sea satellite. Not that I thought all the military needed my help, or anyone, just that I cannot see that stuff so clearly until someone points it out.

I'll wait for the next land search to join in again.

OMG, people can really SEE clearly. I think my age demands glasses now.
The right monitor can make all the difference. ;) Maybe it isn't your age at all!

Think. young.

This was just posted on Tomnods twitter-

https://twitter.com/ThisDigitalLtd/status/444985659594256385/photo/1

2mrftdw.jpg

:seeya: Where is these coordinates located? TIA.

It could just be that we haven't been looking in the right place to search properly. There is just so much to search!

I think the important question is WHY the pilots would feel the need to turn the transponders off if they planned for the plane to crash. Why wait until so many hours later? Could it be that the pilot(s) didn't want to actively cause all the deaths and instead justified their actions by turning off the transponders so they couldn't be found, giving them enough time to keep going until they ran out of fuel? (And therefore passively causing the deaths).
-If that was their mentality, wouldn't we expect a note to explain their motives or an apology to their family?

Were the pilots religious? And if so, were they devout?

It's been said in MSM that the co-pilot was religious tho I don't know what religion. I've read on other boards that the pilot was atheist but I don't know if that's true. So it's JMO
The pilot was said to be active politically. I did read both their FB but they've disappeared now-- the co- pilot's disappeared fast and the pilot's was there this morning but gone later. We can't post that here anyway, so this is all MOO

Jmo, moo and IMO. :)

No kidding.

Yeah, a lot of people seem to think that aircraft should be foolproof in the way they expect nothing else to be. I do not like to fly because I have a fear of falling and fire, but I worry more about mechanical failure than terrorism and much more about flying in other countries with fewer regulations. The fact is, there are very few incidents over the open ocean, so it's not worth the expense and political debate to monitor it or ensure that planes are tracked 24/7. Those resources would be better spent on a lot of things that have far greater risks that people never think about. So many countries need to bring buildings up to reasonable fire codes - that should be a bigger fear for travelers.

I am not expert, but it sure looks like clouds and possibly an ocean outside the window of the cockpit as the pics were being taken by the women. ;) The woman also said the crew seemed comfortable with the situation indicating it happened before perhaps.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/11/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-cockpit-companions/

Haha I'm no expert either but I'm almost positive that clouds are in the sky! Busted!

Yeah, I edited my post to add that the pilots had been reprimanded.

That also was mentioned on CNN earlier. It was mainly in reference to the secret codes airlines use to indicate such a situation, such as the "alright, good night" verbage. All speculation at this point as no one discussing it knows what Malaysian Airlines' "code" is.

An interesting point being addressed now (by a woman on CNN) that there would have to be an announcement by the cockpit to the passengers to justify the sharp turn the plane made before they become suspicious, knowing they are no longer headed to Beijing. I am curious though if the turn wasn't intentional but rather the result of a struggle in the cockpit as shortly afterward the plane is in an erratic flight pattern.

MOO
So was the "alright, good night" in English?

OKAY.. I thought this was a boat, But then it looks broken in the middle????

It could just be that we haven't been looking in the right place to search properly. There is just so much to search!

I think the important question is WHY the pilots would feel the need to turn the transponders off if they planned for the plane to crash. Why wait until so many hours later? Could it be that the pilot(s) didn't want to actively cause all the deaths and instead justified their actions by turning off the transponders so they couldn't be found, giving them enough time to keep going until they ran out of fuel? (And therefore passively causing the deaths).
-If that was their mentality, wouldn't we expect a note to explain their motives or an apology to their family?

Were the pilots religious? And if so, were they devout?

It has been mentioned by other WS'ers that the pilot seemed genuine even though had personal issues like everyone else does.

This is why i'm leaning towards the crew, as they can easily get into the cockpit without breaking protocol.

If a crew member has flown that route over and over again and learnt how to fly a 777, who knows?

I do not know if the pilots were religious, but I did read somewhere the co-pilot attended services regularly. I will try to locate that information and post the link.

If that is indeed a satellite image of the plane, then the U.S. military has already seen it before it was publicly posted on the net, that's for sure.

And CNN has just announced it will broadcast live all evening? Wonder if they are expecting an announcement?

This is the Tomnod page with the image-

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/128148

When you do the "api" substitution these are the coordinates it gives-

{"id":128148,"overlay_id":1255,"lat":5.652367,"lon":98.843894,"status":1,"msg":"Retrieved map ID = 128148"}

ETA- When I look at the actual tile, it seems more like wave activity, not so much a plane underwater. But they can check it out, that is what people are tagging things for!

There is no "reserve" tank per se. The tanks are filled with the amount of fuel that is needed for the flight and are generally not completely filled up. Carrying fuel increases the use of fuel as it's heavy.

The flight management system can calculate fuel remaining based on what you started with, plus the engine power levels and time since then.

There are sometimes actual gauges but the only legal requirement for the kind of planes I fly is that they have to be able to show empty. Your fuel gauge is your watch.

Thank you . That makes perfect sense. Appreciate it!

That also was mentioned on CNN earlier. It was mainly in reference to the secret codes airlines use to indicate such a situation, such as the "alright, good night" verbage. All speculation at this point as no one discussing it knows what Malaysian Airlines' "code" is.

An interesting point being addressed now (by a woman on CNN) that there would have to be an announcement by the cockpit to the passengers to justify the sharp turn the plane made before they become suspicious, knowing they are no longer headed to Beijing. I am curious though if the turn wasn't intentional but rather the result of a struggle in the cockpit as shortly afterward the plane is in an erratic flight pattern.

MOO

BBM~ good point.

Also, did not Vietnam ask another pilot from another flight to contact MH370, when it did not contact Vietnam control?

Did he? What was the result? Was this the "mumbling" sound he got? And if so, why was this not addressed ASAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech