Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pleasant stories, checking them out to see if and how someone could snatch a teen/pre-teen from a bedroom. Lots of very little kid abducted from bedroom ordeals, but avoiding those ones.
fwiw..
11-Year-Old Utah Girl Kidnapped From Bedroom, Raped
"Salazar said the man was not armed when he broke into the home in suburban Midvale and went into the bedroom the girl shares with her 10-year-old brother. He asked the boy where his father slept, then kidnapped the girl, Salazar said.

The boy didn't feel threatened, Salazar said".

Kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart - Wikipedia
"Smart was abducted from her home at knifepoint by Mitchell, while her younger sister, Mary Katherine, pretended to be asleep."

A 12-Year-Old Girl Was Kidnapped During A Sleepover Party And Murdered
"Polly Klaas had two of her friends over to her mother's house for a slumber party on October 1, 1993. They were in Klaas's bedroom when Richard Allen Davis came in. He had crept past the girl's sleeping mother and sister. Davis tied up Klaas's friends, placed pillowcases over their heads, and kidnapped the sobbing Klaas, who was shoeless and clad only in her pajamas."

I am just trying to get inside Nora's head that night. Apparently her Mum had flown in on a separate flight via Singapore after a trip to Sydney and met up with the family at Kuala Lumpur airport. The mum's voice was used on the recording as it was said she was closest to No
So mum didn’t fly with Nora/family. I think I read in a previous post that Nora likes cuddles and a bedtime story with mom. Nora was probably looking forward to her night time ritual with her mother.

Goodness- London to Sydney to Singapore to Malaysia.

I've been following since day 1. TBH I don't know what to think at this point.

I am in the camp that thinks abduction. I hate to say that, but there's where I am. None of this makes sense to me.

It's also concerning to me that her special needs are more than I originally thought.

Gotta find this child.

MOO

Quite honestly, I don't know what she would have done but she's not there.
IF she went through the window alone, I believe the drop would have stunned and terrified her. And chances are it was dark ad she couldn't see. I can't imagine she would have stood up, dusted herself off and walked where she needed to go. Maybe she got hurt. I don't know. But I can see her trying to find a safe place and staying there. I think that is why they are rechecking the area close to the house. All of the above is jmo.

I feel otherwise. 12-18” “drop” is like stepping over a small ledge. She also could have done this at 7AM - sunrise. JMO

Snipped:
Do we know where the big hole in the fence is?

I think it may not be a hole in the fence, but more like the fence doesn’t fully enclose the area.

There’s a photo at the link of this fence (my eyes aren’t that great—I had to enlarge the pic to see the green chain link fencing on the right half of the photo) and the caption reads:

“A fence 50 yards from the front door of the family's apartment that leads to a road out of the resort. Guests can easily walk around it, widening the area in which Nora could be “

(Sorry, I don’t know how to include only the photo like other posters do, so here’s the link where you can find it)
Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online

Window shown in msm is definitely the long one in the kitchen....at floor level inside but a drop of about 18 inches / 45 cm on the outside.
Parents room downstairs has sliding door to cut it off from kitchen/living area. We dont know whether closed or not.
Gated compound but with holes in fence.
Some msm comment re main gate not being locked on Saturday night.
Staff all go home at 7pm
Owner and family live on site.

What we don't know
What did family do during the day on Saturday and what time did they all go to bed
What time did family get up on Sunday morning ? ( apart from SQ )
Also are the police searching all the other houses on the site? Including the owners house.

There has been no mention at all (I think) about the others tourists staying on the site. Were all others houses being occupied?

The pictures I saw of the divers- they had on basically snorkel masks, not diving equipment like we are used to seeing. And as someone said, they weren't in there long.

One cannot accurately judge the IQ of a person with communication/language disorders- as IQ tests are language based. I am pretty certain she is more capable than it seems. Her Dx is within the cerebral palsy class. She has had many many years of OT/PT/ special intensive intervention as well.

Is it possible someone came in the downstairs window but exited with Nora from the upstairs window?

Sounds silly just not sure of the house layout upstairs.

It's strange the report saying the sister saw her go out the window (correct me if I'm wrong) maybe she was half sleeping and did see that but isn't sure?
I think the police must have homed in on this and really questioned the children , hence the parents restricting this questioning (obviously feeling the children have said all they know) as it is exhausting for children and distressing.

Am going to be the person who asks the dumb question - but

I don't understand the comment re not knowing whether the bedroom window had been opened internally or externally ?
Surely bedroom windows open from inside ? If the window had somehow been opened from outside, would this not be obvious - as in the window had to be forced open ?

I've stayed places (not in the US) where the windows could be opened from outside. Some were double hung (with no latch) and others simply swung both ways on hinges designed for that (I guess at one time they were supposed to latch from the inside, but the latch was gone). Really common in warm, tropical areas. Wood rots a little, latch falls off. I've also stayed places where the door didn't lock.

Also, some window types (those aluminum frame ones) are easily opened from either side if the latch isn't working.

I consider myself lucky.

The fact that reviews of the property mention this security issue is a big red flag to me. I don't mean that the property is involved (necessarily) but that tons of people who have worked there and live in the area know that it's not secure. And that's how opportunistic crimes take place.

So if she wasn't kidnapped, what is left on the table?

Voluntarily missing? Where would a 15 yr old girl go on a nature preserve? That doesn't make any sense, unless maybe she was lured somewhere by someone.

Does she have a history of wandering, or taking off alone?

Presumably yes, she just wandered off alone and perhaps had a misadventure in the jungle. Maybe the jungle looked inviting and dreamy to her. Who knows?

Even people without a history of wandering off can be very excited on vacation and go for late night strolls.

Also wondering as the parents statement said Nora was excited about the holiday, if they had shown her photos of where they would be staying before they arrived, so she could familiarize herself, and if she had seen something she recognised out the window like the playground and gone outside,

or even if she saw her own reflection and maybe she thought it was someone outside and she opened it to let them in but as no one was there she exited and got lost?

It's strange the report saying the sister saw her go out the window (correct me if I'm wrong) maybe she was half sleeping and did see that but isn't sure?
I think the police must have homed in on this and really questioned the children , hence the parents restricting this questioning (obviously feeling the children have said all they know) as it is exhausting for children and distressing.
I’ve only read that the sibling said she went out the window (not that she saw her go out window), and this has been hazy because we don’t know if sibling is guessing, assuming, or actually witnessed her leaving through the window. If sibling saw her, then sibling would had to have gone down stairs to witness it.

Attached are the room Nora was staying in with her siblings (2 beds), then you go down a spiral staircase and you are in kitchen where open window was found (I circled window in yellow).

Photos credit: Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• 3CA79A3F-703E-49EC-BF63-954030A5F027.png
    3CA79A3F-703E-49EC-BF63-954030A5F027.png
    462.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 59155DE8-7ED5-4823-A1F8-01EEDA4301D8.jpeg
    59155DE8-7ED5-4823-A1F8-01EEDA4301D8.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online