Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But did her mother actually say she wouldn't be able to open the window? I only remember her saying about buttons.
I'm pretty sure I read that her mom said she would not have been able to open the window, or she could not have, or something like that.
Either way I doubt she would have used something to prop it open. Imo

I'd like to know if Nora has ever exited her home in only her underwear. And also if her shoes are in the house.
Apparently she had no shoes on when she left. Since no items were missing from the home, I'm assuming she did not bring shoes with her.
It's hard to say whether or not she had ever gone outside in her underwear before, but I'm guessing not. Her mom said she was shy and anxious so I have a hard time believing she would ever leave the house alone at all.
I'm sure she knew it would not be appropriate to go outside if she wasn't dressed properly. Imo

If and that's a BIG IF, he can bring her back to her family, give him the reward and a bonus. He would have achieved what police could not.

Jmo
I find very interesting that after a reward is offered this Shaman comes out with this magical description of a kidnapping for ransom. Because that is the way I see his statement.

She will be release after something in exchange."

Shaman Khalid Mohamad said he believes the girl was lured by a genie, an invisible spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.

He said in the video that the genie was attracted to the girl because she has special needs and had chosen Quoirin as its step-child.

The video showed the shaman crying and appealing for the girl's return.

"Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange. That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released," he said in the video."

I'd like to know if Nora has ever exited her home in only her underwear. And also if her shoes are in the house.
Recent reports say she was in night wear,which would more than likely be summer pjamas,or a summer night shirt.There are pictures of her in a snoopy shirt and shorts.
Her mother said she never went anywhere on her own.It is possible that she has been outside in the garden at home in her pyjamas.

If N was abducted from inside, would investigators have been able to find strange shoeprints or footprints inside the Sora house?

Regarding the speculation I read a while back that maybe N slept downstairs on the couch, I don’t think there is a mosquito net over it, so doesn’t it seem an undesirable place to sleep?

If the Dutch tourist heard something, then why didn’t the family inside hear anything?

Really hard putting the puzzle pieces together here. Parents think N would not walk away by herself, and that makes sense based on her disabilities, from what we’ve heard. Yet, no apparent signs of abduction in or around the house, and no one in the house heard anything.

So sad a situation for this family.

Recent reports say she was in night wear,which would more than likely be summer pjamas,or a summer night shirt.There are pictures of her in a snoopy shirt and shorts.
Her mother said she never went anywhere on her own.It is possible that she has been outside in the garden at home in her pyjamas.
Yes, I thought something like the snoopy shirt and shorts which are obviously PJs.

Apparently she had no shoes on when she left. Since no items were missing from the home, I'm assuming she did not bring shoes with her.
It's hard to say whether or not she had ever gone outside in her underwear before, but I'm guessing not. Her mom said she was shy and anxious so I have a hard time believing she would ever leave the house alone at all.
I'm sure she knew it would not be appropriate to go outside if she wasn't dressed properly. Imo

When we talk 'underwear' here, what exactly are we talking? If she was in bed, then maybe she was wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts or pants/knickers? So not a rather more skimpy bra and small briefs.

I am sorry for asking this everyone, as it may well have been made clear already - are the footprints definitely Nora's? Also, where exactly? If i remember correctly the police said they were not hers. apologies, i am trying to find where this has been clarified.

I find very interesting that after a reward is offered this Shaman comes out with this magical description of a kidnapping for ransom. Because that is the way I see his statement.

She will be release after something in exchange."

Shaman Khalid Mohamad said he believes the girl was lured by a genie, an invisible spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.

He said in the video that the genie was attracted to the girl because she has special needs and had chosen Quoirin as its step-child.

The video showed the shaman crying and appealing for the girl's return.

"Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange. That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released," he said in the video."

Like 5k for instance........?

If N was abducted from inside, would investigators have been able to find strange shoeprints or footprints inside the Sora house?

Regarding the speculation I read a while back that maybe N slept downstairs on the couch, I don’t think there is a mosquito net over it, so doesn’t it seem an undesirable place to sleep?

If the Dutch tourist heard something, then why didn’t the family inside hear anything?

Really hard putting the puzzle pieces together here. Parents think N would not walk away by herself, and that makes sense based on her disabilities, from what we’ve heard. Yet, no apparent signs of abduction in or around the house, and no one in the house heard anything.

So sad a situation for this family.

Thats so true, the mosquito nets make it harder to see whats around you! Maybe thats the reason nobody witnessed what happened...

Another thing I was wondering is I wonder if NQ is interested in boys at all. I understand she has a disability, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a sexual drive. She's still a teenager at the end of the day.

What if a teenage boy went down to the river with her in the morning, not speaking her language and therefore not realising she had a disability and assuming she could make her own way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257