Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The front of the house is completely open?? Why the quibble over an open window if someone could just walk right in. Can someone post the evidence for this please?

Jees l read security was lax, had no idea that meant any tom dick if harry could just stroll in. I'm gobsmacked at that.

Why do people just assume they are safe in foreign countries? You are LESS safe when you are in unfamiliar surroundings, regardless of where it is.

I agree.

Wondering how far religious venues are from the resort, maybe it would not hurt to look for Nora in areas nearby them?
Churchgoing family of missing Nora Quoirin offer £10,000 reward - Premier Christian Radio
rbbm.
"Nora's family are regulars at St Bede's Church in Clapham Park.
A vigil was held for her there last week."

"You have given up your time especially at a special festival time," said Ms Quoirin, referring to Hari Raya Haji, the Islamic "festival of sacrifice" celebrations."

"Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lucie Blackman Trust intelligence on ops@lbtrust.org or +44 800 098 8485."

SCENARIO 1 Nora wakes and wanders outside, not usual for her but possible, however given the fact she was barefoot in jammies and has mobility and developmental issues, I find it hard to believe if this happened she got very far, barefoot on rough terrain? mobility issues in a resort where ground is hilly? If this is the case, she is close by, hidden by jungle vegetation or is at furthest in the river.
SCENARIO 2 Nora is abducted, either from inside (opportunist, robbery gone wrong) or outside(while wandering) why can the dogs only track her to 100mtres? how many people work IN and FOR the resort? who use vehicles? Laundry (Truck?) cleaners, cooks, pool villa maintenance. It takes a lot of people to run a successful holiday resort, no matter how small or 'back to nature' it is, and a lot of these people would be in and arriving to the resort in the early hours to prepare for the day.
I am beyond distraught for the parents, and family, having special needs children (2) myself. We can only hope this is not another Maddie scenario where there are no answers, only questions.
I pray.

SCENARIO 3 a combination of above but the 'truck' ran her over unexpectedly, panicked and hid the evidence.

SCENARIO 4 somehow she was the woman spotted in the water

For this case to progress they really need to hone down every bit of information about the white woman swimming in the river the next day and the sound of a truck at 3am the first night.

Also someone mentioned earlier about perhaps a staff members teenage son, for instance, who might know the layout. I would add to that, IMO that they would also know that the first night everyone sleeps like zombies as so tired from long distance travel, but other nights they wake a lot due to Jungle sounds.

I don't think so. Her mom stated that she would have been unable to open the window. So whatever way it had to be opened, whether there was a crank handle or latch, apparently she was not capable of opening it herself.
I doubt she would have been able to prop it open, either, or have even thought to do that. Imo

But did her mother actually say she wouldn't be able to open the window? I only remember her saying about buttons.

In my opinion this Shaman knows who that " genie" is and where to find him. And is signaling to the "genie" to return Nora after some sort of offering $$ .
But I could be wrong and he indeed believe in a genie.

That was the first thing I thought of too, when he said she would be brought back tonight.

She had no shoes. She has physical limitations. Her scent stops at 100 meters. IMO, she did not walk away. If she did she didn't get far. I think she is at the resort hidden by water. Or she was driven away.

I don't think so. Her mom stated that she would have been unable to open the window. So whatever way it had to be opened, whether there was a crank handle or latch, apparently she was not capable of opening it herself.
I doubt she would have been able to prop it open, either, or have even thought to do that. Imo

Did her mother actually say she couldn't open the window? I only remember quotes about buttons.

In my opinion this Shaman knows who that " genie" is and where to find him. And is signaling to the "genie" to return Nora after some sort of offering $$ .
But I could be wrong and he indeed believe in a genie.

That was the first thing I thought of too, when he said she would be brought back tonight, by the 'Genie'

She had no shoes. She has physical limitations. Her scent stops at 100 meters. IMO, she did not walk away. If she did she didn't get far. I think she is at the resort hidden by water. Or she was driven away.

That was the first thing I thought of too, when he said she would be brought back tonight, by the 'Genie'

Yeah it certainly sounds fishy to us but if it’s what they believe in........lets hope he’s right then eh? o_O
I think at this stage Nora’s poor parents wouldn’t care if a band of Wombles in leotards brought her back so long as they got her back alive

I think she exited the house herself, got lost, and she was who the witness saw in the water. They witness said they only saw briefly. So the person may not have been actually swimming. I think the river has then carried her downstream or she was caught in rocks.

I hope I am wrong and a miracle happens and she is returned alive.

I have also followed far too many cases here on WS and in general where people, living or dead, are missed by search teams, SAR dogs, cadaver dogs, over and over, sometimes walking right by remains. Absence of evidence or her not being found is not evidence of absence - or abduction.

Regardless, I pray that she is found, or at least more clues leading one way or another.

Yes, I keep thinking back to that lady (forgotten her name) from USA who visited Scotland on holiday and went missing. People searched and searched and she was never found. Then her best friend visited from the States and spent her holiday walking and walking and finally she found the remains, within short sight of an area that had been extensively searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces