Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the whole "Nora went in the jungle and got lost". Yes, teens do crazy things you don't expect them to do, even teens with special needs, but not going into a dark jungle alone in the middle of the night - nope.

I don't believe Nora was abducted either. Someone would have noticed something, no? Maybe if the family had been longer at the resort and someone spotted Nora, but on day one when they basically just arrived, doubt it.

A poster in previous thread said they believed Nora might have ended up in the pool and drowned, and "someone" got rid of the body to avoid bad publicity. It sounds like a rather silly thing to me too, but it sounds possible.
The article posted on ad.nl -about the 22 year old dutch girl who was at the resort at the same time- says;
"Maar, zegt C. ook, op de avond van de verdwijning hoorden zij en haar reisgenoot ook verdachte geluiden. ,,We hoorden geritsel bij het zwembad waar hun huisje boven stond. Maar ja, we zijn in de jungle en konden geen hand voor ogen zien. Bovendien maakt alles hier een nogal eng geluid, dus het kan van alles zijn geweest.’’
My translation; But, says C, the night of the disappearance my travel companion and me heard suspicions noises. We heard rustling by the pool where their house was situated above. But yes, we are in the jungle and couldn't see anything. Beside everything makes a rather scary noise here, so it could have been anything.

I sadly doubt Nora is still alive.

I don't believe the whole "Nora went in the jungle and got lost". Yes, teens do crazy things you don't expect them to do, even teens with special needs, but not going into a dark jungle alone in the middle of the night - nope.

I don't believe Nora was abducted either. Someone would have noticed something, no? Maybe if the family had been longer at the resort and someone spotted Nora, but on day one when they basically just arrived, doubt it.

A poster in previous thread said they believed Nora might have ended up in the pool and drowned, and "someone" got rid of the body to avoid bad publicity. It sounds like a rather silly thing to me too, but it sounds possible.
The article posted on ad.nl -about the 22 year old dutch girl who was at the resort at the same time- says;
"Maar, zegt C. ook, op de avond van de verdwijning hoorden zij en haar reisgenoot ook verdachte geluiden. ,,We hoorden geritsel bij het zwembad waar hun huisje boven stond. Maar ja, we zijn in de jungle en konden geen hand voor ogen zien. Bovendien maakt alles hier een nogal eng geluid, dus het kan van alles zijn geweest.’’
My translation; But, says C, the night of the disappearance my travel companion and me heard suspicions noises. We heard rustling by the pool where their house was situated above. But yes, we are in the jungle and couldn't see anything. Beside everything makes a rather scary noise here, so it could have been anything.

I sadly doubt Nora is still alive.

I suggested this in the previous thread. If this was the case that happened, the mystery of her disappearance is currently creating a lot more bad publicity than a tragic accident in the pool!

Yes, I keep thinking back to that lady (forgotten her name) from USA who visited Scotland on holiday and went missing. People searched and searched and she was never found. Then her best friend visited from the States and spent her holiday walking and walking and finally she found the remains, within short sight of an area that had been extensively searched.
This one?
Found Deceased - UK - Susan McLean, 61, U.S. tourist, Aberfeldy, Scotland, 17 May 2015

Not really, considering all reports point to the jungle being very lous at night with animal, bird and insect noises. Plus fans on, and they were all jet lagged. Perfect storm really.

Not all of them were jet lagged, Mrs Quoirin had been in Sydney for some time (at least since July 27th) and arrived separately from Singapore.

• Mrs Quoirin had arrived from Singapore after visiting Sydney, and Mr Quoirin and the children arrived from London all within about 30 minutes of each other.

Not all of them were jet lagged, Mrs Quoirin had been in Sydney for some time (at least since July 27th) and arrived separately from Singapore.

• Mrs Quoirin had arrived from Singapore after visiting Sydney, and Mr Quoirin and the children arrived from London all within about 30 minutes of each other.

Regardless, they all went to bed together by 10pm per the account of the anonymous guest at the same resort.

Regardless, they all went to bed together by 10pm per the account of the anonymous guest at the same resort.
She wasn’t in the house so how can she be sure when they actually went to bed? We don’t have official confirmation of when they went to sleep or even when they woke up. Only thing we know is that the dad found she was missing at 8:00 am local time.

She wasn’t in the house so how can she be sure when they actually went to bed? We don’t have official confirmation of when they went to sleep or even when they woke up. Only thing we know is that the dad found she was missing at 8:00 am local time.

I am only going by the MSM reports, I have no idea how they validated it. I am sure they could have easily asked the mother when they all went to bed to confirm.

So Nora's mom took a flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur to meet the family and take a taxi to the resort or did Nora's dad fly with the kids to Kuala Lumpur, take a taxi, and meet Nora's mom at the resort?

There were options on the "how to get here" page from either the Kuala Lumpur or Singapore airports so now I wonder.

@Lyndaloo
where did that 100 metres end when they lost track? Near the river?

It hasn’t been reported where they lost Nora’s scent, we have no firm answers about anything in this case :( The resort is fenced off from the river (although has a large gap in the fence). If it was dark when Nora disappeared I don’t see her just stumbling across the gap, imo. Also if they lost her scent near the river I don’t see them searching the open forest & now up mountains for the past 9 days....I think we would have seen the search would have been more concentrated on the river area?

Asolutely, especially Nora getting down that steep spiral staircase,
also especially considering that Nora's mother has told that Nora has problems with both balance and walking.

I saw a picture of the spiral staircase on twitter, can't find it now but it looked a nightmare for anyone who has small children , disabilities, elderly or a wine or 3!

So Nora's mom took a flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur to meet the family and take a taxi to the resort or did Nora's dad fly with the kids to Kuala Lumpur, take a taxi, and meet Nora's mom at the resort?

There were options on the "how to get here" page from either the Kuala Lumpur or Singapore airports so now I wonder.

Police said they met at KL, flights landed within half hour of each other and all travelled together to Dusun.

I think I read they met at the airport but sorry no link to that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper