Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped:
So I'm thinking that it's possible she might be at a level of a 10-12 year old.
Her pictures are just not "normal". Meaning, an eye roll, or sticking tongue out or posing. They are just. No posing or smiling.
I do apologize if I'm being unkind. It's just my opinion.

I see what you are saying. I also noticed that in that photo with her mother (where she appears to be sitting on her mom’s lap), she has her fists clenched. This photo seems to be have been taken at the resort, I’m guessing. If so, why the clenched fists? Was she uncomfortable and anxious being there due to the unfamiliarity of the place?
The Dusun

Had they been there at the resort long enough, for her to get to know anyone? Like some 'friendly' staff worker, or another guest?

ETA;; OK, just saw upthread, the reply saying she just arrived the previous day.

So she hadn't had time to be groomed by anyone. Which is a good thing.

Maybe she loves nature and loves to walk?

Last edited:
It would be good to know if she were sharing a room with a sibling, and their age. I find it odd that they would speculate to a police officer that she went out the window.

Additionally, one presumes it's rather warm over there so the window being open could be irrelevant. If there are no locks on the doors she could of just as easily gone out, either of her own accord or abducted that way, and shut the door behind.

I would expect that it would be quite difficult to abduct a teenager from a room with others sleeping in unless she was in some way compliant, but family have suggested she would not go off with someone unknown. Even if she did sleep alone, those cottages don't look very big and I expect it's very quiet at night. Such an awful situation I really feel for them and praying it ends in good news!!

The two Houses that would have capacity for 2 adults and 3 children are either Sora or Emas.
Both of these houses only have 2 bedrooms, so NQ had to have been sharing with her siblings.

The two Houses that would have capacity for 2 adults and 3 children are either Sora or Emas.
Both of these houses only have 2 bedrooms, so NQ had to have been sharing with her siblings.

Wild deer is marked on the map of the park close to one of those houses...could Nora have looked out and seen a deer and tried to follow it?

It looks like the family stayed at Sora House. That's going by the white-board in this link Hairol Batista on Twitter
Welcome to Ws Jmckelly!
JourneyMalaysia » The Dusun - Berembun Forest Reserve, Negri Sembilan
Sora House ~ is a modern villa full of light, which looks as if it is about to fly off into the jungle. It is designed by our son and his wife, who are in love with all things Japanese. Sora means “sky” in Japanese, with implications of lightness and flying. Once inside, the white decor and expanse of glass invite in the striking jungle scenery. Sora is 20 meters from the pool, but screened by a garden of bamboo and water plants. Maximum 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 kids, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 loft with 1 double and 1 single bed, 2 toilets, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 2 decks, 1 plunge pool, 1 DVD player with TV set, 1 bbq pit

House Measurements (included bathroom, excludes deck):

985 square feet / 300 square meters

* This house is not dog-friendly.

In regards to the sleeping arrangement's, if they only arrived at the resort the day before, could it be they let Nora settle downstairs, as per her preference given that her parents would have been sensitive to helping her feel settled in a strange environment.
However, I can't help but feel the resort's "Openness" might be fuelling abduction fears, but in saying that I think she would have been found by now if she had wandered... It's all very odd & worrying

It would be good to know if she were sharing a room with a sibling, and their age. I find it odd that they would speculate to a police officer that she went out the window.

Additionally, one presumes it's rather warm over there so the window being open could be irrelevant. If there are no locks on the doors she could of just as easily gone out, either of her own accord or abducted that way, and shut the door behind.

I would expect that it would be quite difficult to abduct a teenager from a room with others sleeping in unless she was in some way compliant, but family have suggested she would not go off with someone unknown. Even if she did sleep alone, those cottages don't look very big and I expect it's very quiet at night. Such an awful situation I really feel for them and praying it ends in good news!!

BBM. Really good point.

Do we know when she was last seen? I presume at bedtime, by her siblings (assuming they slept all in one room), or her parents. They discovered her missing at 8 am so they might have gone to sleep around midnight? I assume because Nora needs more assistance and guidance they would go to her room first thing in the morning, I might be wrong.

Sunrise is just after 7 am, it would start to dawn around 6.30. Did she wake up early and seeing the beautiful gardens and sunrise outside decided to go out and explore? Did she dress or did she disappear in her night clothes? I'm surprised there's no description of what she was wearing, or did I miss that?

Sora House

Sora-Exterior.jpg

Sora House

Do we know when she was last seen? I presume at bedtime, by her siblings (assuming they slept all in one room), or her parents. They discovered her missing at 8 am so they might have gone to sleep around midnight? I assume because Nora needs more assistance and guidance they would go to her room first thing in the morning, I might be wrong.

Sunrise is just after 7 am, it would start to dawn around 6.30. Did she wake up early and seeing the beautiful gardens outside decided to go out and explore? Did she dress or did she disappear in her night clothes? I'm surprised there's no description of what she was wearing, or did I miss that?

i have not seen one description of her clothing today, and i've tried keeping up on several media platforms since this morning eu time.

also: what time does staff come in in the mornings? they were likely on the grounds preparing breakfast at an early time. or maybe it's just one person that makes breakfast. i know it's family owned, and i believe the staff live on the grounds, as well. but it could certainly give a better timeline if we knew that. surely someone would have seen her if it was early morning daylight and she was climbing out a window. or? (someone, meaning other visitors staying at this place ... workers...).

(just thinking out loud, really.) . poor girl. i'm really worried she walked off. would love to know more about her personality.

i found it odd that in all the media the family said no one should approach them. never heard that before.

Sunrise is just after 7 am, it would start to dawn around 6.30. Did she wake up early and seeing the beautiful gardens and sunrise outside decided to go out and explore? Did she dress or did she disappear in her night clothes? I'm surprised there's no description of what she was wearing, or did I miss that?

Good point about what she was wearing and also when sunrise was

Long haul flight
Travel to resort
Strange room

All out of her comfort zone.....maybe she was upset,hysterical....would she need medication? Or restraining in anyway?

Or did she take it all in her stride and was friendly and easy going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper